Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2004, 10:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Wow, but that's fair enough isn't it? At least it was like the QOTSA Nick/Josh thing that got a bit out of hand.

Oooooh.
Old 11-21-2004, 04:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

AP Scans:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...APnovember.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...Pnovember3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...Pnovember4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...Pnovember5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...Pnovember6.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...Pnovember7.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...Pnovember8.jpg
Stewie: They're getting nude! I mustn't watch, it's not the proper thing to... Wow! I say, nice ones, Janine! And look at Lisa in all of her curvaceous glory! Heavens, it appears that my weewee has been stricken with rigor mortis!
Old 11-21-2004, 05:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Butterflyz -I think xanga's pretty easy to use, but now I've moved on to MySpace

XxDreamer- ahh well, you've still known of them longer than I have. lol
Old 11-22-2004, 07:55 AM
Passionate Fan

Wow, great scans, thank you so much for uploading them. And a great article! Hmmm. I want an av of those drawings now. But am too lazy to do anything about it. Hah. Hah.

I want a guitar like that swirly one.

AGleefulFarewell: Hmmm. All these thingys are too hard for me too keep track of,
Old 11-22-2004, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Butterflyz
Gerard? So that's how you spell it? I didn't want to put it down in case of spelling it wrong, I think it's cute how his brothers in the band, cute in a good way, not ew Hanson kind of thing.

General Question: Do these guys have airplay, or cds out where you live? I'm just trying to get a grasp of their exposure.
oh hanson are awesome

so are MCR
..:Welcome to Breaktown:..
Old 11-22-2004, 05:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

THE BREAKFAST MONKEY!!!

the breakfast monkey is the cartoon that Gerard was trying to get on Cartoon Network, but they chose Aqua Teen Hunger Force over ot *Glare* but I found a picture of it and it was SO ADORABLE. It looks like something from Sanrio it's so cute... Now I have to go off in search of it! But yes, those pictures that he drew are SO awesome, someone, MAKE AN AVIE! lol that'd be awesome... I was so excited when I first got the magazine that I started drawing those piccies in my journal right away, if I get the chance to I'll scan
Old 11-22-2004, 06:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

in my search for the Breakfast Monkey I came across a few avatars and LJ Icons I would like to share with you! Credit goes to all the talented people who took time out of their busy lives to actually make these:

LJ Icons:

Random:

heh heh heh, sorry, I get excited easily. Now off I go once again in search for THE BREAKFAST MONKEY!!!

Last edited by AGleefulFarewell; 11-22-2004 at 07:36 PM
Old 11-22-2004, 10:48 PM
Passionate Fan

AGleefulFarewell: I. LOVE. YOU. Seriously, I do. That's so sad they passed over it. I would've watched it! Yes, I watch Cartoon Network, you point is? Cartoons are great. I mean, a monkey that talks like Bjork?!

On second thoughts. Is there someone I can call you guys? I feel silly just putting the nicknames. I'm Jen
Old 11-22-2004, 11:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

You guys can call me Sam

Those LJ Icons are great; I have some saved in my computer as well.

Mikey is soooo adorable! And Frank. And Gerard!

I love this picture:

Stewie: They're getting nude! I mustn't watch, it's not the proper thing to... Wow! I say, nice ones, Janine! And look at Lisa in all of her curvaceous glory! Heavens, it appears that my weewee has been stricken with rigor mortis!
Old 11-23-2004, 01:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Frankerz is MINE! MINE I SAY! lol... sorry. Hiya Jen! My name is Marcela, people call me: Cela, Chella... whatever you come up with is fine aww, I feel the love! Nothing wrong with watching cartoons... I WATCH 'EM! I miss Invader Zim... *sigh* Yes... I watched Nickelodeon <.< >.> I'm worse than you Still searching for the awesome Monkey pic... Dunno why I can't find it... *sigh*... so adorable...
Old 11-23-2004, 02:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AGleefulFarewell
Frankerz is MINE! MINE I SAY! lol... sorry.
Hi Cela LOL You can have him all you want... to bad he has a girlfriend As long as I can have Mikey, I'm good

Actually, I have the biggest crush on Adam Lazarra (TBS) but that's another story...
Old 11-23-2004, 03:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Crap, double post.
Old 11-23-2004, 09:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Sam and Cela.

And as for the guys, for Frank you'll have to get in line. I showed my mates his picture and it's wrinkled from their drool Buahaha. And Sam, since when did a girlfriend stop you from molesting someone? It's not like she has to know about it!

And since no-one shares the love with Gerard, I'm afraid I'll just have to keep him for myself, damn I was so disappointed when I read that I mean pfffft! Well, he was locked away in my attic anyway but you get the picture right?

Ahhh. I have converted my best friend into MCR-dom. It's great.

Rock on cartoons.
Old 11-23-2004, 04:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

mwuahahaha, i have two older sisters, and the eldest absolutely ADORES Mikey, she doesn't even like their music, but when we go to concerts she tags along just to see Mikey! and the other one likes Gerard, she's gone to a TON of their shows and met them (to the point they recognize her!) and she's given him a MUSE mix CD and a red rose! I have a picture with me and Gerard and you can see the rose. (awww) AND I HAVE A PICTURE WITH FRANK! SO MINE!

I HAVE FOUND THE BREAKFAST MONKEY!

Quick story, Frank left his girlfriend a quick note somewhere and it said, "I'm so sick of not waking up next to you xoxo" AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
Old 11-23-2004, 11:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AGleefulFarewell
Quick story, Frank left his girlfriend a quick note somewhere and it said, "I'm so sick of not waking up next to you xoxo" AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
OMG, I'm gonna have to join in with the "AWWWW"!! That is SUPER adorable. And thanks for the Breakfast Monkey picture! That's super adorable as well

Quote:
Originally posted by Butterflyz
And Sam, since when did a girlfriend stop you from molesting someone? It's not like she has to know about it!
So true, Jen, so true

Just wanted to share my favorite caps from INO(IP):

Thanks to obsessivewhore from LJ for these.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread