Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2004, 06:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

i really wanna go when they play in june but it is during my study leave so my mum was all you can' t go but i told her i was and she wasn't gonna stop me!!! haha
Laurafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 06:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Laurafred:
<STRONG>i really wanna go when they play in june but it is during my study leave so my mum was all you can' t go but i told her i was and she wasn't gonna stop me!!! haha</STRONG>
Yeah, fight for your rights [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]! Just tell her that you really really want to go.

Nicky: No prob [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

-CherryPixie- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

Winter - that's strange, I can get the password by going to the site. maybe you should try on another computer or something.

i don't know if i will be able to see them or not this tour. i really want to though. i just have to convince someone to go with me. i have a person in mind, but i don't know if she would be willing to go for it, especially considering they aren't playing here in maryland.

ashley
Old 03-11-2004, 01:16 PM
Loyal Fan

I can't wait until they come here! I'm trying to convince my parents to let me go...and buy tickets for me, I'm completely broke...but I keep asking. The only date I could even go to would be on July 3rd(I think it's Worchester or Mansfield, Mass). I really have to beg my parents though, and I know that my mom wants to go to the concert too...gonna take a lot of convincing though...wish me luck!
Old 03-12-2004, 09:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by freak42gether:
<STRONG>I can't wait until they come here! I'm trying to convince my parents to let me go...and buy tickets for me, I'm completely broke...but I keep asking. The only date I could even go to would be on July 3rd(I think it's Worchester or Mansfield, Mass). I really have to beg my parents though, and I know that my mom wants to go to the concert too...gonna take a lot of convincing though...wish me luck!</STRONG>

Good luck, it's cool that your Mum wants to go, you should use that and get her to let you go!!
Laurafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 10:34 AM
Moderator Manager

any fans here from the philippines? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] they just finished their one night concert here about...an hour & a half past already. how'd it go? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] i heard they sang megalomaniac, are you in, warning & drive! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 05:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Fieryangel:
<STRONG>Winter - that's strange, I can get the password by going to the site. maybe you should try on another computer or something.

</STRONG>
I did try going on another computer yesterday. I'm just really mad right now because I really wanted to buy the tickets early. But i'll still keep trying on other people's computers. You never know, I might get lucky [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2004, 11:00 PM
Master Fan

well you have a little bit more time because i don't even think the tickets are on sale yet. you could see if someone might be able to get it for you. like, if you have friends overseas or whatever and see if they can get it to work with their cd.

ashley
Old 03-12-2004, 11:06 PM
Master Fan

And i'm here just not going...

Sofa
you're like the cold December snow in the warm July sun
icon by querita @ livejoural
Sofa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 08:22 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hey everyone!
I'm so glad I've found this thread! I love Incubus! Hope to come here more often, 'cause it's my favourite band. My favourite CD is "Morning View", favourite song "Are You In" and "Drive". Good to meet more Incubus fans!
Annush87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 02:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey everyone!

I was just wondering, how did you guys get into Incubus? I got into them when my dad went to Family Values tour in like 1998 (he has seen them like 2 more time than me...), and he bought S.C.I.E.N.C.E, and I thought that Magic Medicine was so funny...of course I was only 10, so I didn't really understand the song...but anyway, I heard "Pardon Me" and "Stellar" a year or two later and thought that they were really good songs, but when I heard "Drive", I completely fell in love with it. And here I am now...I know every song by them, have everyone of there albums and they are my favorite band...

So, I just wanna know, how and when did you guys get into them?

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2004, 02:55 PM
Master Fan

well, let's see. The first song I ever heard by them was Pardon Me, which was when I was in 10th grade. This was 4 years ago. I heard the acoustic version on the radio on the way to school and just couldn't get the chorus out of my head. A few weeks later, I saw Make Yourself in the store I was at and convinced my mother to buy it for me. At first I was a tentative listener. I only listened to Pardon Me, Stellar, I Miss You and Drive. I never even really heard the other songs. Then one day I said to myself I should listen to the whole cd, and I did. I fell in love with The Warmth then and it is my second favorite Incubus song (first being Crowded Elevator). Then I went online and bought Fungus Amongus and S.C.I.E.N.C.E.. I just fell in love with the cds even though it was harder for my to get into Fungus Amongus. Now, I can just listen to it over and over. I find most of the songs really funny. I bought Morning View the day it came out and have 2 copies of it actually. I did have 3, but I gave one away to a friend. One day, while I was at a record store and saw Enjoy Incubus and pleaded with my dad to buy it for me. I literally was on the verge of tears begging my dad to get it for me. It's pretty funny looking back on it. Now though, I own all the albums, both EPs and DVDs. I even have a few singles. I am just obsessed with them, what can I say? I have 3 posters, two shirts, 2 calenders (2003&2004) and have seen them live. I am a good fan.

Ashley
Old 03-13-2004, 03:25 PM
Passionate Fan

I've heard so many songs by Incubus but I never knew it was them. I'm such an idiot. They don't always sound the same so I didn't know that it was Incubus that sung my all time favs like Pardon Me, Drive, Stellar, and Wish You Were Here. So one day I was listening to my friend's cds and yup, it was full of my all time favs. So I went out and bought Make Yourselfand Morning View. Those cds made me completely fall in love with their music. And since then I've been patiently waiting for A Crow Left of the Murder to come out. And i'm not disappointed at all, it sounds slightly different from the last two albums but it's still so good.

Aree-Thank you so much!!!
Old 03-13-2004, 11:57 PM
Master Fan

Well, i was at a variety show at my school's. One of my friends was in a band and they covered Drive. As soon as i heard i knew i would love anything that came from that sound. That was it.

Sofa
you're like the cold December snow in the warm July sun
icon by querita @ livejoural
Sofa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 03:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

I cant for the life of me remember right now when I first got into Incubus ... but it will come to me I'm sure!

Winter, you are more than welcome love, tell me if it works or not

Aree