i can see the word test, Andie!!! and Jonathon is missing a J
Old 12-17-2006, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Now we are back on track

Let's keep the hope up that Goodman will be returning soon
Old 12-17-2006, 04:35 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for getting everything in order Andie

ok... what do we love most about Goodman??
Old 12-18-2006, 12:50 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Love most about Dr. Goodman? Hm, let me think...

I'd say how he's there for his people. The pep talk he gives Angela when she wants to quit her job? His convo with Tempe in "The girl in the fridge". I loved how he seemed to know exactly what to say to them. He's like a father figure for the team.

I really want him back
Old 12-18-2006, 02:36 AM
Elite Fan

ya... and the talk with Jack after the wood-chipper incident
Old 12-19-2006, 12:52 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

The wood chipper incident One of my fave moments ever, Goodman's face when he got hit with the "fall out" was priceless

So what is everyone's fave Goodman scene?
Old 12-19-2006, 02:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

It's hard to pick just one fave Goodman scene, I liked most of his scenes. But I think if I had to choose it'd be one of these three:

Goodman/Booth scene from the Christmas eppie
His scene during the wood chipper incident
When he tells Angela her job description

Really hope they bring him back, didn't Brennan say he was on a two month sabbatical leave during the first eppie this season? I'm pretty sure it's been over two months....
youandme1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 01:25 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

I think Tempe said something about a short leave in the first episode as well I hope they bring him back for some shows later this season

Which Goodman/Booth scene from the Christmas eppy are you talking about? The one where Booth is still high from the anti-fungal shot or the one later when they're working on the case and Goodman is analyzing the letters?
Old 12-20-2006, 04:48 AM
Elite Fan

My fav scene is when he tells Angela her job description and then she hugs him unexpectedly...
Old 03-06-2007, 09:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones_em_temp (View Post)
My fav scene is when he tells Angela her job description and then she hugs him unexpectedly...
That was a really great scene!

I have been watching the season 1 DVDs and season 2 just is not the same without Goodman. I really liked how he connected with all of the characters and was, as some have pointed out, like a father figure to many. I really think they could have used the archeological spin on more cases, if they wanted to. I am not such a big fan of Cam, but I may have liked her more if there had been a logical build up to Goodman's exit and her arrival.
SmashinglySweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:48 PM
Elite Fan

Here here!!! I want him back so much!!! Shouldn't we have a list on this???
Old 03-08-2007, 07:49 PM
Loyal Fan

A list sounds good!
Old 03-11-2007, 02:52 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashinglySweet (View Post)
I really liked how he connected with all of the characters and was, as some have pointed out, like a father figure to many.
His connection to the other characters was one of the most important things why I liked Dr. Goodman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashinglySweet (View Post)
I really think they could have used the archeological spin on more cases, if they wanted to.
The input Goodman gave from an archeological point of view is clearly missing IMO. His take on things always added something to the show - 'The woman in the tunnel' would be one example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashinglySweet
I am not such a big fan of Cam, but I may have liked her more if there had been a logical build up to Goodman's exit and her arrival.
Agreed, the change was a bit too fast Didn't Tempe say something about Goodman being on leave for a few month? I definitely hope we'll see him again

You guys want a list? I'll start one
Old 03-11-2007, 03:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Agreed, the change was a bit too fast Didn't Tempe say something about Goodman being on leave for a few month? I definitely hope we'll see him again
Yes hopefully!! I was thinking the same thing. Then once he comes back Cam will go away... I hope.

- I didn't see many of the beggining of season 1 since at the time my TV had been shut off, but of the ones I have seen it's when he has that standoff with Hodgins and they're battling over their own knowledge and everytime Hodgins says something bad to Goodman his face kind of does that offended pouty look that looks so hilarious on Goodman. I'd actually say all of his scenes are phenomanal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones_em_temp (View Post)
Vid of THAT HERE

Last edited by dancingphalange; 03-11-2007 at 04:12 AM
dancingphalange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 06:13 PM
Loyal Fan

I hope Goodman comes back! I really miss him.

Globe, Tempe did say something about him being on leave. However, I forget what the time frame was for his sabbatical. Additionally, I was a bit preoccupied with my anger about Goodman being written out without a true reason.

BuffyandSpike, I wish Cam would go away, but I don't think the writers are going that way. For some reason they believe that Cam ties better into the storylines than Goodman. Personally, I think they are crazy!