Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2007, 10:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

I miss this thread! Let's keep this going on forever.

I've been really getting back into GC in the past week..listening to all of their old and new stuff. And I felt really nostalgic. We used to spend so much time obsessing over something as small as a new picture. I guess they're a band that no matter if I don't listen to them much for a while, I will always come back to them and still love the music as much as I did 5 years ago.

I guess this has all been sparked by my recent re-reading of some fanfics, lol.

Basically, I would really hate to see this thread die and I'm not going to let it. So, here are the videos of Benji and Joel on MTV Cribs.

Benji's house

Joel's house

I always thought Joel was the bigger spender. But Benji's cars? Wow! I thought Joel had more than he did. It was cute how both of them basically said when they were separately showing their houses and bedrooms "I know everyone says this is where the magic happens...but it doesn't here in my bedroom." Oh, and how Joel is like "Benji bought this Rolex for me." Awww.

Loves it.

ETA: Kara, I don't know what Josh's tattoos stand for for himself but I do know from Québec/French culture, it's the fleurs-de-lys (plural) or fleur-de-lys(singular) and is pronounced like flur duh lee. It pretty much symbolizes France or any place which has strong French ties such as Québec, Louisiana, any Acadian place, really.

My French degree is worth something, huh? Hehe. Hope that helps

Now I know what you all are thinking, "Josh bought the Usher CD and all of the sudden he thinks he's in Night at the Roxbury"... close but not true. - Josh Partington

Last edited by *Juli*; 05-30-2007 at 10:57 AM
*Juli* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 02:21 AM
Master Fan

Thank you Juli! I can never remember the name of them, and I just think they look cool.

If my computer was nice and fast, I'd watch those videos.
But I'll just visualise their houses.
I bet they're big.
And encrusted with jewels.
And have moats.
k a r a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 12:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

If you would have asked me 5 years ago when I first starting posting on this thread if GC would ever in a million years come to Newfoundland, I would have laughed and said no way.

I am so happy I could burst! Biggest provincial party/festival of the year and GC is going to be there. If you live in or near a bigger city, you get to go to shows all the time. Nothing ever comes here and now one of my favourite bands ever? And there will be tons of haters there who went for other bands but I don't care. Nothing can rain on my parade.

God loves me today! lol. And if they end up cancelling, someone's going to die.

Now I know what you all are thinking, "Josh bought the Usher CD and all of the sudden he thinks he's in Night at the Roxbury"... close but not true. - Josh Partington
Old 06-10-2007, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

Aw, yay!
Old 06-13-2007, 05:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

I know! I'm so excited that I can hardly concentrate on school

My little sisters really want to go with me. I said that the only way to go is if they go in the pit with me...and they acted as if there was any doubt that they would, lol. Thankfully they are big enough not the get trampled!

Old 06-14-2007, 01:10 AM
Master Fan

How old are your sisters, Juli?
Old 06-14-2007, 07:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

I call them little but they aren't really that young or little.

The older one is 14 and the youngest one will be 13 in August. I'm not a mean or neglectful sister or anything! I'm not throwing them to the wolves by taking them We just call them little because there's such a huge age gap between the first 5 kids in my family and the last 2 (my mom waited 10 years and had two more so the oldest is 29 and the youngest is going to be 13). I play mom a lot to the both of them because my mom works insane hours. It's kinda cool.

Last edited by *Juli*; 06-14-2007 at 08:15 AM
Old 06-17-2007, 03:33 AM
Master Fan

Aw, that's cute.

You'll have to get them leashes like some mums do for their toddlers, and put it on them when you're in the pit, haha.
Coz that won't look crazy or anything.
Old 06-23-2007, 07:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

You know, I always thought it was such a sin when parents put their kids on leashes...but sometimes it's needed! Thankfully, I never wandered as a child so I never had to wear one.

GC related....I wish that the rumours of Nicole being pregnant would just go away. She better not be...eww.

Old 06-23-2007, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

i saw sophie on Rove the other day...she was really funny and talked about Benji
-res cogitans- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 11:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Juli* (View Post)
You know, I always thought it was such a sin when parents put their kids on leashes...but sometimes it's needed! Thankfully, I never wandered as a child so I never had to wear one.

GC related....I wish that the rumours of Nicole being pregnant would just go away. She better not be...eww.
Pregnant?

Whoaaa, first time I've heard that one.
Would she even be able to bare a child?
She's tiiiiny.

Haha, yes! I saw Rove too.
Sophie's got such a great personality.
Good on Benji.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:18 AM
Master Fan

Richie Pregnant in Jail Blah Blah Blaaaah.
Old 07-07-2007, 09:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Makes me want to vomit He and Hilary should have never broken up.

Old 07-09-2007, 10:36 PM
Master Fan

So it's true?
Old 07-14-2007, 07:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

They won't officially confirm anything but it's most likely true. He's gonna make an awesome father, I think, but Nicole? Hell, she's still awaiting her DUI trial. Hardly a candidate for Mother of the Year

In other news, GC is ONE week away! It will be my first GC concert and I am honestly hoping that I don't get all fangirly...though that's a great possibility

Reply   Post New Thread