Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2004, 12:12 AM
Master Fan

I love Norah Jones! I haven't bought "Come Away With Me", but I did steal (*ahem* I meant, borrow) my sisters copy for a while. It's such a nice album to relax to! Her voice is simply amazing!

I haven't heard her new song in full yet. I actually have yet to hear it on the radio... but then again I hardly listen to the radio... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Anyhoo, I'll be keeping an ear out for her song! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-19-2004, 12:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm still planning to buy her album, coz I think that song is soooo good. It's so relaxing... aaaaahhhh *falls in the couch*
Nostalgi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2004, 05:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Where has everyone disappeared to?
Jeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 12:03 AM
Addicted Fan

There used to be a Norah thread way back but it disappeared - I hadn't seen this one or else I would have posted earlier, I love her first album, it's one of my very favourite albums. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I actually don't like her sophomore album very much. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] There are a few songs I like ("Those Sweet Words" is one) but it's so sleepy, it didn't capture my attention at all, not like her first album did. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'm trying to listen to it again, seeing if it grows on me. I don't like that Dolly Parton collaboration either, I'm not a fan of her voice.

Regardless, I still love her first album. Favourite songs from it? Feelin' The Same Way, Come Away With Me and Turn Me On. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] So beautiful and relaxing to listen to, and I study really well to that CD as well. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I wanna walk with you, on a cloudy day
The fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high
So won't you try to come, come away with me...

- Erin, from TWOP.
loquacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 02:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

i'm glad we have another thread! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] the old one was at #2 before it got lost [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

did you guys see her on the Today show last wk? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] she sang and her hair is straight now..plus she has bangs! too pretty [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

some pix from her Sunrise video shoot..more at her revamped site. check it out! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

don't you just love the last one? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

icon by Ron_Cullen
*=LadyLove=* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 01:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Cute pics! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I can't wait to see if Norah's doing a NA tour anytime this year... I missed her the last time she was here (I was already going to too many concerts - too much money spent, LOL) and would love to see her this time around. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Bryana
fallfromgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 06:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

have you guys heard of the Peter Malick Group? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] they did a CD with Norah..it's pretty cool! edgier, less mellow Norah Jones [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

icon by Ron_Cullen
Old 03-10-2004, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

Awesome pics!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I saw her on the The Daily Show wirh Jon Stewart! SHe was so cute! I loved it! And i love the new album! just the best chill cd! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2004, 11:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

my fav song at the moment from Feels Like Home has to be Toes [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

icon by Ron_Cullen
Old 03-11-2004, 01:15 PM
Master Fan

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the 'sunrise' video, it's so cute. I really like that song. Did anyone see her on SNL last week(Colin Firth hosted)? She had straight hair and bangs and she looked really pretty. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
last beautiful girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 02:26 PM
Master Fan

hey:

I love norah!!! In fact I´m going to her concert. it´s in june, can´t wait.....
Old 03-12-2004, 01:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by last beautiful girl:
<STRONG>I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the 'sunrise' video, it's so cute. I really like that song. Did anyone see her on SNL last week(Colin Firth hosted)? She had straight hair and bangs and she looked really pretty. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
i just saw caps..we don't have SNL here [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] can't decide which suits Norah better..curly or straight hair with bangs. she looks good with both i guess [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] oh and i love Sunrise too! especially the ooh ooh ooh part of the song and the parts in the video where she dances a little [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

icon by Ron_Cullen
Old 04-09-2004, 04:47 PM
Total Fan

Still waiting for a rerun of Norah's first appearance on Saturday Night Live; missed it after passing out when it first aired.

It's a shame she isn't big on music videos; done right, could be really interesting. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]