Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2004, 06:40 PM
Loyal Fan

You know you like Maroon5 when...

You'll sit through an hour and a half of Christina Aguilera and the suckiness that are SNL skits.

Blech.

Maroon5 rocked, though. I was so hoping for She Will Be Loved to be song #2, but HTB was good too. I'm so loving TL. Live (well, pretty close) M5 = Bloody awesome.
Old 02-22-2004, 11:30 PM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] it was so trippy, i forgot which site i was seraching, but i, just out of the blue searched "maroon 5" and rockontv.com and then i scanned down and noticed that they were gonna be on SNL and it just so happened to be like 11:15 [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I ran to the tv and i thought some of the skits were pretty funny...the performances were definitely the best though [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I loved the live versions of this love and she will be loved I was so glad when they played that song [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] I wish they were a part of one of the skits though [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Thank you Lemurian
icon by: Bleeding_Muse
"Well he won't be so happy when he discovers his wife is a fruit-munching monster! -Merlin
Teriberri21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 11:54 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, that would have been so cool if they were part of a skit! They used to do that with musical acts... Well, I know they did it with Britney Spears (when she didn't host I think) and Lenny Kravitz? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I don't remember..
Old 02-23-2004, 12:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

I bought Maroon5's CD this week and it's so good. I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] both "Harder To Breathe" and "This Love." And I keep playing "She Will Be Loved" over and over again. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Jen | tumblr
dixieland_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 02:53 PM
Passionate Fan

hellooo!!...i was watching MTV lastnight, and then this video came along....Maroon5....ughmm...i said....this loocks like good stuf... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
and know i HAVE to say...that i'm in love with this band...and i'm from Chile so we don't have to much opportunitys to see this types of bands around.... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

so...can u tell more about marron5?....how many albums do they have??...what's the latest one??....thanx to all of u for your time...see ya!!! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

"I do feel that I play beautiful tennis" ...arrogant?...no, just the truth Lleyton Hewitt

"Ephram: You gotta stop doing that.
Amy: What?
Ephram: Saying things that make me wanna kiss you"
*MaRiGoLd* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 08:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think Maroon 5 is going to be on a tribute CD that is coming out this summer, they are covering the song "Everyday People" keep your eyes open for it later. Plus, i was watching TRL today, it was up on number 3, that's a massive jump from the last time i watched that show, I think it was number 7 then.
SweetPea101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 05:15 AM
Master Fan

I'm really liking these guys. They're a new fave [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]. I like the "Perfect Song," I think it's called.
QueenBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 02:54 PM
Addicted Fan

so i missed SNL on Saturday and i am still kicking myself...but i am praying for a rerun [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

hello to all new fans....and somone asked about the history bend...well here is my recap----they have one album SONGS ABOUT JANE and they r the greatest band in the world....there [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

*iva*

Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
nun with a gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

nun with a gun, you can download the 2 SNL performances here. Hurry though, I don't know how much longer they'll be up.

Quote:
Originally posted by nun with a gun:
<STRONG>and somone asked about the history bend...well here is my recap----they have one album SONGS ABOUT JANE</STRONG>
And they used to be known as Kara's Flowers.
Old 02-27-2004, 07:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG> hello to all new fans....and somone asked about the history bend...well here is my recap----they have one album SONGS ABOUT JANE and they r the greatest band in the world....there [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
well yes...that was me....

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i bought the album!!!.....today!!!..i'm so happy!!!!....i'm listening to it right now!!....thanx for all the info....i'm gonna be here more often i guess.... [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

"I do feel that I play beautiful tennis" ...arrogant?...no, just the truth Lleyton Hewitt

"Ephram: You gotta stop doing that.
Amy: What?
Ephram: Saying things that make me wanna kiss you"
*MaRiGoLd* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 09:12 AM
Addicted Fan

hey Moochie thanks for that link but when i downloaded the two files they didnt work [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but thanks anyways [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

*Iva*

Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
nun with a gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>hey Moochie thanks for that link but when i downloaded the two files they didnt work [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but thanks anyways [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Do you have the DivX codec installed on your computer? You'll need it to view any videos on that site. Go here to download it and scroll down to right below the little table where it says "Standard DivX Codec (free)" and download that.

The videos should work once you have that installed.
Old 03-01-2004, 05:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Oooh, I SO have to find out where I can download their SNL performance! Was Christina funny, or was she relying on the comedians to carry the skits?
Old 03-01-2004, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Can't Behr 2 B Without Josh:
<STRONG>Oooh, I SO have to find out where I can download their SNL performance!</STRONG>
Like I posted above, just go here to download M5's 2 SNL performances. Just make sure you have the DivX codec I talked about in my last post.
Old 03-02-2004, 03:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Awesome link for the Maroon 5 videos, those rock, thanks!