Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2003, 09:24 PM
Total Fan

Yeah, I understand the whole "No Teenie" thing, but dude...I'm 17. I want to see them. And it would suck if I wasn't able to.

You know what I mean.

Peace~Jordan
Old 11-13-2003, 09:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

I think 16+ would be okay. It's the 13 and 14 year olds that usually annoy the hell out of me at concerts. Them and the "pre-teenies". [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-13-2003, 09:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jenn23:
<STRONG>And the part when he runs his hand down his chest...

*coughs*

*shuts up*</STRONG>
*sigh* oh yeah. some girl on livejournal already has the icon. wow, brand new has devoted fans to the max.

Pretty hot stuff....mmm. Nice start to the thread Jenn. Thread #3: Oh it hurts to be this good. These guys are blowing up. Girls in my gym class who were obsessing about Simple Plan are slowly but surely catching on....ah well, at least their musical tastes are getting better.
The video reception at launch is better...than the one at MTV.

Jordan, im glad you get to go to the show now, I'm 17 too, so I would've been pretty pissed but I think that when I'm older I would like to see bands in just a selected group of people who were older. I just hate like being at a show and having the girl next to me go "Oh my god ...he is so hott....why are these people pushing me...GOD..." I could do without that.

oh brand new&lt;3 i wish there was more of vinnie,brian & garrett though.

[ 11-13-2003: Message edited x Meli x ]
x Meli x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 09:59 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by x Meli x:
<STRONG>
Jordan, im glad you get to go to the show now, I'm 17 too, so I would've been pretty pissed but I think that when I'm older I would like to see bands in just a selected group of people who were older. I just hate like being at a show and having the girl next to me go "Oh my god ...he is so hott....why are these people pushing me...GOD..." I could do without that.

[ 11-13-2003: Message edited x Meli x ]</STRONG>
Thanks. Yeah, I still need to find the video...any way to watch it on quicktime or real?

Peace~Jordan
Old 11-13-2003, 10:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

Oh wow.

&lt;- I so have a new avatar.
Old 11-13-2003, 10:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

Where is that worship smiley when I need it?

Niiiiiice, Jenn
Old 11-13-2003, 10:09 PM
Passionate Fan

jenn, i so want to steal it. i probably will. hahaha..or will i? thats so good...damn it..me and my non computer skillz.
12 days in one hour.....what am i going to countdown when brand new has come and gone?

i'm sure that in a couple of days, the video will be available in every single media form, we just have to give it time, since this video only hit the internet a couple of days ago.
Old 11-13-2003, 10:11 PM
Total Fan

Niiiiice.

Yeah we need a worship smilie...

Peace~Jordan
Old 11-13-2003, 10:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

Well, it turns out the the crappy venue in San Fran are selling tickets for 37.00 since the 12.00 ones are sold out. The 37.00 ticket comes with dinner. Erm, who wants dinner at a concert? Not me. So I guess I can't go [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Pretty much sucks... I was looking forward to it!
Old 11-13-2003, 10:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

FOr $37.00, that should be dinner with the band. Sheesh! That's insane. Not that I wouldn't pay it to see Brand New, but still.
Old 11-13-2003, 10:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jenn23:
<STRONG>FOr $37.00, that should be dinner with the band. Sheesh! That's insane. Not that I wouldn't pay it to see Brand New, but still.</STRONG>
Thank You!... dessert, too! Heh. Just kidding. No, I would pay it... trust me, I'm that anxious to see them, but I don't have that sort of money at the moment [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Oh well.
Old 11-13-2003, 10:32 PM
Total Fan

Yeah dessert definitely. Man...that's a crazy price. I would pay it too, believe me, but still.

Peace~Jordan
Old 11-13-2003, 10:33 PM
Passionate Fan

37.00? wtf. I'm sure that down the line, we will have to pay that, but now? I'm sorry. They'll be back in the spring time, hope you get to see them then...
Old 11-13-2003, 10:51 PM
Total Fan

True...they'll be back at least.

Peace~Jordan
Old 11-14-2003, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

I'm just stopping by here to say hi to everyone that will read this...so hi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I figured I should at least say something on here seeing as I was only just listening to BN [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

In regards to the price I think I paid about $50 to see GC...and that's AU Dollars. And most other bands are between $20-$50.

[ 11-14-2003: Message edited a n d i ]