Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2008, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stacy* (View Post)
Aww don't worry about being to young or to old. If you like their music, it's all good.
True, true.

I was humming Summertime all yesterday.
Ghost.Of.You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

I can't even begin to explain what a HUGE NKOTB fan I was. I still have all my old posters, buttons, dolls, hats, shirts, PJ's... everything. I was in their offical fan club ( I still have that card too!) If I could find them I would scan the pics of my old room it was a freaking shrine to these boys. I had it... and I had it BAD!!!

I love the new song... and I'm still holding on to the dream that I will someday marry Joe.

SATC
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww honey, that would be awesome!

I'm still holding out hope for JC.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
*Stacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 09:30 AM
Addicted Fan

Ha, I wondered if there was a NKOTB thread, and here I found it.
I was such a huge fan back in the days and it's completely coming back to me now. Can't wait for them to tour europe.

Stef
chaotic4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

can i be added plzzz,i loved them ever since i was little im going to see them in october
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
~betty's garden~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 11:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
I can't even begin to explain what a HUGE NKOTB fan I was. I still have all my old posters, buttons, dolls, hats, shirts, PJ's... everything. I was in their offical fan club ( I still have that card too!) If I could find them I would scan the pics of my old room it was a freaking shrine to these boys. I had it... and I had it BAD!!!

I love the new song... and I'm still holding on to the dream that I will someday marry Joe.
! Awwwweee. Joe's a stunner, for sure.
Ghost.Of.You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 12:50 PM
New Fan

I love NKOTB.
I'm only 13 though, so I'm too young to actually understand how
awesome they truly are.
But I love their music. I've been listening to Summertime all day!
itsarielyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

loveeeee the song summertime!
Old 07-24-2008, 10:50 PM
Addicted Fan

I took me a few times to get into Summertime, but by now it's constantly on repeat ... I LOVE IT!

Stef
Old 09-20-2008, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

So, I'm going to see NKOTB in three weeks and am beyond excited! Anyway, my friend and I want to get customized t-shirts made to wear to the concert, but are having a tough time coming up with something for the shirt to say. Does anyone have any suggestions? We're going to order the shirts from: CustomizedGirl - Customized and Personalized T-shirts. Thanks!
Lonely Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

im seeing them in 14 days so excited
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
~betty's garden~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:42 PM
Addicted Fan

I will be going in January, but I can't wait. The guys were here twice for promotional things and I was able to meet them. They are still so made of WIN!

Stef
Old 10-11-2008, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Two days to go before my concert!! I can't wait for Monday night to get here!
Lonely Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:08 AM
Ultimate Fan

Up until a couple of days ago I didn't even realise they were back together. There's been no news about it at all here in Australia that I've seen, and I found out totally by accident. Ever since I've been pretty much living on youtube, catching up on all the tv shows they've been appearing on and watching some bootleg clips from the new tour and listening to their new stuff.

They're still totally awesome! And I still totally wanna marry Joey! OMG did he grow up pretty! He's got such a cute little baby face in the old video clips!

I love that even though they've updated their sound with the new stuff, that they're still doing the old stuff too, and I love that they're still embracing their old-school boy band-ness with the old school synchronised dance moves. It feels like it should be kinda cheesy, but it totally works because they totally own it and embrace their old school NKOTB-ness. When I was watching the "Summertime" clip for the first time, and it got to the bit where they were all posing in silhouette against the sunset background, I totally went into fangirl SQUEEE mode. Watching their new stuff it's kinda like hopping in a time machine and going back 15 years, only they look different and sound better now. It's kinda bizarre, but in the most awesome way!

I'm jealous of everyone who is getting to see them live! As far as I can see there's no news about them touring in Australia at this stage.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:13 AM
Master Fan

i love their new cd!
come back to me..
Keith Urban
Mrs.Lachey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread