Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2004, 10:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by aree:
<STRONG>Finally purchase the album and have been enthrolled all weekend! My fav's would be Talk shows on mute, Southern Girl, A crow left of the murder and Agoraphobia

I was thinking about this when I was listening to the CD and it sounds as if Brandon is experimenting more with his voice, like uses the ranges differently then on previous records

and on a complete sidenote I adore Ben's jacket in the DVD when their all sitting on those white couches.

Aree

[ 02-08-2004: Message edited aree ]</STRONG>
I adore Ben. I just love his addition to the band, both personality wise and musically.

Sofa
you're like the cold December snow in the warm July sun
icon by querita @ livejoural
Sofa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 03:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Does anyone know if any of the guys are gonna be at the Grammy's tonight? I know that Mike and Brandon were there last year, just to hang really, but since their album came out about five days ago, I was just thinking that maybe they would be there promoting it...Does anyone know?

BTW, I really love Ben too. He seems so cool in the interviews (ITA, his coat definitly rocks) and he is so talented! He is a really great addition!
Old 02-08-2004, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

Hey everyone [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Just wanted to say "Hi" [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I'm a huge fan of Incubus and I love their latest song "Megalomanic", I just ordered their new album and I can't wait until it's finally here. Greetings to everyone from Vienna

Love,
Conny
Old 02-09-2004, 07:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yay with the Ben love! He is extremely talented and he just sends a really good vibe out in the band.

I have no idea if they were at the Grammy's.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Coni, Hope you enjoy the new album and I love your av ... Tori Amos is one of my fav artists

I am kicking myself right now because I missed an interview on Juice TV with Brandon and Mike. It was a full hour where they talked about every video Incubus has ever made ... damn my non-watching TV skills, when something worth my time is on I have no idea!

Aree
Old 02-09-2004, 03:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

freak42gether - I loved Ben's coat too it was really cool!!!

I was of course listening to the album earlier today and on Zee Deevel (sp?) he sings all high and kinda laughs in one part of it, i dunno why but was just found it kinda funny. *shrugs*
Laurafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Laurafred:
<STRONG>freak42gether - I loved Ben's coat too it was really cool!!!

I was of course listening to the album earlier today and on Zee Deevel (sp?) he sings all high and kinda laughs in one part of it, i dunno why but was just found it kinda funny. *shrugs*</STRONG>
I love that song.

Sofa
-xoxo-
you're like the cold December snow in the warm July sun
icon by querita @ livejoural
Sofa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 08:38 PM
Passionate Fan

I was listening to Nirvana this afternoon....the In Utero album of course...just the best.... [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]and the sound is very similiar to the latest incubus's sound....i don't know if u know what i mean....am i crazy??.... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

"I do feel that I play beautiful tennis" ...arrogant?...no, just the truth Lleyton Hewitt

"Ephram: You gotta stop doing that.
Amy: What?
Ephram: Saying things that make me wanna kiss you"
*MaRiGoLd* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 09:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

I havent got the cd,but maybe next week finally [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

actually,i'm not so into the reviews of some mags or some websites...but i recieved some mails that pointed out the latest album of Incubus was a crap...and some even criticize Brandon...i feel so terrible...so now i want the album so desparately.I believe in you guys and incubus!

Oh,btw,i heard that their second single may possibly be "Talk Shows on Mute"...cuz it's been played on air earlier this month along with Megalomaniac ,and it seems that the audience love the song [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-11-2004: Message edited Creep728 ]
Old 02-11-2004, 11:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Marigold, no not crazy! I am not a huge fan of Nirvana so I havent listened to that album

Cyn, hopefully you get to album soon. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I always find critics to be hilarious [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] They're just jaded people who couldnt make it in their chosen careers so they have to air their opinions about other people's ventures. Strange! So I havent read any reviews of the album (or anything else out there) cause I like to make up my own mind and not have some tinging influences hacking at me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh and I love Talk shows on Mute!!! great next single. I can see the song being another Drive for Incubus, you know kinda crossing them into mainstream if you wanna be inclined to add labels

Aree

[ 02-11-2004: Message edited aree ]
Old 02-12-2004, 05:55 AM
Master Fan

I think Talk Shows on Mute is addictive. I keep singing and singing the chorus, i can't stop [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

My fav song of the whole CD has to be Zee Deveel, i just love the sound, and Brandon's voice, and the lyrics.

I really love the new cd. They've made rhytms really great. There's one song i don't like, though. Here In my Room...i don't know why i find it repetitive and i don't like it.
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
- cris - is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 09:38 AM
Passionate Fan

I DON'T HAVE THE NEW CD!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I'm gonna cry right now!!!!....chile sucks!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

hey i have a question...nothing to do whit incubus...but what the *****.....does anyone know about some tv serie's dvd???.....cause i was searching on the internet and i couldn't find anything....i don't know...series like felicity, ER,....i'm trying to get some of them...but i think i need help...please!!!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

and about Nirvana...please....i know what i'm talcking about here!!!...i'm not crazy..... [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

"I do feel that I play beautiful tennis" ...arrogant?...no, just the truth Lleyton Hewitt

"Ephram: You gotta stop doing that.
Amy: What?
Ephram: Saying things that make me wanna kiss you"
*MaRiGoLd* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread