Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2004, 01:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

1. Your favorite song with the name of a city in the title.
Moving to L.A. - Robbie Williams

2. A song you've listened to repeatedly when you were depressed at some point in your life.
Someone Special - Richard Marx

3. A song you own on vinyl.
Especially For You - Jason Donovan & Kylie Minogue

4. Your favourite song with a person's name in the title.
Mona - Craig McLachlan

5. Your least favorite song on one of your favorite albums of all time.
can't think of one right now

6. A song you like by someone you find physically unattractive or otherwise repellent.
Kiss - Prince

7. Your favorite song that has expletives in it (that's not by Liz Phair.)
Dunno...
8. A song that sounds as if it's by someone British but isn't.
Erhm...

9. A song you like (possibly from your past) that took you forever to finally locate a copy of.
If I Ever Fall In Love - Shai

10. A song that reminds you of spring but doesn't mention spring at all.
Oochigeas - Roch Voisine

11. A song that sounds to you like what being happy feels like.
You Look Good In My Shirt - Keith Urban

12. Your favorite song from a non-soundtrack compilation album.
My Pony - Joe

13. A song from the last band you saw live.
Seņorita - Justin Timberlake

14. A song that reminds you of what being drunk feels like.
A Dutch song... it talks about seeing little creepy things when you're drunk... lol

15. A song you actually like by an artist you otherwise hate.
Kayleigh - Marillion

16. A song by a band (whose members actually play instruments) that features three or more female members.
Breathless - The Corrs

17. One of the earliest songs that you can remember listening to.
Forever Young - Alphaville

18. A song you've been mocked by friends for liking.
Tonight - New Kids On The Block

19. A really good cover version you think no one else has heard.
Crying In The Rain - A-ha

20. A song that has helped cheer you up (or empowered you somehow) after a breakup or otherwise difficult situation.
Chaque Jour De Ta Vie / Every Day Of Your Life - by Richard Marx & Roch Voisine

[ 02-16-2004: Message edited Nostalgi3 ]
Nostalgi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 01:27 PM
Loyal Fan

1. Your favorite song with the name of a city in the title-LA Woman by The Doors
2. A song you've listened to repeatedly when you were depressed at some point in your life - With or without you by U2.
3. A song you own on vinyl - La isla bonita by Madonna
4. Your favorite song with a person's name in the title- Jackie's Strength by Tori Amos
5. Your least favorite song on one of your favorite albums of all time - You mamma you by Jude from No one is really beautiful.
6. A song you like by someone who you find physically unattractive or otherwise repellent - Picture by Kid Rock.
7. Your favorite song that has expletives in it not by Liz Phair - D@mn! I was gonna say ***** and Run! But I also like that song by Sophie B. Hawkins that goes D@mn, I wish I was your lover.
8. A song that sounds as if it were by someone british but they're not - Can't say a thing by Fat James Dean.
9. A song that you like that took you forever to get a copy of - Moonlight Serenade by Glen Miller.
10. A song that reminds you of spring but doesn't mention spring at all - Heart of Mine by Peter Salett
11. A song that sounds to you what being happy feels like - Walking on Sunshine by Katarina and The Waves.
12. Your favorite song from a non soundtrack compilation album - Breathe You In by David Mead from a Lilith Fair sampler album.
13. A song from the last band you saw live - Running by No Doubt.
14. A song that reminds you of what being drunk feels like - Dunno. Never been drunk.
15. A song you actually like by an artist you otherwise hate - My Immortal by Evanescence.
16. A song by a band that features more than three female members - Eternal Flame by the Bangles
17. One of the earliest songs you can remember listening to - Sunglasses at night by Corey Hart.
18. A song you've been mocked by friends for liking-Maggie May by Rod Stewart.
19. A really good cover version you think no one has heard - Ruby Tuesday by The Corrs
20. A song that has helped cheer you up after a breakup or otherwise difficult situation - Good Woman by Cat Power.
Phew! That was a lot. Great topic!
Old 02-16-2004, 02:08 PM
Loyal Fan

1. Your favorite song with the name of a city in the title. New York State of Mind- Billy Joel

2. A song you've listened to repeatedly when you were depressed at some point in your life. I Walk Alone- Oleander

3. A song you own on vinyl. Bridge Over Troubled Water by Simon and Garfunkle

4. Your favourite song with a person's name in the title. Carrying Cathy- Ben Folds

5. Your least favorite song on one of your favorite albums of all time. 21 and Invincible on Something Corporate's CD North

6. A song you like by someone you find physically unattractive or otherwise repellent. [b]Like Glue by Sean PaulB]

7. Your favorite song that has expletives in it (that's not by Liz Phair.)Damn, I was going for F*** and Run, too. Hmmm how about All I Want Is More by Reel Big Fish

8. A song that sounds as if it's by someone British but isn't. The Quiet Things No One Ever Knows by Brand New

9. A song you like (possibly from your past) that took you forever to finally locate a copy of. None

10. A song that reminds you of spring but doesn't mention spring at all. Clocks by Coldplay

11. A song that sounds to you like what being happy feels like. Nobody's Fault by Phantom Planet

12. Your favorite song from a non-soundtrack compilation album. Jacknife to a Swan by the Mighty Mighty Bostones

13. A song from the last band you saw live. You're the One by Sugarcult

14. A song that reminds you of what being drunk feels like. Gunshy by Liz Phair

15. A song you actually like by an artist you otherwise hate. Girlfriend by NSYNC

16. A song by a band (whose members actually play instruments) that features three or more female members. If She Knew What She Wants by the Bangles

17. One of the earliest songs that you can remember listening to. Wouldn't It Be Nice by the Beach Boys

18. A song you've been mocked by friends for liking. Low by Kelly Clarkson [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't blame them

19. A really good cover version you think no one else has heard. Build Me Up Butter Cup by Save Ferris. IT'S AWESOME

20. A song that has helped cheer you up (or empowered you somehow) after a breakup or otherwise difficult situation. Landslide by Fleetwood Mac

[ 02-16-2004: Message edited DCreeker ]
DCreeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

1: Tokyo Road (unknown artisit for me)
2: Trash by Korn
3: I have no idea what a vinyl is
4: Jainie's got a gun by Aerosmith
5: Somewhere I belong by Linkin Park I heard the song 1000 times
6: Hollow Life by Korn
7: Pushing me away by Linkin Park
8: ????