Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2011, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

BoothღBrennan[Gambler+Scientist]#411: Because "a...baby. I mean, you're linked to that person for the rest of your life"

Six years ago Special Agent Seeley Booth and Forensic Anthropologist Temperance Brennan
worked their very first case together. It was instant attraction. They shared a passionate kiss in the
rain. They would have spent the night together if it wasn't for the tequila. Soon, things went sour.
They clashed and bad things were said between them. Brennan vowed to never work with him
again.

But fate is funny that way. They would soon cross paths again and this time they would not be
able to be out of each other's lives so quickly. Another case would bring them together and they
would become partners, and best friends. Booth would become her protector. Brennan's walls
would slowly start to crumble because of Booth and she would let herself be closer to him in a
way than she ever has with anyone in her life.

Over time, their love for each other become more evident with each moment, each look. It seemed
like they could see down into each other's souls with just a glance, but nothing happened. Their
feelings remained unspoken. You could say they missed their moment on that rainy night and they've
been punishing each other ever since.

But someone had to break the stalemate. And that someone had to be Booth. He's the gambler after
all. And now he would be facing the biggest gamble of his life. The one he waited six years to
take: Temperance Brennan.

So he gambled. He desperately wanted to give a relationship with Brennan a shot. He knew from the
beginning that he was THAT guy for her. You know when people talk to older couples who have been
in love for thirty or forty or fifty years and how it’s always the guy who says “I knew”? Yep. He knew.

But Brennan was too afraid to give into her love for Booth. She had been protecting him from her all this
time because she thinks she does not have the same kind of open heart he does.

By saying no to them, Brennan broke Booth's heart in that moment but she also broke her own in the
process.

Booth told her he had to move on. Brennan knew. She wanted nothing more than to still be able to work
with him, to still have him in her life. Booth agreed. After all, he could never deny her anything.

If you think this is how their love story ends, you’re wrong. This is just the beginning. Booth could never
truly move on. A part of him will probably always be waiting for her no matter who else he meets. We
know deep in our hearts that one day Brennan will learn to overcome her fears and realize that the risk
is worth it. She will just fall and fall into Booth’s arms and it will be beautiful.

Until that day, just remember everything happens eventually. And that Journey's Ends In Lovers Meeting
and most importantly: Hope and Patience.

the newest supporters:

♥528. Chucking4Bones
♥529. juststandingstill
♥530. Digital Love
♥531. F3v3r
♥532. LulubeeDavis
♥533. phyco52
♥534. franci*
♥535. Nanyka
♥536. fandk
♥537. franci*
♥538. BOK
♥539. Queen C
♥540. Kyleigh
♥541. Shye_Shine

[1-528 here]

the newest reasons:

