Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2020, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sexy Saint {Michael Grant Terry|Wendell Bray} #31: Because we love his instagram posts

Welcome to the 31st
WENDELL BRAY/MICHAEL GRANT TERRY
appreciation thread

source: https://doyoufancyathought.tumblr.co...booths-younger
"You're sexy. And smart. And good. You're like, saint good."

{1-14 here}
15) OnlyException
16) Ms Cyatt
17) annoying_gia
18) funnyfan93
19) mychakk
20) Profound❤Bond
21) BlackWhiteRose
22) pookiepookie [/RIGHT]

Michael Terry was born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is the son of Will Terry, an English teacher at the Germantown Friends School.
He studied cinematography and drama at Emerson College in Boston. He is a Germantown Friends School graduate.
In the summer of 2002, Michael was an apprentice at the prestigious Williamstown Theatre Festival, where he worked on many main stage productions.
Shortly thereafter, he moved to Los Angeles where he worked with Noah Wyle’s The Blank Theatre Company.

{1-20 here}
21, 22
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-16-2020, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread!
I am an original”
Old 11-18-2020, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

No problem

Had to change the arts in the OP because the old ones weren`t available anymore.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-18-2020, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome! Thanks for doing that.
I am an original”
Old 11-19-2020, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

You´re welcome.
Old 11-19-2020, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I often wondered if him and the nurse he was dating were still dating. We never really got a follow up on that.
I am an original”
Old 11-20-2020, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

That´s too bad.
Old 11-20-2020, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like to think they would have ended up together. He seemed happy with her.
I am an original”
Old 11-21-2020, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

He did.
Old 11-21-2020, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

She did a good job reassuring him when he was worried.
I am an original”
Old 11-22-2020, 02:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

She did.
Old 11-22-2020, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Although the first time I watched her she was a little annoying at first.
I am an original”
Old 11-23-2020, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 11-23-2020, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

He looks great.
I am an original”
Old 11-24-2020, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

He does.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread