Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2020, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

Puke Box #2: Because we are guaranteed an ocean full of pukes on this thread

Welcome To The Puke Box thread #2

This thread is aimed for videos of songs or singers that makes you want to puke. Yes songs can be very cheesy like my socks so this thread is for the songs or singers that you dislike and I'm sure many of us have songs or singers that really annoy us. You could add any guilty pleasure songs if you like.

It would be good to add the number of puke icons based on the level of dislike for the song or singer or both

So one puke rating means you hate it

Two pukes rating means you absolutely detest it.

Three pukes rating means it's beyond anything you could ever imagine like your worst ever nightmare.

You don't have to put the puke icons up at all and just say what your reasons of disliking.

Please respect all posters as people's tastes are different. This is a fun thread for people to enjoy and have tonnes of fun.

Allow me to put a signature song that will summarize this thread. Personally love the song and no pukes but I will promise you that the world will produce a new ocean called Puke Ocean once we have completed this thread

PREVIOUS PUKE THREADS:
Puke Box #1: Because we know the songs will make us vomit

Last edited by HipHopKingMike; 07-01-2020 at 02:19 PM
HipHopKingMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 07-01-2020, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

No problems Dave

Just before we commence this thread, I would like to thank everyone for their contributions in the first thread - special mentions to Movietime Blues and Midnight Radio (Miros) - you guys are amazing
Old 07-01-2020, 06:26 PM
Maiden of Might

Aw, thanks, Mike. Also, TFTNT!

I know some of you are waving your lighters in the air to the chorus of this song , but this one gets a puke from me.
Old 07-02-2020, 07:12 AM
Extreme Fan

MR, I'm totally with you on that Debby Boone song.

Let's pick on the 1970s some more. Because it's so much fun. And so easy.

Old 07-02-2020, 09:17 AM
Maiden of Might

^ Oh, the 70’s are going to have the last laugh when these butt-ugly songs get stuck in our heads!

Nevertheless...
Old 07-02-2020, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

A lot of 70s songs are very cheesy

Now we have plenty of Vomiteers to put on this thread.
Another extremely cheesy 70s song that deserves 3 x

Old 07-02-2020, 04:36 PM
Extreme Fan

And here's something else from the '70s, another entry in the notorious dead-girlfriend genre.

Old 07-03-2020, 05:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Oooh, what a list of nice songs here.
Silinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 06:08 AM
Maiden of Might

I hope this video was made in the 70's. Be reallllllyyyy weird if it wasn't.

Old 07-04-2020, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

^oh my goodness
I know many people will like this song but in my opinion it is very cheesy and 2 x from me

Miros, I've just remembered what you said on the last thread regarding Justin Bieber being featured on there more times than anyone but our friend Daddy Yankee has been on there a few times too

Last edited by HipHopKingMike; 07-04-2020 at 04:22 PM
Old 07-05-2020, 03:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like that song you posted from Wham while I can`t stand Last Christmas.

I have to say the other songs which were posted here are songs I don`t know.
~My top ships: Brennan/Booth, Shamy, Penny/Leonard, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Valerie/David, Kelly/Dylan, Monica/Chandler, Ross/Rachel, Angela/Hodgins, Piper/Leo, Jessica/James~Hanna/Caleb, Michael/Ash ~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by me~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

No problems Betty. There will be songs where some people will like and others will not - it does go by people's taste in music which I do respect
But I know its not Christmas and I totally agree with you that Last Christmas is pretty pukeworthy and cheesy so here it is and 2 x from moir. So how many pukes would you like me to add for you on this song Betty?

Old 07-05-2020, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Charmed

The disco era had some memorable songs. And there were a lot of cringe that inevitably would accompany when so many people wanted to make disco songs. One not-so-fine example is this space disco song from Dee D. Jackson. To me, if they would have picked another artist to sing it then it would have a decent chance of charting. Instead, we have this pretentious performance from her:

Giving this one 2 x

Movietime Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2020, 10:39 PM
Supreme Fan

how am i only find out about this crème de la crème thread just now? There should be playlists for all the hidden gems of music that we unveiled.

This on-point play-doh video is what this song needs. The title already shows great promise to reach the hall of fame of puke box .

Be hungry for a triple

Vote here: Witcher Survivors - Jaskier Moments (LAST Round)
Campaign: Henry Cavill

Last edited by MsPerfectionist; 07-05-2020 at 10:50 PM
MsPerfectionist is online now   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top