Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2010, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh sheesh, Hannah is a WITCH asking for Brennan’s sunglasses and demanding a gift. I know it was all in fun, but UGH.
And Brennan advises Hannah to be careful in what stories she pursues because Booth would be very unhappy if she died. And Brennan had such a heart wrenching look on her face saying that. You can tell Brennan worries about Booth and his happiness so much.

PROMO: This man was hooked through the mouth like a fish, and Brennan hooked Booth with her finger! LMAO And jealous Booth OMG I’m going to love this. Brennan: I haven’t yet reached my sexual prime. Guy: I have. Who’s the old dude? Booth: I’m her partner. Guy: I work out. Booth: You can work out somewhere else, she’s not interested. LMAO and he takes her drink and says come on.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Just what is she on? So strange.

Next week will be priceless!
Old 11-04-2010, 07:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
PROMO: This man was hooked through the mouth like a fish, and Brennan hooked Booth with her finger! LMAO And jealous Booth OMG I’m going to love this. Brennan: I haven’t yet reached my sexual prime. Guy: I have. Who’s the old dude? Booth: I’m her partner. Guy: I work out. Booth: You can work out somewhere else, she’s not interested. LMAO and he takes her drink and says come on.
I am definitely looking forward to next week's episode. IT'S ABOUT FREAKING TIME WE GET JEALOUS BOOTH.

As for tonight's episode...NOT A FAN. My least favorite episode of the season.

BrainySmurfette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I need to watch again to fully judge, I enjoyed it but def not great. Next week is going to be gold.
Old 11-05-2010, 12:06 AM
Master Fan

Tonight was okay. A lot of good group moments. The Hannah moment did weird me out with the sunglasses. I can understand her reasoning for staying with the dangerous job..Booth and Brennan would do the same but the sunglasses was wacky.
Bella Grint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 12:14 AM
Master Fan

Seriously, It's like HH want's people to hate Hannah. Because there is no way he thought what Hannah asked was normal. Impossible. Hannah is nuts.

Love that Daisy returns next week and we get a little Swaisy.
slicknickshady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by effielive (View Post)
I need to watch again to fully judge, I enjoyed it but def not great. Next week is going to be gold.
I need to rewatch again too

there was a few great moments
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Rewatched and yeah not awesome but still good with lots of cuteness and some funny moments with the squints.

Loved Cam being all worried about the gold
Old 11-05-2010, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by effielive (View Post)
I'm the same way. I really need to see it again. (And I'm going to have to watch online because the first part was all messed up. Our local Fox station was having issues or something.)

But it definitely is the bottom of my list for the season so far. I agree there.
Icon: Unknown
hann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Not the worst ep I have seen, but nothing fabulous.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:33 AM
Loyal Fan

I liked it. I get that people want Bones and Booth together and seeing him so much in lust/love with this other person is what detracted from the episode. I found it strange that he would run off in the middle of his investigation because she was shot. I wanted him to be a bit more professional, even though I know if he didn't run off to check on her, then I would be condemning him for not caring enough.

I think the glasses thing was them just trying to get the viewers to know that this girlfriend isn't just a pretty face, she has some brains and knows some things like Bones, the whole bringing a gift to appease the gods talk.

Sweets and his questioning the Shakespearean statue was probably one of the best parts of the hour.

Cam worrying about the gold, Hotchkins should have said, I will pay for it. He is afterall part of the trustee's that fund the Jeffersonian.

Did the intern come back with less of an accent?

Last edited by Lovie; 11-05-2010 at 07:38 AM
Lovie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Sweets and his questioning the Shakespearean statue was probably one of the best parts of the hour.
Yes it was brilliant

Quote:
Cam worrying about the gold, Hotchkins should have said, I will pay for it. He is afterall part of the trustee's that fund the Jeffersonian.
I think when he said, you didn't have to pay for it, was a hint towards that. Oh and it is Hodgins.
Quote:
Did the intern come back with less of an accent?
In an episode in S5, Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood, he revealed that he was faking the Iranian accent. So yeah he did, but he was without for a while.
Old 11-05-2010, 11:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Not a big fan of this ep either. Hated all the Hannah Booth stuff. GROSS. Didn't mind the scene with Brennan and Hannah at the end so much. Generally just putting this one behind me and looking forward to next week...
Old 11-05-2010, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The episode was a bit meh.

Too much Hanna and BH. Seriously I don't like it one bit.
Also when did Bones/Hannah become such good friends?

The case was okay, not too boring, not too interesting.

The highlight of the episode was Sweets talking Shakesperian

The sunglass thing was so awful, seriously who does she think she is?

TPTB better get rid of Hannah soon.
Old 11-05-2010, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I kinda hope we are getting more Hannah cos she is going soon, know what I mean? Like use her as much as possible to make the break-up more real, at least I hope so.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top