Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2004, 03:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi everyone! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I really like Mono, but I have a strong feeling that some of the other songs on the new album will be even better. Doesn't it come out this week? Is it the 10th or the 14th??
Old 02-10-2004, 10:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Hi there...well....i'm a Nirvana fan...so...I don't give a damn about Courtney love... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
but....some Hole songs are really...really great...my fav song is "Violet"...so much power in it.... [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] ...doll parts and miss world are the best songs of the band.... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

i have a question for you guys...what's up whit that drug problem that she had a few months.... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] is she living with Frances again or not????

"I do feel that I play beautiful tennis" ...arrogant?...no, just the truth Lleyton Hewitt

"Ephram: You gotta stop doing that.
Amy: What?
Ephram: Saying things that make me wanna kiss you"
*MaRiGoLd* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 03:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm pretty sure she lost custody of Frances, and then I think her hearing was postponed. I read somewhere that Frances is living with Kurt's mom. I don't know, my sources could be incorrect.
Old 02-10-2004, 08:45 PM
Loyal Fan

She didnt really have a drug problem that we know of.She took to much of a perscription tranquilizer(did I spell that right)and pain killer that was the wrong dose,got scared and called an ambulence.Because she has had problems with drugs in the past the courts had to check on her,which is why shes in court.As far as Frances goes,I may be wrong but I think she willingly signed her over to Kurt's mother until this was settled so that the courts wouldnt take her.As usual the media twisted things around and made it sound very different.As for the part about her breaking into her Boyfriends house,she was banging on the door and he didnt hear her,so she banged harder and the glass broke.He wasnt mad and didnt press charges,but the media had to blow it up bigger then it was,cause thats what they do.
Old 02-10-2004, 09:07 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't know what to think...

i was searching the internet for some info about frances and courtney, and i found something diferent... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

frances is living with kurt's mom, and courtney's fighting for her in court....but the thing is that kurt's mom said that courtney was a violent and dangerous person, and that she couldn't take care of the little girl any more... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] because of that, courtney almost hit the old lady, and the custody audience was delated. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
but, i don't know if any of u saw her the last time in court...she was really bad....i mean...reaaaallyyy bad!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] ....and at the gramys?¿?¿?¿....she couldn't even talk well.....she was talcking about her new album, and i couldn't understand a word she said.... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
i mean....even she said that she had a drug relapse.....

"I do feel that I play beautiful tennis" ...arrogant?...no, just the truth Lleyton Hewitt

Old 02-10-2004, 10:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *MaRiGoLd*:
<STRONG>I don't give a damn about Courtney love... </STRONG>
So why are you spending time reading about her and posting on her FANS thread?
Old 02-11-2004, 09:22 AM
Passionate Fan

because like i said...i don't give a damn about courtney love...but this thread is for her band also...right??....so.... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] i didn't say anything wrong about her...only the real stuf.... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Old 02-13-2004, 12:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Your not talking or reading about Hole.Your talking and reading about CLove.And as far as "real stuf",I hate to break it to you but just cause you read it on the net,dosent mean its real.All these news sites are reporting that theres a warrent for her arrest and shes gonna go to jail.The truth is that the judge ordered her to appear in court next Tuseday and if she dosent the cops will come get her and bring her to the court.You see how things get twisted?
Im asking you nicley,this is a thread for her FANS and I place to talk about her music and new albums and support her.Im really wannna meet more fans.If you dont have anything nice to say about her,please dont post.Its just Trolling which Im pretty sure is against the rules.
Old 02-14-2004, 02:12 AM
Loyal Fan

i like Hole, specially old songs, like Violet, Doll patrs, Johnie´s in the bathroom, etc.... the music was so raw, straight... i haven't hear the last from Courtney, it's too bad all that she still have drug problems after all those years [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Mary
Old 02-14-2004, 03:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Well...ok...i wont post anymore...sory if i said something wrong....i just said what i knew about her and her problem...and let me say that...what i SAW also....i saw her saying that she had a drug relapse.... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] so....i didn't say anything wrong about her, cause that's against the rules....but i'm sory anyways....

Old 02-14-2004, 10:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Let people say what they want,but as always Courtney has the chops to back up her wild life.The album is one of the BEST I have ever heard and the best she has ever done.She really opened herself up for this one and let everything out.Excellent album.