Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2018, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, you're making great progress.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Old 09-19-2018, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I returned the book today ( I didn`t finish it, I stopped at page 318 or something)
But I took pictures of the rest of the pages
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 09-19-2018, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's a smart plan!!
Old 09-20-2018, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks
I lended another book that I plan to read faster.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 09-20-2018, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's great. Let me know if you were able to finish that book with the pictures you took.
Old 09-23-2018, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I will.
Old 09-23-2018, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds good.
Old 09-25-2018, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope to read the next book faster.
Old 09-27-2018, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope that you're able to.
Old 09-29-2018, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

The pictures of the other book look all great so I can "read" them.
Old 09-29-2018, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's great. That was a good idea you had.
Old 10-01-2018, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

The new book I´ve lended is pretty good too.
Old 10-02-2018, 10:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

I feel like I just gobble up these books so fast! Starting to mix them together in my head.

There are a couple of things that annoy me, though. 1. Even though it is exciting, it strains credulity that a forensic pathologist is in mortal danger so often (same goes for the show, tbh) and 2. Reichs' use of the phrase: "to say that INSERT HERE was ADJECTIVE would be like saying INSERT HERE. A lot of sentences like that: "To say that Brennan was good at cooking, would be like saying Birdie was good at barking" or something equally inane. Why does she do that? Apart from that, her writing is easygoing and flows well, IMO.
Old 10-02-2018, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's great. I'm glad that both of you are enjoying Kathy's books.
Old 10-03-2018, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think I wouldn`t read them if Kathy Reichs wouldn`t be a forensic anthropologist.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top