Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2018, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nope but I do my best.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-27-2018, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's all you can do.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Old 10-28-2018, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

I´m on page 343 now.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-28-2018, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's awesome.
Old 10-31-2018, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I´m on page 360 now.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's great, you must be almost done.
Old 11-03-2018, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I keep reading. But my niece distracts me
Old 11-08-2018, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kids can do that sometimes. How old is your niece?
Old 11-09-2018, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

She´s three And very cute
And I really do my best to keep reading the book.
Old 11-10-2018, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw that's great. When kids are around it's hard to do anything else but play with them.
Old 11-12-2018, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I´m done with the first book

I start reading the second book today.
Old 11-14-2018, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's great. How did you like the book?
Old 11-15-2018, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

The first one was really good.
The second one I`m reading now is good too. I`m on page 24 now.
Old 11-16-2018, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's great.
Old 11-17-2018, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Now I`m on page 40 and I plan to finish it next month.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread