Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2005, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really don't like pink but that sweater does look cute on her.
Old 05-30-2005, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hate pink, but Christina looks great in the sweater. And I agree, the make up is a bit too much. Especially when she doesn't really need it in the first place.
Old 05-31-2005, 11:42 PM
Master Fan

Man, that outfit is awesome. I totally want it. But I am a fan of pink, big time. Heh. The whole outfit is awesome. Its very rare that I like one of her outfits that much. And whilst her make-up looks better than the last batch, I still think she could lessen it slightly.

So do we know whether her album is truly coming out in 2 weeks? It just seems very soon, with very little - make that practically no, promotion.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 06-01-2005, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Not even sure if it is gonna come out on June 14th. There hasn't been any type of media news on it. I dunno...
Old 06-01-2005, 02:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

I doubt it, if it does come out in 2 weeks, then her record company is really stupid. I haven't seen ads or anything.

When I see you smile, I know everythings okay.
When I hear you laugh, it's always a brighter day.

Save the Mandy Moore Board!
Old 06-02-2005, 07:03 AM
Master Fan

Man, I'm so torn. On the one hand I want it out ASAP, but then I also want her to do well, so I want her to promote it right. Heh. Come on Team!Christina kick your butts into gear and start promoting.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 06-02-2005, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Samii, I agree...but I think we will see that. Her being promoted...especially since it's been a while since we've heard anything from her. I just wonder when the release date is.
Old 06-02-2005, 09:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

I'm pretty sure the album won't be released 12 days from now. It needs to be promoted properly. I think we'll have to wait.

[/pessimistic]
Old 06-02-2005, 03:08 PM
Banned

Old 06-02-2005, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ah, how I miss the black hair on that girl. It looked amazing.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

Aw, that second Allure cover is beautiful. Her eyes look amazing. I like the first one too because she looks really natural. But man, her eyes look sensational in the second picture.
Old 06-02-2005, 11:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wow she had got the most amazing eyes. Very beautiful in all pictures. I miss the black hair too but still i like the Nylon cover. She comes across still very intense and strong in it. Like without all the makeup she still has this powerful presence. Very direct. Of course she projects this in all the covers but i think the Nylon cover might be my favorite. For now
Old 06-03-2005, 06:18 AM
Master Fan

I downloaded some very old Christina stuff today and man, her transformation was just amazing. She really did it right. I got a friend to burn her first album for me a while back, just so I could hear what it was like because I wasn't a fan of her back then and man, such a difference. I can't even express how much better 'Stripped' is to her first album. Miles better. In content, vocals, music. I actually find it hard to believe its the same person who did both albums. Such a huge change and I'm so glad that she did it because she is so much better for it.

celestialstars - man, I totally love your avatar. Hee. Spike and Dru kicked ass. Sigh. They were one of my fave BtVS couples.
Old 06-03-2005, 06:38 AM
Passionate Fan

I have all of those magazines except for the Nylon one because it was never sold here. Yeah, I'm a big fan like that. I have to say though that my favorite cover is the Elle one. I don't know but looking tanned is just so attractive to me.

And about the album, I don't think it's coming out on the 14th too. That's like 11 days away and still no promotion. Even though I would love for it to come out that soon, I still think it'd be a bad idea to just drop the album without any promotion of it whatsoever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samii
I can't even express how much better 'Stripped' is to her first album. Miles better. In content, vocals, music. I actually find it hard to believe its the same person who did both albums. Such a huge change and I'm so glad that she did it because she is so much better for it.
Agreed. Stripped was far more better than Christina Aguilera in all aspects. Yeah, hard to believe both albums were from the same singer. But the first album definitely gave her the fame that she needed to be able to put out something like Stripped as a follow up.
Old 06-03-2005, 07:31 AM
Ultimate Fan

My favourite covers were the second Allure and the Nylon. She look specially gret on those covers.

I also think Stripped is much better than the first album. That's why I think the third album must be amazing.