Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2014, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Royal Diner {OT} #200: Because summer hiatus is almost over!

Come in and Chat in Our Very Own

Top 100 Conversation Topics
Food, Football, Baseball, Soccer, News, Food, Our plans, Holidays, Trips, Meet-ups, Music, Birthdays, Food, Family, Wrestling, Arguments, Stresses, Work, College, School, Homework, Food, Bones, Glee, House, Chuck, Dexter, X Factor, Food, New Friends, Old Friends, Pets, Memories, New discoveries, Downloads, Food, Twitter, Facebook, Skype, Vacations, Tumblr, Irritations, Reassurances, Catch-ups, Food, Likes, Dislikes, Loves, Hates, Boys, Crushes, New obsessions, Old obsessions, Fun times, Sad times, Food, Movies, Comedians, Romance, Love, Laughter, Joy, Tired, Bored, Weather, Shocks, Food, Fanfiction, Time savers, Time passers, Pictures, Advice, Gifts, Problems, Reality TV, Game results, Lost, Ships, Award shows, Food, Clothes, Live Journal, Celebrities, Children, Relationships, Inspirations, Art, Newbies, Dancing, Nights out, Food, Sleep, Nights in, DVD's, Past, Present, Future, Changes, Surprises
oh and did we mention Food!

The Squints

Andie......Nad......Enigma [Mel]......fall like stars [Shauna]......Robotica [Christy]......Angel2005 [Francie]......Johnnie......MaeveBran [Maeve]......moonbebe [Becca]
⇢Mary_Moo [Mary]......Kaz_......Lost in Translation......queentsarina [Jenny]......Chrissy......Love & Passion [Sara]......Mrs.Almeida [Jenny]......KerBear......tidbit2008 [Avery]
⇢only girl [Aroa]......angelface211 [Nat]......Scythe [Jen]......bobbins34 [Robyn]......silver reflection [Chloe]......courtneymudie7 [Courtney]......Playing The Angel [Sam]
⇢Jazz......Moonie......jayne190 [Melissa]......ayera......treee [Trish]......Ssamaltha [Sam]......BBfanNr.1 [Frances]......angeLica_mattheu......Michelle Dessler [Ju]......SaraHoo! [Sara]
⇢Motoko Ayoama [Lisa]......*Miranda*......Trasdockan [Nicole]......alexia23 [Alexia]......ChemicalLover [Sarah]......Wildfire Girl [Karen]......*Raine*......oy_humbug [Charlynn]
⇢~Lisa~ [Lisa]......hann......effie......BBlove......Leila......Rogue_Faerie [Amber]......Maarja......imaginary light [Grace]......redrose13 [Rose]......greengirlisgood [Lori]
⇢buffyandspike4ever [Nikki]......Ms Cyatt [Melissa]......bh1100 [Barbara]......Sansa......McSexie [Sophia]......Dutchiegirl [Sarah]......Rafada......BrainySmurfette [Orietta]
⇢laurenfan 1 [Gillian]......skittlestars [Cassie]......aguadosor [Maria]......unfaithfully [Caroline]......phyco52 [Izzy]......OnlyException [Sil]......Fleur! [Flor]......Jacquelyn
⇢SapphireSian [Sian]......Profound❤Bond [Nikole]......SachaS44
Are you a Squint too? Just ask and we will add you to the list!

Contact Us!

effie - twitter|tumblr____________________________________
Sian (SapphireSian) - twitter|MSN - Sapphiresian@hotmail.co.uk
Melissa (Ms Cyatt) - twitter______________________________
~Lisa~ - twitter________________________________________

art by Hann

Happy 9 Years everyone!
Old 08-20-2014, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

T4TNT hun
Old 08-20-2014, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!! :d
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Old 08-20-2014, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No problem ladies!

How is everyone today? I just ran a bunch of errands.
Old 08-20-2014, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm doing ok. Just helped my mom rearrange the kitchen.
Old 08-21-2014, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sounds like a pretty chill day. Today is my brothers last day living here. He's moving out of state in the morning, so spending as much of the day with him as I can. I'm gonna miss him! On top of that, I gotta think about putting my cat down because of old age, she just can't do anything anymore or control her bowls. I don't want her to suffer. But I'm gonna miss her because she's my childhood pet.
Old 08-21-2014, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww sweetie.

