Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2019, 06:48 PM
Administrator

Low Post Count Warning - Please Read

Hi everyone. As a courtesy, I wanted to let you know that this board didn’t meet the daily average number of posts to remain here last month, and as such, this board has been placed on the Low Post Count List as a first occurrence. If this board meets the daily average number of posts to remain here for the next six months, this board will be taken off this list, but if it doesn’t meet the daily average number of posts to remain two more times within the next six months, and/or if it goes without a post for 48 Hours two more times within the next six months, this board will be closed. I wanted to let you all know this so you can take the steps necessary to make sure that this board remains here.

Please note that boards need to average 12 posts a day in order to remain here. Thank you.

Please keep this thread topped for the next six months. Thank you.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

This sucks.
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 11:25 AM
Administrator

This board has passed its 6 months probationary period so I'm unsticking this thread now.

Thanks everyone for all the hard work in keeping this board active.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks everyone (MsCyatt, Jasper1975 especially)
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This makes me very happy. Thanks to everyone who has posted here.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Ms Cyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top