Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2004, 01:37 PM
New Fan

hi i have a question !!!

i found a mariah song on the net and its called there goes my heart again - its a cool song but i never heard of it before!!!

does anybody know this song!??!

grtz mj xxx
To have a second chance
M.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

I'll think about my top 5 and give it later [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I never heard the There Goes My Heart song but I think it's from the Charmbracelet Tour.
Old 01-16-2004, 02:35 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M.J.:
<STRONG>hi i have a question !!!

i found a mariah song on the net and its called there goes my heart again - its a cool song but i never heard of it before!!!

does anybody know this song!??!

grtz mj xxx</STRONG>
I've been trying to find that since I read about it in someone's post - I also heard of another one that is "secret" or whatever, but have forgotten it's name. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
aqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 04:09 PM
New Fan

ya well i found the song on a mariah website that had an multimedia download function and i immediatly downloaded it !!! but the problem is that i dont remember wich site is was!!!

i think it could be unreleased tracks that might never be released!!! so someone put them on the internet!! but now that i know that there are more of these songs out there i'm gonna keep surching!!!
thanks passion wagon!!!

i keep you posted!!!

mj xxxx
To have a second chance
Old 01-16-2004, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

MJ, the track you talked about is listed here as part of the CD2 of the Tour Edition of Charmbracelet.
Old 01-17-2004, 12:16 AM
Addicted Fan

I was recently at a friend's house and I was going through all of her CD collection when I came across two versions of the Open Arms single, released in Australia when I found two unreleased songs and live versions of Fantasy and Vision Of Love from a concert at Madison Square Gardens in 1995. You have no idea how happy I was. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The two songs are "Slipping Away" and "I Am Free" and I particularly love Slipping Away. Has anyone here heard them? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
loquacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 02:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PassionWagon:
<STRONG>It has to be Music Box.</STRONG>
I love that album [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I don't like her recent songs. Never knew you were so sensitive, Aaron [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 01-17-2004: Message edited Suzan83 ]
Dances With Poodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 03:09 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*coconut ice*~:
<STRONG>I was recently at a friend's house and I was going through all of her CD collection when I came across two versions of the Open Arms single, released in Australia when I found two unreleased songs and live versions of Fantasy and Vision Of Love from a concert at Madison Square Gardens in 1995. You have no idea how happy I was. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The two songs are "Slipping Away" and "I Am Free" and I particularly love Slipping Away. Has anyone here heard them? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>

hi , i've never heard the song slipping away but i am free is on the daydream album!!!
i hope i find the song slipping away - you've made me jalous with your new discovery !!!!

picture of the house she lived in with tommy motolla!!
its a freakin castle!!
To have a second chance
Old 01-17-2004, 03:24 AM
Master Fan

And now I have more songs to search for [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Suzan83:
<STRONG>I love that album [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I don't like her recent songs.</STRONG>
I'm not too much of fan of the songs she released lately but there are some wonderful songs in her last albums. I agree that they don't have the same charm though.

Quote:
<STRONG>picture of the house she lived in with tommy motolla!!
its a freakin castle!!</STRONG>
That really is [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] If only I could have a house like this... okay maybe not.

Has anybody here seen MTV's cribs with Mariah?

[ 01-17-2004: Message edited Malha ]
Old 01-17-2004, 04:54 AM
Addicted Fan

Damn, I kinda want her house now. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And no I haven't, I don't have MTV. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I saw the Honey clip on one of my old tapes today, as well as the All I Want For Christmas clip. I thought she looked really pretty in the Honey clip, with the severe side part but her jumpsuit was really high-cut. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
loquacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 05:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*coconut ice*~:
<STRONG>And no I haven't, I don't have MTV. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] </STRONG>
I don't have it either but I downloaded the show and damn what a penthouse she has [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2004, 10:13 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Suzan83:
<STRONG>

I love that album [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I don't like her recent songs. Never knew you were so sensitive, Aaron [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 01-17-2004: Message edited Suzan83 ]</STRONG>
Damn. I was hoping to get in here and out before anyone realised me. Notice how I have to keep mentioning the fact that I love Silverchair and Metallica to win back some manly pride... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It's true that I do, but I do love my ballads too. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
aqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 02:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

That's actually a really beautiful house!!!!
A bit like Disneyland!
Old 01-17-2004, 02:21 PM
New Fan

i feel like posting a lot af pictures hope you enjoy
[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ellen kga u is nadoen

xx mj xx

To have a second chance
Old 01-17-2004, 02:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote: