Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2019, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Kathy Reichs Appreciation #3: Because there wouln`t have been Bones without her books.

Welcome to the 3rd Kathy Reichs Appreciation
Thread

Kathy Reichs online

https://www.facebook.com/kathyreichsbooks/
official page
http://kathyreichs.com/

Her bio:

Kathleen Joan Toelle "Kathy" Reichs (/ˈraɪks/; born July 7, 1948) is an American crime writer, forensic anthropologist and academic. She is an adjunct professor of anthropology at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte; as of 2016 she is on indefinite leave. She is also affiliated with the Laboratoire des Sciences Judiciaires et de Médecine Légale for the province of Quebec. She is one of the eighty-two forensic anthropologists certified by the American Board of Forensic Anthropology and is on the Board of Directors of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences. Her schedule also involves a number of speaking engagements around the world. Reichs has been a producer for the TV series Bones, which is loosely based on her novels, which in turn, are inspired by her life. She has two daughters, Kerry and Courtney, and one son, Brendan.
source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathy_Reichs

Her books

Deja Dead (1997)
Death du Jour (1999)
Deadly Decisions (2000)
Fatal Voyage (2001)
Grave Secrets (2002)
Bare Bones (2003)
Monday Mourning (2004)
Cross Bones (2005)
Break No Bones (2006)
Bones to Ashes (2007)
Devil Bones (2008)
206 Bones (2009)
Spider Bones (2010)
Flash and Bones (2011)
Bones Are Forever (2012)
Bones in Her Pocket(2013)
Bones of the Lost (2013)
Bones Never Lie (2014)
Speaking in Bones (2015)
The Bone Collection (2016)

fanlist

1. BlackWhiteRose
2. MsCyatt

If you wannabe added just ask,
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 08-02-2019, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT. I love the title.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Old 08-14-2019, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

You´re welcome.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 06-27-2020, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I´m reading her book Deja Dead now.

And A Conspiracy of Bones is her newest book.
Old 07-04-2020, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I need to read her books someday.
I am an original”
Old 07-05-2020, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

They´re really good.
Old 07-11-2020, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have a couple of them.
I am an original”
Old 07-12-2020, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nice! I own five books from her. You?
Old 07-12-2020, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's awesome!!
Old 07-13-2020, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

I plan to buy her newest book soon.
Old 07-13-2020, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I only have two of them so far. I want to try to find more reading time.
I am an original”
Old 07-14-2020, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I also try to find time to read.
Old 07-14-2020, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope you do. I have such a hard time finding time to do a lot of things.
Old 07-15-2020, 04:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

So true.
Old 07-15-2020, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope I find some more time too!
I am an original”
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top