Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2009, 06:35 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt

One of the gifs violated PB terms of use?
Bwahahahahah Suckers!

The pics

I just love that we don't need to make any manips to put B&B together in bed
Old 05-17-2009, 06:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaRaBonesPortugal (View Post)
I just love that we don't need to make any manips to put B&B together in bed
I know! Crazy, isn't it?

When it rains, it pours...
* We extend our apologies to the young victims of the face-painting mix-up at the Saturday Farmers Market. The paint should slough off within one month, or can be removed now with diluted lighter fluid.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can I have caps from the finale,pleaz?
I wanna do some icons
Old 05-17-2009, 06:42 AM
Ultimate Fan

I can't wait for next season.
There are so many questions I have that need answering, HH is so good at creating anticipation and confusion which is exactly what's needed after a finale like that, I have a feeling we'll be talking about it all summer.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyHanded (View Post)
I was thinking about that too but then I remembered she was dressed in heels and was stepping out of a dress, before getting into bed. Like she went to a company function or went out with Angela, or something.

She wore nail polish when she dressed up in Hero in the Hold too.
Checked. You are right.
She did wear nail polish when she dressed up. So was when she was undercover as Roxie in Vegas.

And guess what? All red nail polish!
Old 05-17-2009, 06:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
The main reason I'm not going with it being the series finale is, I really don't think HH would want us to actually see and know something that as big as the B/B sex in something as big as a series finale, so far in advance. That would be more anti-climactic, and that's not what someone in his position would want for his show.

But, who knows

Like you said, even if all of this is nothing, it's still so much fun to speculate
Maybe we can consider this scene as the Season 5 finale then we can have a whole 6th Season of "couple B&B"!!

On another note.... Don't you just want to give Brennan a hug here???

Bones Undercover Podcast
Old 05-17-2009, 06:53 AM
Addicted Fan

Emily was brilliant in that scene. It was so subtle but you literally felt the pain that went through her at that moment. Especially with that little gasp.

So beautifully done.
* We extend our apologies to the young victims of the face-painting mix-up at the Saturday Farmers Market. The paint should slough off within one month, or can be removed now with diluted lighter fluid.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Emily was brilliant in that scene. It was so subtle but you literally felt the pain that went through her at that moment. Especially with that little gasp.

So beautifully done.
Exactly.
Everytime I watched that clip, my stomach twitched.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonesinoz (View Post)
Maybe we can consider this scene as the Season 5 finale then we can have a whole 6th Season of "couple B&B"!!
Aww I'd love that!
There's SO much potential for them as a couple, just as much as there is for them in their journey to coupledom.

We could get overprotective, jealous BB.
I want to see couple bickering! Like that open the door scene in the finale.

Emily was amazing in that scene, she didn't need to say anything you could just feel her pain.
Both Emily and David deserve awards for their performances this season, they've really been fantastic.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:02 AM
Master Fan

Emily was amazing there. Her tears of joy and then her face when he says "Who are you", her heart breaks
Old 05-17-2009, 07:08 AM
Elite Fan

hey guys! omg that scene killed me
Old 05-17-2009, 07:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBeccax (View Post)
Aww I'd love that!
There's SO much potential for them as a couple, just as much as there is for them in their journey to coupledom.

Emily was amazing in that scene, she didn't need to say anything you could just feel her pain.
Both Emily and David deserve awards for their performances this season, they've really been fantastic.
No, they are fantabulisticulous.

(Did I spell it right? )
Old 05-17-2009, 07:12 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBeccax (View Post)
Aww I'd love that!

Exactly. Just because they would be a couple, doesn't mean the show is over with. They still have SO many potential storylines, and I really think HH knows that, and will take advantage of it. If he was going to wait until the end to put them together, he would've put A LOT more wedges in between them (multiple boyfriends/girlfriends etc). He knows just how special and unique B/B are.

And I agree about D/E deserving awards. It makes me so mad this show hasn't been nominated for ANYTHING. It's crazy.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Exactly. Just because they would be a couple, doesn't mean the show is over with. They still have SO many potential storylines, and I really think HH knows that, and will take advantage of it. If he was going to wait until the end to put them together, he would've put A LOT more wedges in between them (multiple boyfriends/girlfriends etc). He knows just how special and unique B/B are.

And I agree about D/E deserving awards. It makes me so mad this show hasn't been nominated for ANYTHING. It's crazy.
ughhh it makes me so mad
Old 05-17-2009, 07:28 AM
Ultimate Fan

Exactly. The biggest obstacle we've had to BB so far has been Sully/Cam, and it was pretty obvious they wouldn't last long, and because of Sully we got "Everything Happens Eventually" which is practically the BB mantra.

I'm so glad this show doesn't try creating drama with love triangles or any unnecessary obstacles like that. BB have enough obstacles of their own to get through without having to deal with other people as well and I love that HH hasn't used the cliché of the triangle just to keep them apart for longer (you could argue Sully/Cam but I really don't think those storylines merit love triangle status as they were so biased towards BB winning out).
Closed Thread   Post New Thread