♥1310 - Because she helped him get the stadium seats - 6x16 The Blackout in the Blizzard
♥1311 - Because they compared body parts - 6x16 The Blackout in the Blizzard
♥1312 - Because she iced his back for him - 6x16 The Blackout in the Blizzard
♥1313 - Because he shared more about his Dad and his history with her - 6x16 The Blackout in the Blizzard
♥1314 - Because they know that they need to discuss their relationship - 6x16 The Blackout in the Blizzard
♥1315 - Because she gave him a thai massage and he loved it - 6x16 The Blackout in the Blizzard
♥1316 - Because they talked about making love and them as a couple... they had both thought about it - 6x16 The Blackout in the Blizzard
♥1317 - Because even though the lights were back on, they sat and talked by candle light - 6x16 The Blackout in the Blizzard
♥1318 - Because soon a time will come when he isn't angry and she is strong and then they will be together - 6x16 The Blackout in the Blizzard
♥1319 - Because they made a wish on them, on something they want really really bad - 6x16 The Blackout in the Blizzard
♥1320 - Because we love their cute car scenes - 6x17 - The Feet on the Beach
♥1321 - Because Booth knows her the best - 6x17 - The Feet on the Beach
♥1322 - Because they feel compassion and regret , double meaning for Booth - 6x17 - The Feet on the Beach
♥1323 - Because he knows the person she is and wants others to know the secret too - 6x17 - The Feet on the Beach
♥1324 - Because Brennan thinks about Booth's quirkiness a lot and she still loves him for it - 6x17 - The Feet on the Beach
♥1325 - Because she made jokes about his butt - 6x18 - The Truth in the Myth
♥1326 - Because she wanted to believe he saw exactly what he said he saw - 6x18 - The Truth in the Myth
♥1327 - Because he wanted to confuse to teach her - 6x18 - The Truth in the Myth
♥1328 - Because they don't make any sense at all - 6x18 - The Truth in the Myth
♥1329 - Because only Booth knew about her medal and got Walter to find it - 6x19 - The Finder
♥1330 - Because he told her about when Parker was born - 6x19 - The Finder
♥1331 - Because she tried to convince him his friend looked the other way for him - 6x19 - The Finder
♥1332 - Because Booth put her medal on her - 6x19 - The Finder
♥1333 - Because they were SO on a date, they even dressed up - 6x19 - The Finder
♥1334 - Because she didn't want him to lie to her - 6x20 - The Pinocchio in the Planter
♥1335 - Because Booth doesn't wear underwear sometimes and Brennan found that weird - 6x20 - The Pinocchio in the Planter
♥1336 - Because Brennan wanted him to share an instance in which he lied to her - 6x20 - The Pinocchio in the Planter
♥1337 - Because he lied to her to spare his own feelings - 6x20 - The Pinocchio in the Planter
♥1338 - Because he knew she wouldn't forget - 6x20 - The Pinocchio in the Planter
♥1339 - Because it meant the world to him that she was there for him - 6x20 - The Pinocchio in the Planter
♥1340 - Because he agreed, she is an exceptional partner - 6x20 - The Pinocchio in the Planter
♥1341 - Because he knows she will be a mom soon - 6x21 - The Signs in the Silence
♥1342 - Because they are going to get Angela's baby a stuffed bunny - 6x21 - The Signs in the Silence
♥1343 - Because Booth knows she isn't as cold as everyone assumes - 6x21 - The Signs in the Silence
♥1344 - Because Booth defended her from the guy - 6x21 - The Signs in the Silence
♥1345 - Because his hand was on her back again - 6x21 - The Signs in the Silence
♥1346 - Because they opened up to each other about their pasts - 6x21 - The Signs in the Silence
♥1347 - Because they are having eye sex again - 6x21 - The Signs in the Silence
♥1348 - Because it has to be about more than luck - 6x21 - The Signs in the Silence
[1-1310 here]

*download here
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions

Last edited by your creation; 05-29-2011 at 03:05 AM
Old 05-28-2011, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"I think that when somebody, when people really have a connection with each other, they change each other. You become a different person, hopefully
a better person, because of it.”
- Emily Deschanel (talking about their relationship)

"God, we love each other...we could just take our clothes off right there and do it against the wall."
David Boreanaz (talking about their relationship)

"You're a good man. And I want that for her." - Max Keenan

"Is it always like this when you two are together? It's kinda hot." - Angela

"Dr. Brennan is actually upset because she had to face strong emotions that she'd rather deny. Striking Agent Booth indicated the depth
of your feelings for him."
- Dr. Lance Sweets

"Yes, one of them is acutely aware of that attraction, struggles daily with it, in fact." - Dr. Gordon Wyatt

"Ohh, that is why you need psychiatric treatment, because you have the hots for your partner!"
- Agent Timothy Sullivan

"You two are obviously meant for each other." - Lucia Bertolino

"How long have you two been going out?" - Homeland Security Guy

"Okay. I'm sorry. Did I miss something? 'Cause I don't want to get in the way, or between... " - David Simmons:

"How about your girlfriend? That doctor." - Hank Lutrell

"Because its obvious you and Agent Booth were attracted to each other, I mean even a blind man could see that." - Dr. Clark Edison

Their sexual tension and chemistry, constant bickering and their ability push each other's buttons charmed us and
enthralled us but what stole our hearts was watching their reluctant partnership blossom into a deep connection
and beautiful friendship over the course of the season.

We saw that Booth would do absolutely anything to protect her and Brennan would be there for him, when he needed it
the most. As the truth came to light about Brennan's parents (after discovering her mother's remains), that they not
only abandoned her but were criminals who had changed their identities, Booth was the one standing by her
very side
, holding her in is arms, telling her he knew who she was. The season started with two people brought
together only by their quest for justice but ended with two people with a connection that only comes around
once in a lifetime and that one was clearly destined to flourish into more.

This is the season of Tony & Roxie, Jasper, "guy hugs", "more than one kind of family", "Keep on Tryin'", where Booth
ran down a hill to rescue Brennan and the season where we find our characters with other people. Ironically, the more
we saw them with other people, the more we knew they were only meant to be with each other and we know deep
down they know that to, though they keep continuing their dance of denial, struggling to define their
relationship and what they mean to each other.

We know that Booth would rather sit and do paperwork over thai food with Brennan than spend time with the person
he was involved with. We know that Brennan would rather stay with Booth then go sailing around the world with her
then boyfriend. When Brennan's father mysteriously reenters her life, Booth was by her side every step of the way.
When Booth got kidnapped, despite her fragile relationship with her father, she went to him for help, because she was
so desperate to find Booth.

As the season comes to a close, and Booth and Brennan share an embrace by the alter at Angela and Hodgins' wedding
it's clear, that our two characters still have a long road ahead to each other. Yes, what they share is a love that wouldn't
be given into easily. It's also just as clear that it is a love that could never falter, never ever perish. They would
always chose each other.

This season further strengthened the deep relationship already shared between the two. Their partnership was tested
more than once and therapy became a constant for them as they battled their way through Zack in Iraq, Max
Keenan's murder trial and Booth’s fake death. Yet they remained undeterred by all these troubles, emerging
stronger than ever before; showing that nothing, no matter how great, could ever seriously come between them.

Booth’s dedication to Brennan’s happiness was proven time and time again. Whether this meant a mistletoe kiss for
far longer than the set five steamboats allowing Russ to visit his step-daughter in hospital or even helping
Max Brennan escape a guilty verdict. It was evident that, despite any pain he may feel, if it helped her he was
willing to try. Brennan’s own growth was clear, through Booth she had learnt to put her heart ‘into overdrive’ and
take a step back from the logical and rational allowing herself to really feel emotions rather than just define them.

Through his intense speeches and touching gifts, Booth went a long way in confirming that, despite Hodgins’ insistence
to the contrary, boys can change after high school inside and out. He had evolved, and though Brennan was still
painfully unaware, it was clear a lot of that had to do with her. The season ended with the poignant scene of her
head resting against his shoulder, it was now undeniably obvious to all that they shared a lot more than the
‘coffee’ relationship they had attested to in Sweets’ office at the start of the season.

Season four delved further into the growing relationship between the two, focusing on struggles each of them had to
overcome; Booth’s with his past and Brennan’s with love and its worth. Yet, despite all the obstacles they faced, their
connection and bond only deepened further as each shared the most personal details of their inner battles, helping
each other in a way no one else could.

However, internal issues were not the only obstacles in their way, jealousy soon arose in the form of Jared Booth and
Special Agent Perotta. But, whilst unnerving at first, it soon became clear that Booth-Lite and the twinkly-eyed Perotta
were only mere distractions on Brennan and Booth’s path to each other. Brennan even placed her belief in Booth higher than
her anthropological studies declaring ‘Anthropology may have it wrong’, he was better than his brother. And Booth in
turn told her to forget about Agent Perotta, nothing was going to change between them, he was always there.

Whether staying up all night ice-skating, stealing a dead body to prove murder or even agreeing to father Brennan’s
child, the implications were clear; there was nothing the two wouldn’t do for each other. By the end of the season it
was evident to all that both Booth and Brennan had finally come to recognize their feelings. While sitting by Booth's
side after his brain surgery, Brennan was writing about her love for him as he was dreaming about his love for her.
We got to see a glimpse of a life we know they both, deep down, yearn to have, married, with a baby on the way. We
along with Brennan, were devastated when Booth's last words to her where "Who are you?" Yes, what's to come next for
these two on their journey to love, we do not know. But we know one thing: they'll always find each other somehow,
they'll always be connected.

Season 5 starts with the fallout from Booth's brain tumour, he still thinks Bones is his wife, his Bren. As he comes
to terms with this we begin to see how much Brennan noticed about him before his tumour, the way he answers his
phone, what he has on his coffee, which foot he leads up the stairs with. She soon learns that "whats between us is ours"
really matters. Booth continues to learn to rely on hope and patience to win her heart. So he does, complimenting
her, rescuing her and breaking into the Jeffersonian to be with her.

Then Sweets revealed the conclusion of his book: Booth and Brennan were in love. It was because of this we learnt how
they started out, no arguing and kissing in the rain. And then now Booth was going to have to take that gamble on
her, his biggest gamble. She said no, she couldn't change and she broke her own heart along with his. They had to move
on. They tried, but couldn't ignore the fact that the new people weren't each other, the standard.

As the season came to a close, Booth and Brennan were closer and further apart all at the same time. He still danced
with her because it was her prom, and they sang together because it was their song. But the Gravedigger trial rocked
Brennan to her core, she was losing her objectivity, everything she had worked for and now she needed more than a little
time
. And that was where we were left, Brennan leaving for Indonesia and Booth going back to Afghanistan, but with a
promise
. We'll meet, one year from today, at the coffee cart by the reflecting pool. And we know they will be there.

"You know I'm just.. I'm just one of those people who doesn't get to be in a family. That's...
"Listen, Bones. Hey, there's more than one kind of family."

"You're the only FBI agent I want to work with."

"Listen Bones, if I don't make it..."
"Booth, you're going to be fine."
"But if I'm not, I want you to have my stuff. You know, for a kid."
"Booth..."
"I want you to... You're going to be a really good mom."

"Because you all want to lose yourself in another person. You believe that love is transcendent and eternal... I want to believe that too.
"Hey, you will... I promise. Someday you will."

"Do you need time and space?"
"Just some time."

" Evolution is a long, long process. It takes hundreds of years."
"Thousands."
"Why do you have to always correct me?"
"To help you evolve."

"There's so much sexual tension between David and Emily that you don't have to write it into the script." - Creator Hart Hanson

"I mean this sexual chemistry - it’s like Barry White. You know what I’m saying? This is like Marvin Gaye, ‘Let’s Get It On'." - David Boreanaz

"The show is full of surprises, and the biggest surprise is the chemistry between Boreanez and Deschanel—they're Tracy and Hepburn as
modern crime fighters and the subtleties, the layers—they slay me every time."
- DVDVerdict.com

"If sexual tension was illegal, these two would be locked up." - Ann Craig (FOX announcer)

Emily: "Chemistry?"
David: "You think we have some?"
Emily: "I don’t know. I can feel it right now."
David: "Electrifying."

"I'm telling you, these two are lightning in a bottle!" - Kristen, Eonline

by onebreath and ღEmrys

HIATUS TILL SEPTEMBER AND A B&B BABY
Old 05-28-2011, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the thread Melissa

Love the title, do you want me to see if I can get the title to fit?
Old 05-28-2011, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!

I love the title
Old 05-28-2011, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yw ladies.

If you want to Effie.

I wanted to try and keep the orginal title as much as possible.
Old 05-28-2011, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

they will really be always linked
Old 05-28-2011, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes they will.

Their little girl will link them forever.
Old 05-28-2011, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I got it in there
Old 05-28-2011, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Effie.

I love that they are linked now through this little girl.
Old 05-28-2011, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

They are, forever

Ahhh the Pilot
Old 05-28-2011, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I told my Nanny all we've been talking about it the name. I told her were discussing what to name the baby. She was like we don't know if it's a boy or girl. I'm like oh we've decided it's a girl.
Old 05-28-2011, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by true colours (View Post)
They are, forever

Ahhh the Pilot
the pilot is amazing

I watched it yesterday

yep its so a girl
Old 05-28-2011, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lisa~ (View Post)
yep its so a girl
I told her we've been on a high since last week. I said we're never coming down from this high!!
Old 05-28-2011, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Cyatt (View Post)
I told her we've been on a high since last week. I said we're never coming down from this high!!
the only time it will actually be better is when she has the baby
Old 05-28-2011, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lisa~ (View Post)
the only time it will actually be better is when she has the baby
I told her all summer we're going to be freaking out. I told her when the baby is born we'll totally freak out.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top