Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2005, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

NSYNC #1 - ...Still waiting for the comeback

Hi guys.

Hope you find your way all the way over here. The NSYNC Board will be closed down soon and this can be the new place to keep in touch with some of the memories and look forward for a miraculous comeback -- without holding our collective breath.

Weird thing is just yesterday I found on a burned CD their Spanish version of "This I Promise You" and I just had that little 'rush' remembering when I saw them on the Latin Grammys peforming in Spanish! They did so well.

I like all sorts of music and I'm not ashamed to admit my NSYCN love though the whole frenzy has already died down and I'm not 16 anymore. For what it's worth, we'll have this thread.

God Bless.
Nikki
Old 01-22-2005, 03:32 AM
Elite Fan

I'm here.

I was going through a bunch of my old burned mix CD's recently, found a shietload of NSync stuff on em. Remixes and oversea stuff.

*sigh*

It'd be awesome to see them get back together, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. Heck we'll probably all hate them by the time they do.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 01-22-2005, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

hey you guyssssss!! It was SO weird looking for the *Nsync link here and not finding it. I was like "it really happened!" Well, maybe some of the other chicas will find their way in here, but for now, I see all of you on my LJ!!
Old 01-22-2005, 10:41 AM
Absolute Fan

Ah man...No board anymore.

But hey everyone!
Old 01-22-2005, 04:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

No more board?

The other week I downloaded the Superbowl Halftime show from 2001. Remember that? It. Was. SO. Awesome. Ahh, good times.
Old 01-22-2005, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

i remember the night i watched it! my dad had just gotten a big screen tv so it looked realllllly cool. those were good days.
Old 01-23-2005, 12:46 AM
Master Fan

Guess I need to change my signature since our board is closed, but oh well. I still love me some Nsync and I vow to get my boyfriend to love them as well.

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 01-23-2005, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

im sorry the board was closed only a few months after you became mod Age
Old 01-23-2005, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Age, did they not give you the option to mod another board?

Aww, this is sad, guess i'll have to come visit the Music Board more often.

NEWays,
here's the weekly schedule as put together by the awesome peeps on LJ.

Listings for the week of 1/24/05 through 1/30/05:

24 Mon
1:00PM ET / MOMAX / My Big Fat Greek Wedding (96 min)

25 Tue
10:00AM ET / HBOSG / The Cooler (1 hr, 45 min)
11:00PM ET / BIO / Star Central: The Star Treatment #48 (Britney’s Night Out) (30 min)
Meet the people who pamper, coif, serve, instruct, mind, manage, clothe, advise, and cater in every conceivable way to the stars. Seth Harris runs Suede, the Manhattan hotspot for stars like Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears; Sally Blenkey Tchassova sprays gorgeous tans on the bodies of stars like Jennifer Lopez and Richard Gere; Mark Powell makes bespoke suits for celebs like David Bowie and Mick Jagger; and sommelier David Robson serves the finest wines to stars like Sean Connery and Vin Diesel. [Ed: I’m not betting on an appearance by la Timberlake, but this could be interesting to see how the other half lives. Doesn’t Joey spend more time at Suede than Justin??]

26 Wed
3:00AM ET / BIO / Star Central: The Star Treatment #48 (Britney’s Night Out) (30 min)

27 Thu
9:00AM ET / E! / Big Events Gone Bad (60 min)
From the world of politics to the world of sports; from the world of entertainment , to the world of fashion---This special covers the big events gone bad. [Ed: Comes up under Justin, so I’m it’s a safe bet it includes coverage (heh) of Nipplegate.]
11:00AM ET / VH1 / The Greatest: 40 Most Shocking Hair Moments (60 min)
Nearly everyone alive is obsessed with their hair, but even more so with celebrities' hair. From their career-changing dye jobs and cuts, to their custom do's for Hollywood events, every cut and color Gwyneth, Brad, Angelina, and Christina make create unforgettable hair moments. In this Greatest special, we'll count down the most shocking hairdos in recent Hollywood years -- the good ones, the bad ones, and the still inexplicable -- from the moment Agassi chopped off his tennis mullet to the shocking bob on Britney to the new straightened locks of Lenny Kravitz. For every fascinating photo there's an equally interesting story behind the hairstyle. Take Nick Nolte's hair in his infamous mugshot fueled by the drug GHB; one can only imagine how that works as a styling product. And then there's the bold cut and color on Mandy Moore that successfully made her stand out from all the other blondes in Hollywood. We'll track the shocking do's and hair transformations of Alanis, Christina, Britney, Demi, Angelina, Axl, Beckham, Faith, and Justin. Celebrity hairstylists will share their insight into each of these unforgettable do's (and don'ts).
(#40 – 21 comes up under JC)
12:00PM ET / VH1 / The Greatest: 40 Most Shocking Hair Moments (60 min)
(#20 – 1 comes up under Justin)

