Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2004, 06:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Merry Christmas Eve, and Merry early Christmas cause I don't think I'll be back until after. LOVE to all.

The Official Keeper of the Teenie-Beatdown Stick.
-----

Good Charlotte Hobos rock out in the Gutter.
Old 12-25-2004, 01:51 AM
Master Fan

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Cya Meg, hope you have fun where ever you're going!
Old 12-25-2004, 11:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Merry Christmas!!!

I love you all!

Star

GCH
Old 12-25-2004, 04:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Merry Christmas! And ditto to what Star said

I hope Santa was good to you all.

Now I know what you all are thinking, "Josh bought the Usher CD and all of the sudden he thinks he's in Night at the Roxbury"... close but not true. - Josh Partington
Old 12-26-2004, 12:48 AM
Master Fan

What did you all get??
Not that anybody has asked, but i got a watch, necklace, videos, shoes and some other crap. I also got ma mobile ph, but ive been using it since last week

My birthdays soon, muahah, more presents
Old 12-26-2004, 03:48 AM
Master Fan

Merry Boxing Day!

My friends got me colouring in books and Shrek Crayons.
Old 12-26-2004, 04:43 AM
Master Fan

Aww, thats so cute.

Supposably Boxing Day in SA is called 'Proclamation Day'. Eh.
But yes, A Merry *insert word* Day to all
Old 12-26-2004, 05:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

Happy Boxing Day! It's officially the 26th here and I shall be getting very drunk tonight.

All the stuff "Santa" brought me for Christmas was too big Except for the stuff that I picked out myself. Mom said she is going to take it back and give me money to go after Chrismas shopping.

Other than the stuff that's going back, I got $200 "lucky money" from my dad (the chinese put money in little red envelopes and give them out for special occasions - it's supposed to be lucky money. We get them from my dad every year), a Billabong hoodie, an American Eagle hoodie (I know, but it's pretty), a pair of jeans, Spongebob pyjamas, and a bunch of other stuff. I'm going to get some more clothes out of the money my mom gives me. And maybe some CDs or something.

Now I know what you all are thinking, "Josh bought the Usher CD and all of the sudden he thinks he's in Night at the Roxbury"... close but not true. - Josh Partington
Old 12-26-2004, 08:01 AM
Master Fan

I take it when you talk about the things that were too big were clothes, right? Coz at first i was thinking, "whats wrong with getting something too big", as if u got a tv or.. toys or sumthing.

Wow. U get that lucky money every year? You lucky thing.
Spongebob PJS..aww!
Old 12-26-2004, 09:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jenn23
Yes, it's definitely Benji. It's called "Wounded." Apparently, at some of the shows on the last tour, he performed that song and "Emotionless" solo. Not at the show I went to, of course.
I can’t tell the difference between the twins’ voices but then again I could be comparing the same twin… Lucky people at those shows!

Quote:
Originally posted by ~mEnTaL-PiXiE~
Hey luvsmusic Im Kara.
Hi Kara! You can call me Donna.

Happy Holidays everybody! O and happy shopping day!
~James/Bethany~Chad/Sophia~Peyton/Jake~Grace/Luke~
“Everyday you wait is another day you’ll never get back again.”
-Whitey, One Tree Hill
Old 12-27-2004, 12:04 AM
Master Fan

Hey Donna.
I can't really tell the difference between teh twins voices either. Sometimes its really easy to tell them apart, other times its not.
Quote:
..but then again I could be comparing the same twin

So what has everyone got planned for the New Year?
Old 12-27-2004, 01:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Juli-with the AE thing, I think that's one of the only "preppie" stores I like, besides, my feeling is, if you like it, wear it. Don't make excuses.

Umm....I forgot what else I wanted to say....

Star

GCH
Old 12-27-2004, 03:02 AM
Master Fan

I don't even know what American Eagle is.

Most of the time I can't tell the twins' voices apart. In some acoustics I can because, well, Joel sounds more nasal and whiney.
Old 12-27-2004, 03:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

American Eagle is just a clothing store here in the states. They used to provide the wardrobe for Dawson's Creek, lol.

http://ae.com/

Oh, when Brand New was on Fuse's IMX last year before Christmas, Jesse told a story about how he was Christmas shopping at American Eagle and some lady cut in front of him in line. He was pissed. Then he said something about how he didn't care because American Eagle isn't that great anyway. The hosts changed the subject real quick because IMX was sponsored by American Eagle, lol. I love Jesse. <3

I hope you all had a good Christmas. I mostly got money, so I think I might go buy a Sidekick 2 tomorrow. I've been wanting one for months.

As for New Year's plans, my friend and I are going to Chicago on Wednesday and Thursday for the Fall Out Boy/Midtown/The Academy Is.../Gym Class Heroes shows. We might stay up there on Friday because one of Joe's (FOB guitar player) best friends who we met the last time we were in Chicago is having a New Year's Eve party, and she invited us. Then June, another Chicago band, is playing a benefit show up there on January 1, so we might stick around for that. Fun. If we decide to come home on Friday instead, I have plans to watch the Sun Bowl (Purdue vs Arizona State) with a bunch of people and then go to a party afterwards.

Edit - Joel is more nasally and whiney, lol. That's the only way to tell them apart. I have more trouble telling them apart when they are talking than when they are singing. You all know that "Wounded" makes me want Benji to be the lead singer, lol. As does Benji's singing in Motivation, Thank You Mom, and Ghost of You, etc. Hehe.

Last edited by Jenn23; 12-27-2004 at 03:25 AM
Old 12-27-2004, 03:23 AM
Master Fan

Thanks, Jenn

Jesse's funny. That's pretty awesome.

I don't know what I'm doing for New Year's. One of my friends is ditching us to go to parties with her boyfriend.