Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2015, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww thanks Matt he is like a hyper toddler all over the map and loves cuddling with his mommy and daddy too!
Old 02-25-2015, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin611 (View Post)
Aww thanks Matt he is like a hyper toddler all over the map and loves cuddling with his mommy and daddy too!
My cat and dog actually fight over who gets to snuggle with me. Right now, I have my 100 pound golden retriever keeping my feet warm on the couch!
Old 02-26-2015, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

your kitty looks cute there, Quin.
Like eenie meenie minie moe
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 02-26-2015, 07:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin611 (View Post)
and awesome taste in music proggosaurs!
thanx It's always good to find other people with similar tastes in music. my neighbors aren't crazy about it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by placebobsh (View Post)

I am a Lions fan. Living in Metro Detroit, gotta stay loyal to my home teams. I am a University of Michigan student (spent 10 years in and out of a community college constantly changing my mind and finally buckled down). So I'm a Wolverine fan for life, and love the Tigers, Lions and Red Wings. I'll support the Pistons, but they aren't even in Detroit, so F that noise!

Suh is a good addition but he needs to start playing by the rules. He gets in trouble too much and makes us look like cheaters. Where are you from and who are you a fan of?

Southern Missouri, about halfway between St. Louis and Memphis. I've never even sniffed Nebraska but I started following the Cornshuckers in high school...late 70's. never been much of a Mizzou fan, go figure. now, we're in your conference and I'm happy to be there. I never once believed they would waltz right in there and be king. a lot of sports pundits talked too much smack and we got whooped every time. honestly, I don't know what to think. if you average 9 wins a year and still get fired, it's pretty clear what that means. it's been a while since they thrashed the Gators 62 - 24. I don't think we'll ever have another team like that but I'd like to a least compete.

baseball...one guess and they don't wear blue. you can't go 2 feet without seeing a Cardinal fan. I've got a red bird tattooed on my ass. I always thought it was a birthmark....what the hell Mom and Dad cya in the fall

Scherzer is a hometown boy. I would like to have seen him wearing the birds on the bat but I don't think they ever seriously pursued anyone. it's gonna be a tough year in the NL Central but it's an odd one so at least the Giants are already toast.

that's a big dog. how big is the cat?
Old 02-26-2015, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

My cat is like 9 or 10 pounds. She's little!
Old 02-26-2015, 08:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

holy crap it's cold outside. I don't know you stand it. if I lived up there, I would probably never leave the house...ever.

I had a beagle. my daughter gave him to me when she moved into a place that didn't allow pets. he was too awesome. Chubbs!

Old 02-27-2015, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cute photo! I love dogs.

Still fighting off this damn flu. Go away already.
Old 02-27-2015, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millie May (View Post)
Cute photo! I love dogs.

Feel better!!!!!
Old 02-27-2015, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Matt!
Old 02-27-2015, 05:27 PM
Absolute Fan

icon credit: AlwaysCB | Tumblr| Sandy
Old 02-27-2015, 06:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millie May (View Post)
Cute photo! I love dogs.

thanx you've had this for awhile now, right? I've been lucky so far. damn flu can really be rough
Old 02-27-2015, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it's been going around the family, most everyone has had it, except my mom!
Old 02-27-2015, 08:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

surprisingly, I haven't heard about many cases of serious flu around here this year. that's very unusual but I know there could still be an outbreak. I hope not.

you're watching CSI and I'm watching Prometheus again. my GF doesn't like Sci Fi movies but that's cool. she's making cinnamon rolls....mmmmm!

I'm glad we don't have to wait so long for Paradise. I'm not gonna spoil myself like I did with Prometheus. waited all those years and when it came out in the UK first, I just had to look at the spoilers. I won't do that again.

have you guys ever talked about Noomi Rapace and The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo on the movie board? I heard it was excellent but it's in Swedish with English subtitles or dubbed.
Old 02-28-2015, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Quote:
have you guys ever talked about Noomi Rapace and The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo on the movie board? I heard it was excellent but it's in Swedish with English subtitles or dubbed.
they should! she's fantastic and the US version is so unnecessary.
Like eenie meenie minie moe
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 03-03-2015, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Favourite foreign films ever made!

I didn't dislike the American version, but the Swedish are the best.

If you have Netflix, depending on your region, there is an extended edition to watch that is 6 parts to watch. 3 hours for each film.

I own all of them on blu ray!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top