I know what it's like when a sibling moves away. Sorry about cat. I know how difficult it is losing a pet. It's so rough. I'm here if you need to talk.
Old 08-21-2014, 12:06 PM
Elite Fan

I'm having to move away from my home state. It is rather depressing moving away from a lot of your relatives and friends
Old 08-21-2014, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Cyatt (View Post)
Aww sweetie.

I know what it's like when a sibling moves away. Sorry about cat. I know how difficult it is losing a pet. It's so rough. I'm here if you need to talk.
It gonna be hard at first because he's my buddy. He does everything with me! So it's gonna be rough not having him here anymore. He can't come visit often either because he'll be working. Yeah I love my cat a lot! But sometimes you just don't have a choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingphalange
I'm having to move away from my home state. It is rather depressing moving away from a lot of your relatives and friends.
That's never easy! I've done it before and it was so hard.
Old 08-21-2014, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I get that. My brother lives in the same state but I probably won't see him till Thanksgiving.

Yeah, that's true. It's always tough to do that do a pet but you don't want to watch them suffer. You should read the poem The Rainbow Bridge. It gave me some comfort after my dog Buddy died.
Old 08-21-2014, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Cyatt (View Post)
I get that. My brother lives in the same state but I probably won't see him till Thanksgiving.

Yeah, that's true. It's always tough to do that do a pet but you don't want to watch them suffer. You should read the poem The Rainbow Bridge. It gave me some comfort after my dog Buddy died.
Yeah it's hard when your close to your family. It was actually a good day for me with all that aside though, because a grandma I had a falling out with I decided to make amends with because she doesn't have much time left. So even though I thought I would never see her again, I got to and everything went better than I imagined it would. So I'm happy about that. It gave her closure too.

Thank you for the recommendation! I will do that. I'm gonna need some comfort once she's gone. I'm sorry to hear about your dog. Pet's are like family.
Old 08-22-2014, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♕Misha's Minion♕ (View Post)
Yeah it's hard when your close to your family. It was actually a good day for me with all that aside though, because a grandma I had a falling out with I decided to make amends with because she doesn't have much time left. So even though I thought I would never see her again, I got to and everything went better than I imagined it would. So I'm happy about that. It gave her closure too.

Thank you for the recommendation! I will do that. I'm gonna need some comfort once she's gone. I'm sorry to hear about your dog. Pet's are like family.
Glad you got to see your grandma again!!

Thanks, Buddy died almost 4 1/2 years ago. We also lost several cats that we have for years. They really are family members.
Old 08-22-2014, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♕Misha's Minion♕ (View Post)

Closure is always good
I knkow I spent my whole life without grandparents because they all died before I was born. Except for one Grandpa I had that died when I was 7. I don't remember him very much I just remember being kind of scared at him when I was 3 and saw him for the first time. I remember it was cause I was immediately scared of anyone I first met. Then when I went to see him while he was dying I actually was sad that I couldn't get to know him better. I told himI loved him and kissed him on the forehead and he went not too long after that. My mom and Dad didn't tell me though till the car ride home and I remember I couldn't stop crying. He was so sweet and I never got the chance to know him
Old 08-22-2014, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingphalange (View Post)
Closure is always good
I knkow I spent my whole life without grandparents because they all died before I was born. Except for one Grandpa I had that died when I was 7. I don't remember him very much I just remember being kind of scared at him when I was 3 and saw him for the first time. I remember it was cause I was immediately scared of anyone I first met. Then when I went to see him while he was dying I actually was sad that I couldn't get to know him better. I told himI loved him and kissed him on the forehead and he went not too long after that. My mom and Dad didn't tell me though till the car ride home and I remember I couldn't stop crying. He was so sweet and I never got the chance to know him
Well that's just heartbreaking! I'm so sorry hun I've lost my fair share on grandparents in the last 5 years. It's never easy! Same with pets, they are close to your heart. Just last night, the cat of mine that's dying, she got out somehow and I searched all night last night for her, and all day today. I finally found her this afternoon. I thought a coyote ate her. But she's alive! I am so thankful. She got beat up by another animal though.
Old 08-23-2014, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingphalange (View Post)
Closure is always good
Aww that's so heart breaking. Sorry you never got to really know your grandfather.

I'm glad you found you cat Nikole. Sorry it got beat up by an animal. Hope she is ok.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread