Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2018, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Now I`m on page 77.
I have to bring the book back on the 20th. If I don`t it would be bad.
So yeah 304 pages to go which is a lot but I can read like 22 pages a day.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 09-05-2018, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Damn!! Good luck I hope you're able to finish the book.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Old 09-06-2018, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I´m on page 92 now.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 09-07-2018, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's great.
Old 09-08-2018, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

No I`m on page 99. I really do my best to finish the book but if not I`ll buy it or lend it again.
Old 09-09-2018, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's a good idea. You can't start reading the book and then not get to finish it.
Old 09-10-2018, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I`m on page 104 now and I keep reading.
Old 09-12-2018, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's good. Keep it up!!
Old 09-13-2018, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I`m on page 171 now. I keep reading today.
Old 09-13-2018, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, you're really making progress.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

I`m on page 182 now and keep reading and reading.
Old 09-15-2018, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You think you'll be able to get it done before you have to bring it back?
Old 09-16-2018, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

If not I lend it again.
Old 09-16-2018, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's true. I hope you enjoy the rest of the book.
Old 09-17-2018, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I`m on page 228 now.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread