Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2004, 07:19 AM
Addicted Fan

I just watched that little video Anna posted like 20 times. It's not good for your sanity! It goes too quickly! I want to slow down the pace so I can catch it all. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] It's WONDERFUL. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

I just watched Placebo on Rove! I also just realized I should have warned Nicky they were going to be on incase she didn't know. Apparently Rove is showed in NZ now but I'm not sure on what time... though it's Rove LIVE so possibly the same. Still... ummm, did you know and watch it? I hope so because they performed so well! Brian shakes his hips like nobody else, he was looking gorgeous, and he was all giggly when Rove came over in a bathrobe and towel. He'd slid into this pool filled with Guiness you see for St Patrick's Day. What an ultimate dream. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Anyway, Stef was also looked sexy as and I still love Steve, who looked the same as he has for a while really. I just have happy buzzes about him. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

So yes that was very, very cool, and did you all remember that Elise is in fact seeing Placebo THIS SUNDAY?!

I need money for the DVD... but to be honest I'm so buying the POTC DVD first. It can't be helped. Plus, it's probably cheaper.
Old 03-16-2004, 10:36 AM
Obsessed Fan

Eeeeeeeee! you're back! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] How was Canberra?
Yep, that video is too lovely for words [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Tariel:
and did you all remember that Elise is in fact seeing Placebo THIS SUNDAY?!
Of course I remembered, and I'm still extremely jealous [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by T:
Art project? What are you doing? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]. I'm getting all intrigued *g*. Good luck it with [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].
Thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Well, it's my final art project, and it took me awhile to come up with an idea, but in the end I've decided to make it about the combination between reality and imagination, which turned out to be drawing realistic looking characters who are surrounded by a surreal background... It must be ready till next thursday, cause then we have an exhibition of everyone's projects, and next friday the art examiners are supposed to come and give us our final grade, and I'm very stressed, cause I have about 4 unfinished drawings, plus I have to decorate the room in which my project will be in, in addition to having to make another 20 paintings for my portfolio, all in less then 9 days [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

The DVD comes out here on April 2nd, which doesn't really matter to me, since I won't be able to afford it anyway [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img], so Nicky & Trine please tell us every little detail once you watch it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I heard that you get to see Brian's ass there [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Here are some pics from the DVD (taken from xsofplacebo.net):

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2004, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Fantastic pics Anna - love the last one! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Your art project sounds great! Will you be able to scan it or something, so we could see?

Brian butt in DVD? [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] I can't wait!

E - you lucky thing! Report back ASAP okay? And we demand photos too!

I feel so out of the loop. I don't even know what Rove is! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Trine - I think you'll find 504... interesting. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 03-16-2004: Message edited Silversun ]

fics | vids | stupid little life
Silversun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 03:01 PM
T
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tariel:
<STRONG> I need money for the DVD... but to be honest I'm so buying the POTC DVD first. It can't be helped. Plus, it's probably cheaper.</STRONG>
Eek! That reminded me that I've still not finished watching it with Johnny's & the director's commentary [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]. For some reason the DVD doesn't like my player or the one in the living room, so only thing left is Mikko's and convincing him to let me watch it in his room can be quite the task [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].

Meh, had to go and remind us, id ya? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]. I'm going to go back to wallowing in self pity and get even more addicted to PS in the process [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by anna10186:
<STRONG> Thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Well, it's my final art project, and it took me awhile to come up with an idea, but in the end I've decided to make it about the combination between reality and imagination, which turned out to be drawing realistic looking characters who are surrounded by a surreal background... It must be ready till next thursday, cause then we have an exhibition of everyone's projects, and next friday the art examiners are supposed to come and give us our final grade, and I'm very stressed, cause I have about 4 unfinished drawings, plus I have to decorate the room in which my project will be in, in addition to having to make another 20 paintings for my portfolio, all in less then 9 days [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
That sounds great [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]. What size are the drawings? I'm not in any way trying to enquire about how easy they would be to scan, no, not me [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

20 more?? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]. Best of luck with all that dear [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

*sigh* this DVD discussion just made me realise that the video rental places here are complete crap. Why can't they have any music DVDs?

But thanks for all the pics Anna [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]. Just one question: am I going mad or is that really a George W picture on Bri's shirt? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
"Still, the underlying point held; experience as well as common sense indicated that the most reliable method of avoiding self-extinction was to not equip oneself with the means to accomplish it in the first place."
T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 07:29 AM
Loyal Fan

And the 2004 Picture Post Award goes to ............. Anna! [img]smilies/flowers.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-18-2004, 10:13 AM
T
Master Fan

I agree wholeheartedly [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
"Still, the underlying point held; experience as well as common sense indicated that the most reliable method of avoiding self-extinction was to not equip oneself with the means to accomplish it in the first place."
Old 03-18-2004, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nily:
<STRONG>And the 2004 Picture Post Award goes to ............. Anna! [img]smilies/flowers.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Indeed! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Nily - what is that I see in your avatar? Have Placebo gotten on South Park?

Old 03-18-2004, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

DVD arrived in mail! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] DVD arrived in mail! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

No time to watch it now but very nice insert pictures, there's one with Brian all made up and sooo pretty with eyelinered-eyes and red lipstick! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

Old 03-18-2004, 09:25 PM
Extreme Fan

I hope I can buy the DVD soon. Just the money prob - as always. *sigh*

Nily, I love your avatar. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-19-2004, 03:20 AM
T
Master Fan

Hee, got just the thing to tide over till I get the DVD *g*. Finally got eMule back (greedy connection provider trouble and all that **** was in the way for a bit).. and got Placebo's performance at last year's Rock am Ring [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. Absolutely delightful [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]. Also has the "sick and tired of Tony's farm..." bit *G*
Old 03-19-2004, 09:15 AM
Extreme Fan

T, yup their performance at RaR was great. I taped it but I so have to stayed awake to watch it also by myself. And what I like the most is Brian's German... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Too cute...
Old 03-19-2004, 09:35 AM
T
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Anica:
<STRONG>T, yup their performance at RaR was great. I taped it but I so have to stayed awake to watch it also by myself. And what I like the most is Brian's German... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Too cute...</STRONG>
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. Yeah, all those little vielen danke's were just precious [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

ETA: I'm still pathetically addicted to PS and this one project thingie I'm doing, but hey, at least today's break resulted in something Placebo related: a Bri sketch that is *G*. Yeah, it is so bad that when I take a break from working on something, it's only to work on something else in the same programm [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].

[ 03-19-2004: Message edited T ]
Old 03-19-2004, 02:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Silversun:
<STRONG>Nily - what is that I see in your avatar? Have Placebo gotten on South Park?</STRONG>
No. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] At least I don't think so. I just nicked the pictures somewhere. But there's a website where you can create your own South Park characters. Anna had the link ... I managed to make quite a good Steve [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-19-2004, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome Anica!

T - love the Brian sketch! I think it's a good likeness. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Nily - do you still have the link? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

The DVD is awesome! I watched it last night and the concert was great, brought back lots of memories. Highlights were Brian speaking French, Soulmates (i.e. Sleeping with Ghosts rock version) because on the screens behind them they had all those pictures of bombs and it was very sad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] , The Bitter End (just good), Stefan doing gay dancing in between songs and I can't remember at the moment, but very good! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

The documentary is so fun! Yes, a shot of naked Brian butt... although you didn't see the face so if someone didn't tell me it was Brian I wouldn't have known, he did this hilarious tour of his trailer using this Texan(?) accent and described all his makeup as 'pansy *****' [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He kept singing randomly through the docomentary, and it was so cute! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2004, 05:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by T:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. Yeah, all those little vielen danke's were just precious [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
[ 03-19-2004: Message edited T ]</STRONG>
Exactly. I've been :rofl: the whole time. For me as a German it is a little more funnier than maybe for non-Germans. But it definetly kicks ass when he tries to.

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Reply   Post New Thread