Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2017, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was glad he came to his senses. I understand he was angry, but he was really pushing Angela away. I am glad they both are working in unison again.
I am an original”
Old 01-17-2017, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

I also understood his anger and TJ played that so incredible it was really his best work since "The Corpse on the Canopy" (the 12th episode from Season 8) but that´s just my personal opinion.
And yes it was hurtful that he almost pushed Angela away but he was so filled with frustration and pain. I´m sure he didn`t wanna hurt his wife but he´s only human and he´s filled with a lot of emotions. So yeah it was a conflict but a very real one. So it was well written and gave him the chance to show what a great actor he is It´s the great material what he gets.

Anyway: Can`t wait what Hodgins will do in the next episodes. I wanna see another fun experiment
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-17-2017, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

That is something I have always loved about TJ, he does really well in emotional scenes.
I am an original”
Old 01-18-2017, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah does that so well
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-18-2017, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved Hodgins creating that model of his grandfather. Also I loved how he broek the wheel on his wheel chair.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Old 01-20-2017, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved how he broke his wheel too.
I am an original”
Old 01-20-2017, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just love that!!
Old 01-21-2017, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

His "problem" was perfect
Old 01-22-2017, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

I suspected that was his "problem" from the beginning.
I am an original”
Old 01-22-2017, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah right it was
Old 01-22-2017, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't catch on that was what happened.
Old 01-23-2017, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh come on you know what they did
Old 01-23-2017, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Old 01-23-2017, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just love the reason for what happened.
I am an original”
Old 01-24-2017, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha yeah me too They can do this more often I don`t have a problem with that at all
Closed Thread   Post New Thread