Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2007, 09:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Matt Goss/Bros Fan Appreciation Thread

Matt Goss is a highly successful singer/songwriter from London, England.

He rose to fame in a band called Bros, which consisted of Matt (the vocalist), his twin brother Luke (the drummer), and Craig Logan (the bass player). They had 11top 40 hits like 'I Owe You Nothing' and 'When Will I Be Famous' and were the youngest group to ever sell out Wembly Stadium. Although they enjoyed worldwide success selling 17 million albums worldwide, they were never able to crack the American charts. The group disbanded in 1991. Today Luke is an actor appearing in such films as Blade II and Hellboy II and Craig is a record executive, who recently started his own label.

Matt has continued in music and since Bros has released multiple solo albums:
  • The Key (1995)
  • One (1997) -Co*Bra
  • Face the Wind Vol 1&2- Released Online
  • Early Side of Later (2004)

And several singles
  • The Key
  • If You Were Here Tonight
  • Heaven Is 10 Zillion Light Years Away
  • Love Sweet Love (Co*Bra)
  • Living For The City (Co*Bra)
  • I'm Coming With Ya
  • Fly
  • I Need The Key (Minimal Chic)
  • It's The End of The Road
  • Evil

Matt has also appeared on the UK's Hell's Kitchen and made his US television debut on the Craig Ferguson Show performing 'It's The End of The Road, which was featured on FOX's So You Think You Can Dance. He has also written his autobiography titled 'More Than You Know'. He presently lives in LA with his fiancee Daisy Fuentes and their two dogs Alfie and Rita.

Recently alot has been happening in Matt's career. He just released his new single 'Evil' on Itunes on August 4th, along with a music video for the single. Both are amazing. He is now being managed by Robin Antin (founder of the Pussycat Dolls). He has his own show at the Palms in Vegas starting in September. And his new album entitled 'Gossy' will be released September 15th. He also has a children's book he's written entitled 'Bear Crimbo' also coming out in early next year.

If you want to know more I suggest these websites:
Matt Goss - 2007
Matt Goss Official Web Site
Also you can visit his myspace page, his twitter page, and his official video site on YouTube.

Matt Goss' New album Coming Soon

Everything Is Numb3rs

Last edited by Wildcat492002; 08-30-2009 at 10:32 AM
Wildcat492002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 09:34 AM
Loyal Fan

I am kind of sad that I have not found any Matt Goss fans here. I was hoping that if I could not find any fans, that I could get some people interested in his music. Well I have not given up hope yet and I come bearing some news, which I hope will encourage people to get to know Matt better.

Thanks to Ray and his forum for this info:

Matt was signed to Chrysalis Music Group several months ago and you can find a page for him on their US site. The album, we believe, will be released through Chrysalis and was produced entirely by Matt.

Matt recently had a radio interview on the Russell Brand Show in LA. It is a really funny interview and if you want to check it out go to Matt Goss 2007 (now 2008) site, its under media. Ray keeps the site well updated and there are many interviews and other media clips you can check out there.

In all honesty the 'official site' has not been maintained and truly does not deserve the title it has. So if you are looking for update information and lots of it, check out Ray's site. He is the man!

So if anyone wants to get to know Matt Goss better, please check out the sites and I am willing to chat with anyone who wants to know more.

Ok I decided to add a link that I think you should check out. It is a clip from youtube of Matt performing the first Bros #1 hit called 'I Owe You Nothing' at one of his book signings back in 2005. I hope you enjoy.
YouTube - Vintage Bros!

Everything Is Numb3rs

Last edited by Wildcat492002; 08-08-2009 at 09:27 AM
Old 03-20-2008, 05:27 AM
New Fan

Thanks for the info, I had no idea about his solo albums. As a teenager I was a huge Bros fan (even had the bottle tops on my Doc Martin shoes ) have always loved Matts voice so I think I'll have to have a look for his albums.
Twinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 06:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey, no problem.

I am happy to find someone who actually responded.

Definitely check out Matt's music, it is absolutely excellent. I think his voice has only improved with age.

Everything Is Numb3rs
Old 08-08-2009, 09:32 AM
Loyal Fan

So, I'm still hoping to find someone who's interested in Matt or someone I can get interested in Matt and his music. I recently updated the original post to included recent information on Matt.

I also encourage everyone to go to Itunes and buy Matt's new single 'Evil'. The song is amazing the video is very sexy and I think you'll enjoy it.

Also if you plan on being in Vegas any weekend in September, you should check out Matt's new show, which opens at the Palms on September 4th and continues every Friday and Saturday through the end of September.

Everything Is Numb3rs
Old 08-09-2009, 05:11 AM
Elite Fan

I'll definitely have to at least check out the video, I don't think I've heard anything before.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
**SuperGirl** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 05:13 AM
Elite Fan

I'll definitely have to at least check out the video, I don't think I've heard anything before.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
**SuperGirl** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **SuperGirl** (View Post)
The video's amazing!! The car seen in the video is reportedly Matt's car. I think I would have been wary of letting girls in heels roll all over it, considering what a nice ride it is.

Everything Is Numb3rs
Old 08-30-2009, 10:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Matt's video for his latest single 'Evil' is offically on Youtube! But still go to Itunes and buy the single. I can't stress enough how amazing the song is!! Here is the link to the video:

YouTube - Matt Goss - Evil

And there is also a promo for Matt's new album 'Gossy' coming out September 15th featuring a sample of his next single 'Change Me'

YouTube - Matt Goss - Change Me & New Album Promo (Itunes)

You might recognize 'Change Me' as a song Keri Hilson and Akon did. Well Matt wrote the song for Keri Hilson and put his own version on his new album. So many people loved his version that Matt and his managment decided it would the next single. No word yet on an exact date.

Everything Is Numb3rs
Reply   Post New Thread