Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2005, 03:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Guest Stars Appreciation #1 ~ Who was your fave guest star?

I was happy to see John M Jackson on tv again. Hadn't seen him since his time as Admiral A.J: Chegwidden in JAG H eplayed Seeley's boss in the pilot I'd love to see him again on Bones.

Who was your fave guest star so far?
Old 10-05-2005, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Actually I flipped when I saw him. I think it's because i had just watched a repeat of JAG and it was a good Chegwidden ep. I am such a geek. I also liked Nestor's parents.
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Lost in Translation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 10:14 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

John M Jackson Great to see him again - his character in the pilot was so much like AJ Chegwidden Maybe he'll be back later.

I liked the homeland security guy from the pilot - he seemed somewhat familiar, don't know where to place him
Nad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by globe2912
John M Jackson Great to see him again - his character in the pilot was so much like AJ Chegwidden Maybe he'll be back later.

I liked the homeland security guy from the pilot - he seemed somewhat familiar, don't know where to place him
Yeah, he was like AJ without uniform The way he was sitting behind this wooden desk, his glasses on his nose.... could have been J.A.G.!

I really want to see him back at Bones as Seeley's boss.So I'll keep my fingers crosseed that he is back soon

I don't know who played the homeland security guy but maybe somebody else?
Old 10-09-2005, 06:49 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Yep, his whole behaviour screamed "Admiral AJ Chegwidden" I'd like to see him back, it would be cool to see him on a show again!
Nad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 08:32 AM
Elite Fan

Hopefully we see John M Jackson on Bones again.
Old 10-09-2005, 09:10 AM
Elite Fan

Yeh... my hubby was like... that's the guy from JAG... I wasn't as into that show as he was though...
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 01:21 PM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

So who was everyone's fave guest star this season?

I'm having a hard time determining my fave, but the performance from Alexandra Krosney (Amy Cullen) is pretty high on my list , she just nailed her scenes in "The graft in the girl".
Old 07-01-2006, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

same here. there's so many to choose from.

have to admit, it was nice seeing Scott Lawrence, Sturgis on 'JAG' in "The Man in the Morgue'. would have been nice if he had to interact with Jackson, but I digress.

and Jackson...? seeing him all season was like a trip back in time. his relaitonship with Booth is so reminiscent (sp?) of Harm and Chegwidden's. stern, yet flexible when needed... my only hope is they build on the relaitonship. he definately has chemsitry with David; esp. when they were talking about Booth using his sick days to find out about what happened to Amy. it when TPTB finds the correct person for a role.

anyone else...? not sure. Adam Baldwim was nice, but was never a fan of his. so many 'buffy' and 'Angel' alum to choose from other than him, actually. but, all in all, enjoyed everyone they had this season.

side note: request for next yr...? maybe Chris Kane. be nice to see the boys together again.
Angel2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 06:36 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel2005
have to admit, it was nice seeing Scott Lawrence, Sturgis on 'JAG' in "The Man in the Morgue'. would have been nice if he had to interact with Jackson, but I digress.
SL & JMJ in the same scene on Bones - that would have been a great inside joke for all JAG-Fans Thinking about it - the FBI Deputy Director meeting a Vodoo priest would have been funny as well .

Quote:
he definately has chemsitry with David; esp. when they were talking about Booth using his sick days to find out about what happened to Amy. it when TPTB finds the correct person for a role.
Francie, I agree, the chemistry is there . Their relationship is slowly developing over the season.

It's awesome to see JMJ as a (semi-)regular on Bones. I still think 'AJ Chegwidden' sometimes when he's on the screen, but hey, I've been seeing him in that role for the better part of 9 years .

I also like the lawyer Booth got for Bones in "The man in the morgue", she rocked .
Old 07-03-2006, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by globe2912
SL & JMJ in the same scene on Bones - that would have been a great inside joke for all JAG-Fans Thinking about it - the FBI Deputy Director meeting a Vodoo priest would have been funny as well .
yea, that would have been *SO* funny to see! and I can only imagine the inside jokes that would come out of it...hehe.

Quote:
Francie, I agree, the chemistry is there . Their relationship is slowly developing over the season.
for sure! I like it when TPTB take things slow enough that it doesn't comprimise the relaitonship. Cullen's slowly becoming more than a boss. I think what Booth, Tmepe, Angela and all the Squint Squad did for Amy helped. he realized they weren't just scientists anymore. hehe, maybe DJE as a guest star...? wouldn't that be freaky!

Quote:
It's awesome to see JMJ as a (semi-)regular on Bones. I still think 'AJ Chegwidden' sometimes when he's on the screen, but hey, I've been seeing him in that role for the better part of 9 years .
*high five* same here! first time I saw him, all I thought was, "AJ?! what the...?" but, like David, he's making the part his own. I think David said it best when he said once that he takes a bit of all the characters he's done with him into the next role (can't remember the quote, sorry, but was something to that effect ). and both him and JMJ do it. can't wait to see him more in S2.

Quote:
I also like the lawyer Booth got for Bones in "The man in the morgue", she rocked .
hehe, yea, she was crazy! she did it all with a straight face, too! *how* I don't know! shows a good actor, IMO.

side note: when she was ordering her coffe and donut after meeting Booth and Tempe in the restaurant...? hehe, how she used the French words.
Angel2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 11:09 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, the latest episode made me think Bones likes JAG-Cast-members

First John M Jackson, then Scott Lawrence and now Andrea Thompson and since I didn't look for the guest credits this time around I was completely stunned when she appeared on screen
Old 05-30-2007, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So, season two is over... do you have a new fave guest star?
Old 05-30-2007, 10:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

For what it's worth, The little girl with the brow hair in Girl with a Curl was Friggin' Adorable if only for her admiration of Booth

http://bonesfansonline.com/caps/main..._serialNumber]
nerilka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 11:10 PM
Master Fan

lol.. yea she was a little cutie
Reply   Post New Thread