Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2005, 07:35 AM
Master Fan

Christina Aguilera - Her board is gone, but this 'Dark Lady' is coming back!

Hi!

Sorry about the lamo title, I hope no one minds that I started the thread. But it hadn't been done yet, so I thought now is a good a time as any.

As most of you know the Christina board has been (is being) closed down on Sunday. So we talked about carrying on the Christina love here.

This is set to be a pretty big year for Christina. With her engagement, the release of her two new albums on June 14th and her new single Dark Lady should be before then, I imagine we'll have loads to talk about in no time.

SQUEE!

So carry on with any and all Christina discussion.
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 05-21-2005, 10:45 AM
Addicted Fan

thanks for starting the thread, ah its sad christina board is being shut down, i cant wait till we get to hear more stuff here in the UK i have her albums and i love her voice its amazing

Lauren (Lollypop)
Old 05-21-2005, 05:41 PM
Passionate Fan

I feel horrible that the board is being shut down but that doesn't mean we stop the love. I'm excited about the albums coming out.
Old 05-21-2005, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

Me too. Man, it feels like forever since I purchased 'Stripped'. That poor album skips now I've play it so often. Hee.

I must admit I'm a little nervous about this album. She's mentioned numerous times that its very different and that she hopes people like what she's done. After Stripped I have pretty high expectations.

Although, if her two albums come out June 14th - thats pretty soon. There hasn't really been any promotion. I mean we've barely heard anything. That is weird, right?
Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.
Old 05-21-2005, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Samii, thanks for starting the new thread. I'm sure we will be busy very soon too.

Let's continue the Christina Love despite what happend.
Old 05-22-2005, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Morning everyone. It hurts not seeing "Mod of CA board under my name".
Old 05-22-2005, 09:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samii
Me too. Man, it feels like forever since I purchased 'Stripped'. That poor album skips now I've play it so often. Hee.

I must admit I'm a little nervous about this album. She's mentioned numerous times that its very different and that she hopes people like what she's done. After Stripped I have pretty high expectations.

Although, if her two albums come out June 14th - thats pretty soon. There hasn't really been any promotion. I mean we've barely heard anything. That is weird, right?

I have high expectations too. I can't wait for new music
Old 05-22-2005, 09:53 AM
Passionate Fan

hey guys! i know this popping yellow background is okay but i miss the green one but it's okay! i'm just so excited because june 14th is in what, 3 weeks!! there better be some promotion, the single should be out now...

anyways just here to show some Christina love!

purplestar
Old 05-22-2005, 04:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm glad there is at least a thread for Christina. I know she said her album is different, it's more bluesy. I'am so excited for her. I don't mind too much that it took so long to make because she likes to really put together quality stuff and try and make them the way she wants them. I'm not sure i'm saying it right.

I just think it's great that she tries to be so into her music creativly and make a real album and not just cranking out record after record that is just gonna fade away and not last and sound like everything else at the moment.
Old 05-22-2005, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

Whoa, I haven't been keeping up with Christina news.. two albums in June? Can someone explain, please?
Old 05-22-2005, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Samii, same here....I miss our old board colors.

lost lullaby, Christina will be releasing 2 albums this year. Her 2nd Spanish album and her 3rd album. Should be a great year for her along with being engaged and planning to wed in December.
Old 05-22-2005, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't wait for the release of her third record! Stripped was awesome! I miss that girl's voice!
Old 05-22-2005, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Same here...and welcome. Don' think I've seen you at the CA board. But glad to have you here.
Old 05-22-2005, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks! I'm a lurker! I need to start posting!
Old 05-23-2005, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes you need to. LOL

Night now.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread