Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2009, 09:49 AM
Elite Fan

S.Booth♥T.Brennan #261: I'll wrap my love around you and envelope you within my soul.

W E L C O M E to the
temperance brennan
and seeley booth
APPRECIATION THREAD

S.Booth♥T.Brennan #261:I'll wrap my love around you and envelope you within my soul

Scientist meets FBI Agent/Ex-Army Sniper. She's all about fact and numbers and he's all about faith and following your gut.
You might call it science vs. romance. They might clash and bicker sometimes, but that's the beauty of it. They accept each
other for who they are but at the same time they teach each other, and learn from each other. Somehow when they are together
everything makes sense and comes into place, the world seems warmer, safer. She needs him. He needs her. They need each other
more than they've needed or will need anyone else, and even though they can't speak the words yet, it's there and it's true.
He's her missing piece. She's his missing piece.

They are many things. On the surface, they are partners. They are best friends. But their relationship defies all labels. No, they might not
be together yet in the 'traditional' way, but we know there is no one for them BUT each other. Because when it comes down to it, these
two people are meant to be together. It's really as simple as that.

He gives her a reason to believe, a reason to believe in life and love and everything she tried to push away from feeling since
her parents abandoned her when she was a teenager. And she is the one person he is able to confide to about his past. She knows
he is made of good stuff. He would go to the ends of the earth to protect her, he would kill for her, as she would [and has]
killed for him.

All they have to do with look into each other’s eyes and that's it, their home. Their eyes are the windows to their hearts and
souls
, for everything they feel they can never say to each other. With every look, every touch you can see the intensity and
passion waiting to pour out of them and into each other. Yet they continue to constantly dance around their love and attraction,
afraid, terrified to accept what they feel.

Now we're just watching their epicly beautiful journey continue to unfold and waiting for that magical day, when they can finally
accept that maybe the person you are supposed to spend the rest of your life with was right in front of you all along.

Two broken souls, both with pasts that left them scarred. Only together, can the scars begin to fade. Only together, can they
be whole again.

Give it time.

Because,

"Journeys end in lovers' meeting, Every wise man's son doth know."

the newest supporters:

♥435. ash492
♥436. leytonislove22
♥437. hannah&nick_fan
♥438. TheSweetestSmile
♥439. BonesBB4ever
♥440. BlairBass23
♥441. BrightYellow
♥442. McSexie
♥443. Ali Marie
♥444. HellsXXBells
♥445. falling is like this
♥446. bh11000
♥447. Dreamer 4 Ever
♥448. SweetBettyRose
♥449. Arielane
♥450. Maité
♥451. Alexa
♥452. effielive
♥453.guidemetosafety
♥454.~carnival-heights~
♥455. denisscsi
♥456. |so alive|
♥457. bonesy
♥458. Leila
♥459. ellehcim_belle
♥460. Rona Jo
♥461. Dani Poa
♥462. hann
♥463. stampsgal
♥464. Willanka
♥465. ElsieJS
♥466. ImagineReality
[1-434 here]

the newest reasons:

♥855 - Because people say you only live once, but people are as wrong about that as they are about everything - Episode 4x26 The End in the Beginning
♥856 - Because it was a melting of two minds - Episode 4x26 The End in the Beginning
♥857 - Because when you love someone, you open yourself up to suffering - Episode 4x26 The End in the Beginning
♥858 - Because the thought of loosing so much control over personal happiness is unbearable. That’s the burden. Like wings. They have weight. We feel that weight on our backs, but they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens which allow us to fly. - Episode 4x26 The End in the Beginning
♥859 - Because Brennan wrote about love - Episode 4x26 The End in the Beginning
♥860 - Because Brennan wrote it and Booth dreamed it - Episode 4x26 The End in the Beginning
#861 - Because she was at his bedside when he awoke - Episode 4x26 The End in the Beginning
♥862 - Because even though the sex scene wasn't technically BB it was still hot! - Episode 4x26 The End in the Beginning
#862 - Because even in AU BB are meant to be - Episode 4x26 The End in the Beginning
♥864 - Because we know that the AU represents what they really want - Episode 4x26 The End in the Beginning
♥865 - Because they are linked in a very profound and spiritual manner - Episode 5x01 Harbringers Under the Fountain
♥866 - Because of the looks when Angela mentions the pregnancy - Episode 5x01 Harbringers Under the Fountain
♥867 - Because she saved him. - Episode 5x01 Harbringers Under the Fountain
♥868 - Because he knows the truth about her and is dazzled by it. - Episode 5x01 Harbringers Under the Fountain
♥869 - Because she only hugs him. - Episode 5x01 Harbringers Under the Fountain
♥870 - Because he wants the forehead kiss. - Episode 5x01 Harbringers Under the Fountain
♥871 - Because he kisses her head. - Episode 5x01 Harbringers Under the Fountain
♥872 - Because he calls her baby. - Episode 5x01 Harbringers Under the Fountain
♥873 - Because he’s going to look after her. - Episode 5x01 Harbringers Under the Fountain
♥874 - Because Cam and Sweets’ are trying to protect them. - Episode 5x01 Harbringers Under the Fountain
♥875 - Because it’ll all work out eventually. - Episode 5x01 Harbringers Under the Fountain
♥876 - Because she wants to have breakfast with him. - Episode 5x01 Harbringers Under the Fountain
♥877 - Because she gives him something to do. - Episode 5x01 Harbringers Under the Fountain
♥878 - Because they flirt over a skull. - Episode 5x01 Harbringers Under the Fountain
♥879 - Because he ran to rescue her. - Episode 5x01 Harbringers Under the Fountain
♥880 - Because he killed a man to save her. - Episode 5x01 Harbringers Under the Fountain
♥881 - Because he said I love you… and so did she. - Episode 5x01 Harbringers Under the Fountain
♥882 - Because he's in love with Dr. Brennan - Episode 5x01 Harbringers Under the Fountain
♥883 - Because it's in the cards - Episode 5x01 Harbringers Under the Fountain
♥884 - Because he didn't lose anything in his coma, he gained something - Episode 5x01 Harbringers Under the Fountain
♥885 - Because he missed more than just the clothes - Episode 5x01 Harbringers Under the Fountain
♥886 - Because he thought they were married for a week - Episode 5x01 Harbringers Under the Fountain
♥887 - Because he was lost and she brought him the light that showed him the way home and without it, he would have died - Episode 5x01 Harbringers Under the Fountain
♥888 - Because Brennan was jealous when Booth kissed Caroline - Episode 5x01 Harbringers Under the Fountain - Episode 5x02 The Bond in the Boot
♥889 - Because she she went to the trouble of getting the plumbing book he wanted - Episode 5x02 The Bond in the Boot
♥889 - Because he thought that was the sweetest thing - Episode 5x02 The Bond in the Boot
♥890 - Because she was kept wanting to check his cut and make sure he was ok - Episode 5x02 The Bond in the Boot
♥891 - Because Booth loves they are honest with each other - Episode 5x02 The Bond in the Boot
♥892 - Because she feels close to him - Episode 5x02 The Bond in the Boot
♥893 - Because she was willing to learn something to please Booth - Episode 5x02 The Bond in the Boot
♥894 - Because of their smiles fixing the sink - Episode 5x02 The Bond in the Boot
♥895 - Because they barely even denied it when it was suggested they were sleeping together - Episode 5x02 The Bond in the Boot
♥896 - Because they held hands while they were doing the plumbing - Episode 5x02 The Bond in the Boot
♥897 - Because she doesn't want her money to feel like an attack on his virility - Episode 5x02 The Bond in the Boot
♥898 - Because Brennan let Booth teach her even though she doesn't believe in psychology" 5x02 - The Bond In The Boot

[1-863 here]

*download here

Last edited by ~Lisa~; 09-29-2009 at 10:28 AM
Old 09-28-2009, 09:50 AM
Elite Fan

“I think that when somebody, when people really have a connection with each other, they change each other. You become a different person, hopefully
a better person, because of it.” - Emily Deschanel (talking about their relationship)

"God, we love each other...we could just take our clothes off right there and do it against the wall." David Boreanaz talking about their relationship)

"You're a good man. And I want that for her." - Max Keenan

"Is it always like this when you two are together? It's kinda hot." - Angela

"Dr. Brennan is actually upset because she had to face strong emotions that she'd rather deny. Striking Agent Booth indicated the depth of your feelings for him." - Dr. Lance Sweets

"Yes, one of them is acutely aware of that attraction, struggles daily with it, in fact." - Dr. Gordon Wyatt

"Ohh, that is why you need psychiatric treatment, because you have the hots for your partner!" - Agent Timothy Sullivan

"You two are obviously meant for each other." - Lucia Bertolino

"How long have you two been going out?" - Homeland Security Guy

"Okay. I'm sorry. Did I miss something? 'Cause I don't want to get in the way, or between... " - David Simmons:

"How about your girlfriend? That doctor." - Hank Lutrell

Their sexual tension and chemistry, constant bickering and their ability push each other's buttons charmed us and enthralled us
but what stole our hearts was watching their reluctant partnership blossom into a deep connection and beautiful friendship over the course
of the season.

We saw that Booth would do absolutely anything to protect her and Brennan would be there for him, when he needed it the most. As the truth
came to light about Brennan's parents (after discovering her mother's remains), that they not only abandoned her but were criminals who had
changed their identities, Booth was the one standing by her very side, holding her in is arms, telling her he knew who she was. The season started
with two people brought together only by their quest for justice but ended with two people with a connection that only comes around once in a
lifetime
and that one was clearly destined to flourish into more.

This is the season of Tony/Roxie, Jasper, "Guy Hugs", "More than One kind of family", "Keep on Trying", Where Booth ran down
a hill to rescue Brennan and the season where we find our characters with other people. Ironically, the more we saw them with
other people, the more we knew they were only meant to be with each other and we know deep down they know that to, though
they keep continuing their dance of denial, struggling to define their relationship and what they mean to each other.

We know that Booth would rather sit and do paperwork over thai food with Brennan than spend time with the person he was
involved with. We know that Brennan would rather stay with Booth then go sailing around the world with her then boyfriend.
When Brennan's father mysteriously reenters her life, Booth was by her side every step of the way. When Booth got kidnapped,
despite her fragile relationship with her father, she went to him for help, because she was so desperate to find him.

As the season comes to a close, and Booth and Brennan share an embrace by the alter at Angela and Hodgins wedding
it's clear, that our two characters still have a long road ahead to each other. Yes, what they share is a love that wouldn't be
given into easily. It's also just as clear that it is a love that could never falter, never ever perish. They would always chose
each other

This season further strengthened the deep relationship already shared between the two. Their partnership was tested more than
once and therapy became a constant for them as they battled their way through Zack in Iraq, Max Brennan’s murder trial and Booth’s fake
death. Yet they remained undeterred by all these troubles, emerging stronger than ever before; showing that nothing, no matter how great, could
ever seriously come between them.

Booth’s dedication to Brennan’s happiness was proven time and time again. Whether this meant a mistletoe kiss for far longer than the set five steamboats
allowing Russ to visit his step-daughter in hospital or even helping Max Brennan escape a guilty verdict. It was evident that, despite any pain he may feel, if it helped
her he was willing to try. Brennan’s own growth was clear, through Booth she had learnt to put her heart ‘into overdrive’ and take a step back from the logical and rational
allowing herself to really feel emotions rather than just define them.

Through his intense speeches and touching gifts, Booth went a long way in confirming that, despite Hodgins’ insistence to the contrary, boys can change after high school
inside and out. He had evolved, and though Brennan was still painfully unaware, it was clear a lot of that had to do with her. The season ended with the poignant scene of her
head resting against his shoulder, it was now undeniably obvious to all that they shared a lot more than the ‘coffee’ relationship they had attested to in Sweets’ office at the start
of the season.

Season four delved further into the growing relationship between the two, focusing on struggles each of them had to overcome;
Booth’s with his past and Brennan’s with love and its worth. Yet, despite all the obstacles they faced, their connection and bond only
deepened further as each shared the most personal details of their inner battles, helping each other in a way no one else could.

However, internal issues were not the only obstacles in their way, jealousy soon arose in the form of Jared Booth and Special Agent Perotta.
But, whilst unnerving at first, it soon became clear that Booth-Lite and the twinkly-eyed Perotta were only mere distractions on Brennan and
Booth’s path to each other. Brennan even placed her belief in Booth higher than her anthropological studies declaring ‘Anthropology may have
it wrong’,
he was better than his brother. And Booth in turn told her to forget about Agent Perotta, nothing was going to change between them, he
was always there.

Whether staying up all night ice-skating, stealing a dead body to prove murder or even agreeing to father Brennan’s child, the implications were
clear; there was nothing the two wouldn’t do for each other. By the end of the season it was evident to all that both Booth and Brennan had finally
come to recognize their feelings. While sitting by Booth's side after his brain surgery, Brennan was writing about her love for him as he was dreaming
about his love for her. We got to see a glimpse of a life we know they both, deep down, yearn to have, married, with a baby on the way. We along with
Brennan, were devastated when Booth's last words to her where "Who are you?" Yes, what's to come next for these two on their journey to love, we do
not know. But we know one thing: they'll always find each other somehow, they'll always be connected.

"You know I'm just.. I'm just one of those people who doesn't get to be in a family. That's...
"Listen, Bones. Hey, there's more than one kind of family."

"You're the only FBI agent I want to work with."

"Listen Bones, if I don't make it..."
"Booth, you're going to be fine."
"But if I'm not, I want you to have my stuff. You know, for a kid."
"Booth..."
"I want you to... You're going to be a really good mom."

"Because you all want to lose yourself in another person. You believe that love is transcendent and eternal... I want to believe that too.
"Hey, you will... I promise. Someday you will."

“Do you need time and space?”
“Just some time.”

" Evolution is a long, long process. It takes hundreds of years."
"Thousands."
"Why do you have to always correct me?"
"To help you evolve."

"There's so much sexual tension between David and Emily that you don't have to write it into the script." - Creator Hart Hanson

"I mean this sexual chemistry - it’s like Barry White. You know what I’m saying? This is like Marvin Gaye, ‘Let’s Get It On." - David Boreanaz

“The show is full of surprises, and the biggest surprise is the chemistry between Boreanez and Deschanel—they're Tracy and Hepburn as
modern crime fighters and the subtleties, the layers—they slay me every time." - DVDVerdict.com

"If sexual tension was illegal, these two would be locked up." - Ann Craig (FOX announcer)

Emily: "Chemistry?"
David: "You think we have some?"
Emily: "I don’t know. I can feel it right now."
David: "Electrifying."

"I'm telling you, these two are lightning in a bottle!" - Kristen, Eonline

YouTube - Booth and Brennan: Gravity
YouTube - Pieces | Booth & Brennan [HQ]
YouTube - Bones - Brennan & Booth - Back To Me
YouTube - Bones - Brennan & Booth - Save You
YouTube - Bones - Requiem [ Booth / Brennan ]
YouTube - I'm Always All For You [Bones; Booth/Brennan]
YouTube - Booth/Brennan ~ For You I Will (Confidence)
YouTube - Easier To Lie (Booth/Brennan)
YouTube - Booth & Brennan - Say when [for Becca - aka ciaimpala]
YouTube - Booth/Brennan : Anywhere but Here [HD]
YouTube - Bones/Booth - Shattered
YouTube - Seeley Booth and Temperance Brennan: "So Close"
YouTube - Bones~ BB ~ Never Say Never
YouTube - Your Guardian Angel [Bones; Booth/Brennan]
YouTube - It's been awhile (Booth/Brennan)
YouTube - Crawl (Booth/Brennan)
YouTube - 1234 -- Bones -- B/B
YouTube - Booth and Brennan; Shattered
YouTube - Booth and Brennan; Two people become One [The Epic Contest]
YouTube - Holding Onto You (Booth/Brennan)

Old 09-28-2009, 09:51 AM
Elite Fan

Post Away
Old 09-28-2009, 09:53 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread Rose!

BTW Elsie (from the last thread) wanted to be added

What? You want me to spit in my hand? We're Scully and Mulder.
I don't know what that means.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirlhero (View Post)

BTW Elsie (from the last thread) wanted to be added
NO PROB

and Elsie, you have been added
Old 09-28-2009, 09:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

"Say something"
"I'm all about experiments me"
Old 09-28-2009, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks Rose

Should we take the old promo out now?

Oh and we need reasons from the last ep, we had some but I don't think they got added
Old 09-28-2009, 10:01 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT!!!

I love the title

Did anyone else catch David's interview from Regis and Kelly this morning?? He's so a shipper for his own character...it's awesome.

Icon: Unknown
Old 09-28-2009, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

no prob guys!
Old 09-28-2009, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

Oh and Rose, my bad, Elsie's username is ElsieJS

Okay guys, I have to leave now, have to sleep Talk to you all later!

What? You want me to spit in my hand? We're Scully and Mulder.
I don't know what that means.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:03 AM
Elite Fan

dang it
i gotta go! but it would be awesome if you guys come up with a reason list!
and we'll add it in later!

Old 09-28-2009, 10:06 AM
Supreme Fan

tftnt guys gorgeous title
Old 09-28-2009, 10:07 AM
Elite Fan

I'm glad you guys like the title!

be back later!
Old 09-28-2009, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Bye Rose and May
Old 09-28-2009, 10:14 AM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT

I made picspam bones s5.

Click to image, and see all picspam

♥ Comments are love ♥ Enjoy!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top