Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2008, 04:02 PM
Extreme Fan

AC/DC Appreciation Thread#1 Cause they're"Back in Black"

Welcome to the 1st Appreciation Thread for one of the greatest bands of all time!

AC/DC Fans

MysteryGirl

Listen to AC/DC's first single of they're new album Black Ice Rock N' Roll Train

BarneyRobin|Chuck♥Blair|Sheldon♥Penny|House♥Cuddy|Logan♥Veronica|SpikeBuffy

Rachel

Last edited by MysteryGirl; 09-01-2008 at 04:37 PM
MysteryGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 04:53 AM
Elite Fan

This band are from my town, Fremantle. I drive past Bon Scott's grave every day to and from work...it just so happens to be on my route to work.
Camibra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

My name's Sandy and I just came back from the AC/DC concert in Austria.

Best concert I have seen. I loved it!

Old 06-19-2009, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can`t believe that i missed this thread, but i`m glad that i`ve found it. I`ve been a big AC/DC fan since i was 10 and think that they`re one of the greatest bands of all time. I really love their simple, straightforward style of rock that everyone can play after some practice. Plus Angus is the man!

Old 05-28-2010, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

You can totally add me. I love them.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

Add me, too

AC/DC are amazing
Ghost.Of.You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 03:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

Add me!!!! They rule!
Old 06-24-2010, 05:12 AM
Elite Fan

Which reminds me of little Ben Braeden : "AC/DC RULES!!!"
Old 03-18-2011, 03:52 PM
Total Fan

Yes, AC/DC has its own thread
Add me, please.
I saw them live last year- peerless!
Liia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Huge AC/Dc fan didn't know there was thread !! I got to see last tour ,my first AC/DC one twice

lots of new news on two DVd releases

NEWS: AC/DC to release Bon Scott-era live DVD, Blu-Ray
A Bon Scott orignal concert

NEWS: AC/DC to release Bon Scott-era live DVD, Blu-Ray
May 3rd, 2011 | Author: Peter Hodgson
PRESS RELEASE

ROCK MUSIC LEGENDS TAKE THE STAGE IN AN EPIC CONCERT PERFORMANCE AS WARNER HOME VIDEO RELEASES AC/DC: LET THERE BE ROCK ON BLU-RAY AND DVD ON JUNE 7, 2011!

Lead Singer Bon Scott’s Final Filmed Live Concert Comes to Blu-Ray and DVD For the First Time Fully Remastered With All 13 Power-Driven Song Performances

Limited Collector’s Edition Blu-Ray & DVD Combo Pack with Over 95 Minutes of Extra Content, Collectible Packaging and Keepsake Premium Items also Available!

AC/DC – Let There Be Rock on June 7, 2011 to commemorate the 30th Anniversary of the theatrical release. This legendary concert film showcases the power and precision the group brought to the stage that night during the Australian hard rock band’s “Highway To Hell” tour. AC/DC: Let There Be Rock DVD will be available for $21.95 SRP and AC/DC: Let There Be Rock: Limited Collector’s Edition will be available on DVD for $39.99 SRP and Blu-ray/DVD combo pack for $44.98 SRP. Order due date is May 3, 2011.

AC/DC – Let There Be Rock is fully remastered and available on DVD and Blu-Ray for the first time with all 13 song performances, including classics such as “Whole Lotta Rosie”, “High Voltage”, “Highway To Hell”, and the epic anthem “Let There Be Rock”. Lead guitarist Angus Young takes center stage in his trademark school-boy uniform and captures the audience with his
energetic antics and frenetic solos. The film contains interview segments and humorous backstage footage of these hard rock pioneers, especially those last interviews with Scott. This DVD release will be a great opportunity for fans of all ages to relive one of the greatest performances by one of the most decorated rock bands in history.

The Collector’s Edition, limited at only 90k copies, comes in a collectible steel case, includes keepsake premium items and contains over an hour of newly added bonus features. Celebrity interviews include Rick Allen (Def Leppard), Matt Sorum (Guns N’ Roses), Scott Ian (Anthrax), Billy Corgan (The Smashing Pumpkins), The Donnas, Lemmy Kilmister (Motorhead) and more.

Including a special limited collector’s edition version with over an hour of never-before-seen bonus features and much more.”

DVD Track Listing :

• “Live Wire”
• “Shot Down In Flames”
• “Hell Ain’t A Bad Place To Be”
• “Sin City”
• “Wall All Over You”
• “Bad Boy Boogie”
• “The Jack”
• “Highway To Hell”
• “Girls Got Rhythm”
• “High Voltage”
• “Whole Lotta Rosie”
• “Rocker”
• “Let There Be Rock”

Collector’s Edition Bonus Features:

• AC/DC: The Bedrock of Riff: No one has mastered the basic DNA of Riff Rock as successfully as AC/DC. Explore Angus and Malcolm Young’s telepathic groove and the four-on-the-floor swing of Phil Rudd.

• Angus Young: A True Guitar Monster: Angus Young’s transformation from diminutive schoolboy to raging rock monster electrifies the masses. Find out what makes this time bomb tick.

• Bon Scott: The Pirate of Rock ‘n’ Roll: Bon Scott was the ringleader of the AC/DC show, balancing his screaming sexuality with a rakish charm. Get a glimpse into the life of a classic Rock ‘n’ Roll pirate.

• AC/DC: A Rock Solid Legacy: From bar band to arena rock, AC/DC stuck to their guns and shot their way to the top. Fellow rockers and journalists chart AC/DC’s ascent into the Pantheon of Rock Gods in rock ‘n’ roll history.

• Loud, Locked & Loaded: The Rites of Rock: Seasoned rockers, actors and journalists recollect their rite of passage as early witnesses to the raw, bone rattling rock of AC/DC.
• 6 Song-Specific Interviews

• Blu-ray Playlist: Your favorite performances in your favorite order (**BD Only)

AC/DC | The Official AC/DC Site

AC/DC Live At River Plate is the definitive live concert DVD documenting AC/DC’s massive Black Ice World Tour. Shot with 32 cameras entirely in HD in December of 2009, AC/DC Live At River Plate marks AC/DC’s triumphant return to Buenos Aires where nearly 200,000 fans, and 3 sold-out shows, welcomed the band back after a 13 year absence from Argentina.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey! Huge fan. I first listened to them when their music appeared on Supernatural. I think they rock and I love the lyrics. My fave song is "You shook me all night long". Great. Great, fun band
kabous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:23 PM
Absolute Fan

I usually hate rock sort of music but I love AC/DC. They have awesome songs, plus in my family & group of friends this is one of the bands that we all love.
Leo_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Malcom Young founder lead guitarist for AC/DC dead at the age of 64 he left the band in 2014 due to Alzheimer’s and other medical issues
Old 11-18-2017, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh wow RIP
Collins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He was perhaps one of the best rhythm guitar players in the music business

Reply   Post New Thread