28 Fri
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOEY!!
12:00AM ET / HBOZ / The Cooler (1 hr, 45 min)
5:00PM ET / E! / 101 Juiciest Hollywood Hookups (Hour 2)
Justin and Cameron are profiled at #61.
9:00PM ET / E! / 101 Juiciest Hollywood Hookups (Hour 5)
Justin and Britney are in the Top 10.

29 Sat
10:00AM ET / HBOSG / The Cooler (1 hr, 45 min)
5:30PM ET / DIS / Kim Possible: Oh Boyz (30 min)
Senor Senior Jr. holds a boy band hostage so its members have to listen to him sing. Voices: David Cassidy; Lance Bass; Joey Fatone.
6:00PM ET / VH1 / Michael Jackson 30th Anniversary Celebration (Directors Cut) (3 hr)
NSync performs “Dancing Machine” with The Jackson 5. JC wears red leather pants.
9:00PM ET / HBOSG / The Cooler (1 hr, 45 min)

30 Sun
7:30AM ET / FOX / MadTV (60 min)
JC Chasez is a guest star

[PS: JC also appears in "I Love The 90's: Part Deux" which is presumably airing in endless repeats on VH1]

This page needs some pics! Be back later with some good ones.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 01-23-2005, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys!! I'm here

And missing the board already, but we'll be ok, around here

BTW for the ones who don't know me I'm Regina

Icon by sourburst
Old 01-24-2005, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Regina I'm Stacy.

News about JC:

Scooby Doo Information

WHAT: A Scooby-Doo Valentine

WHEN: Friday, February 11th @ 8:30 PM ET

WHERE: the WB

LENGTH: 30 minutes

ABOUT: After ALL these years - and what seems like an interminable road trip solving mysteries, the Scooby Gang finally returns home to Coolsville for Valentine's Day - and immediately learns that local teenage couples have disappeared from Lover's Lane. When they also receive Valentine's Day cards from the same secret admirer, their investigation is cut short as they are chased by evil look-alikes, and the gang must go undercover as sweetheart couples - Daphne with Fred... and Scooby with Shaggy, of course - to help clear their names. At the same time, Shaggy gets a whiff of bittersweet love in the air when his ex-girlfriend Rachel tries to prove that she is over him... by introducing her new boyfriend, JC Chasez, from the mega-group 'NSYNC. —— source

I can't wait! Gonna be so cute.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 01-24-2005, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

scooby doooooooooooooooooooo
Old 01-24-2005, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not cool

By deleting the 'nsync board, they've deleted one of my fondest memories!

A BIG BOO-URNS TO FANFORUM!

Not that I post here anymore, but this post count I have is LARGELY credited to spending hours on the OT thread on the 'nsync board, back when we were rebelling psychos (never forget the day Lisa got mad at us for getting to page 20 something!)

Anyway, all the peeps have LJ's now anyway.

cha cha cha

Old 01-24-2005, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Stacy

Icon by sourburst
Old 01-24-2005, 04:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniElky
By deleting the 'nsync board, they've deleted one of my fondest memories!

A BIG BOO-URNS TO FANFORUM!

Not that I post here anymore, but this post count I have is LARGELY credited to spending hours on the OT thread on the 'nsync board, back when we were rebelling psychos (never forget the day Lisa got mad at us for getting to page 20 something!)

Anyway, all the peeps have LJ's now anyway.

cha cha cha

Oh, what a lame smilie!