Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2021, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

It’s nice to have!
I am an original”
Old 07-24-2021, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

It really is.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-24-2021, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really still do not see why they had to have her on.
I am an original”
Old 07-25-2021, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

They wanted to do a triangle story with Brennan, Hannah and Booth so that Brennan realizes that she wants Booth Oh and Hannah left because she didn`t wanted to marry Booth...So yeah that´s all I know.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-26-2021, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I understand that, I just feel that they did not need a triangle for Brennan to realize her feelings. I feel they could have done it another way personally.
I am an original”
Old 07-27-2021, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

My post was just an information post. That´s why I wrote "That´s all I know" I also didn`t need that triangle it was not great at all. No wonder Season 6 is my least favourite from Bones.
Old 07-27-2021, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh I know it was just information.
I am an original”
Old 07-28-2021, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay then

Mmh I couldn`t stand any scene with them except the last one maybe. I was so happy when she left. Really really happy. She ruined a huge part of Season 6 for me with her presence.
Old 07-28-2021, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

She did ruin season 6 for me too. Except for the last part when she left!
I am an original”
Old 07-29-2021, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

So true!
Hannah really annoyed me.
Old 07-29-2021, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

That’s why I usually skip the first part of season six.
I am an original”
Old 07-30-2021, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I was just like : " Please leave Hannah we don`t need that useless triangle."
Old 07-30-2021, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

That could be another title someday!
I am an original”
Old 07-31-2021, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay cool
Old 07-31-2021, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I like how we keep coming up with them!
I am an original”
Closed Thread   Post New Thread