Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2005, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

maita, thanks for the pics. While I love her outfit again, I'm not too thrilled about the hair. The way it's styled doesn't appeal to me. I miss the brown she had on it one time.

I agree with purplestar, any lurkers out, come out and join us.
Old 05-25-2005, 01:31 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I miss the brown hair too. Its a little too peroxide'y for me. Heh. I loved the honey coloured hair that she had for like two minutes. That was just stunning, totally and completely suited her face and colouring. I also love the black hair, because to me that was the whole 'Stripped' era, where I went from disliking her alot, to being a huge fan. Heh. It jujst reinforces the way she changed and I so loved her change, so I love the hair. I don't know, its weird... the black hair just rocks.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 05-25-2005, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I miss the black hair. I like anything but that bleach-blond that she has now. :/
Old 05-25-2005, 05:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah the honey colored hair was great even if it lasted one day. It looked beautiful and suited her well. I wonder what her next hair color will be, maybe red? Or maybe she'll want it naturally for her wedding.

She still looks fantastic. I think it's mostly because she's happy!
Old 05-25-2005, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree. You can tell she's content.
Old 05-26-2005, 05:59 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost lullaby
I like anything but that bleach-blond that she has now.
I agree! Anything but that please.

She does look so content now after the whole Stripped thing and that whole era. She's happy and she glows because of that. I'm glad to see her happy and content. She deserves to be.
Old 05-26-2005, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

Has anyone ever noticed that when couples get together you always hear that so and so got in a argument or so and so got into a fight and aren't going to get married anymore, but have you noticed her and Jordy aren't really talked about in the press that much and when they are it's always like good stuff

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 05-26-2005, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

celestialstars, I agree....she seems so at peace and content. Not the rowdy or rude person the media likes to portray her. She's in love and loving it.

Age, your absolutely right! I have never heard of a public disagreement or fight between the two at all. I love how Christina is so private and personnel now....her love life, her family life...she wants to keep it safe and away from scrutiny.
Old 05-27-2005, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi everyone! I was sorry to see the board go, so I thought I'd join you here.

I'm looking forward to hearing new material from Christina. It's been too long! And I like the sound of more 'blues-y' music. Should be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samii
Yeah, I miss the brown hair too. Its a little too peroxide'y for me. Heh. I loved the honey coloured hair that she had for like two minutes. That was just stunning, totally and completely suited her face and colouring.
I loved the honey coloured hair too. I thought she looked great with her hair that colour, too bad it didn't last. Not a huge fan of her current hair colour or style. I loved the black hair, but not so much when she started wearing all that fake tan, lol.

It's so nice to see her all happy and settled with Jordy though. I love how they're a low-key couple and seem to just get on with their lives together rather than constantly seeking publicity. Christina seems to have calmed down and mellowed a bit, and it's nice to see

Kat | icon |
Old 05-27-2005, 06:33 AM
Master Fan

I agree that she seems to have mellowed and is truly comfortable. It's awesome to see. I have to say though, that even during the whole 'Dirrty' phase when she was breaking from her manufactured shell, I still never heard about her relationships or saw lots of tabloid gossip. She really does keep low key, and unlike many of the others out there she is bigger then her hype. I like that. It's like out of all the blonde pop-lets that entered the scene she is the one doing it right and doing it on her own terms. I have mad respect for that.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 05-27-2005, 02:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah some stars need to rely on the hype of their personal lives to keep their image up. I like that she relies on her talent. It's sad though that the public focuses on her image and not her work and voice. If they could get past that then she would finally get the credit she deserves and not called names because they don't know what to think of her.
Old 05-27-2005, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

Out of everyone, she has one of the most powerful voices in the world. She's a brickhouse~!

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 05-27-2005, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Definitely! I've always considered her in the same rank with Mariah and Whitney. She's right up there with them.
Old 05-27-2005, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Out of everyone, she has one of the most powerful voices in the world. She's a brickhouse~!
Definitely agree....her voice is great. She can go high or low. Love that...all she needs her voice and EVERYBODY recognizes how beautiful it is.

Jason's Lover, again I agree. It's very hard to be in that same level with Whitney and Mariah but Christina fits right in there with them. Perfect example...Whitney asking Christina to sing one of her songs at the BET tribute for her. You didn't see alot of the other "pop girls" invited or up on stage singing a Whitney Houston song. That should say enough.
Old 05-28-2005, 12:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_J_23
Jason's Lover, again I agree. It's very hard to be in that same level with Whitney and Mariah but Christina fits right in there with them. Perfect example...Whitney asking Christina to sing one of her songs at the BET tribute for her. You didn't see alot of the other "pop girls" invited or up on stage singing a Whitney Houston song. That should say enough.
Totally! In fact, that's the best rendition I've ever heard of that song. Christina sang wonderfully.