Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register
Old 05-16-2009, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Third Watch

BONES Season 5 Speculation (And Appreciation)

This thread is exactly what the title says ... S5 speculation talk.

PLEASE KEEP ALL SPOILERS off this thread ... general casting news, general news that's not considered a spoiler is fine to talk about here. And speculate on.

ETA: reminder of Fan Forum's spoiler policy

• No spoilers about any new or current television shows are allowed on the television show forums, and they should only be posted on the Spoilers Forum. Information is considered to be a spoiler if it details something that has not yet been broadcast anywhere in the world. Promos that have already aired on television and small episode descriptions are not considered to be spoilers.
• Spoilers are allowed on the Male and Female Celebrity Forums as long as the spoilers are limited to information about the character that the actor or actress is playing on the television show that they’re on, and they’re not about the overall show. Spoilers on these forums should only be posted to discuss the upcoming work of the actor or actress, and they must be posted in separate topics and be clearly identified with the word Spoiler in the title.
• Spoiler threads for upcoming movies are permitted on the Movies forum or on forums that are devoted to a movie franchise, as long as they're clearly identified with the word Spoiler in the title. Spoilers should not be discussed on the general threads on these forums.

Pictures
• Pictures from promos that have already aired on television, been shown at the movie theatre, or are from general promotional material at official websites or published in magazines are not considered to be spoilers.
• Pictures of clips, episode stills and filming pictures of scenes from an upcoming episode or movie that are available on the Internet and have not been aired on television or have not been shown at the movie theatre before the movie is released are considered to be spoilerish, and they should only be posted in designated threads for the upcoming episode or movie.

• Avatars made from promos that have already aired on television, been shown at the movie theatre, or are from general promotional material at official websites or published in magazines are not considered to be spoilers.
• Avatars made from pictures of clips, episode stills from official websites, and filming pictures of scenes from an upcoming episode or movie should not be used until after the episode airs or until the movie is released, because avatars can be seen all over Fan Forum, and we want to respect the wishes of members that don’t want to see any spoilers for an upcoming episode.

Episode descriptions
• Small snippets/blurbs from TV Guide/Entertainment Weekly etc. are fine.
• Longer episode descriptions (like for example the ones FOX provides), are considered to be spoilerish and should just be discussed on the episode discussion thread until the episode airs or they should be posted with spoiler tags in various threads on the television boards here.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:40 AM
Elite Fan

So, what does everyone think about how S5 will start?
Old 05-17-2009, 07:09 AM
Master Fan

I've been thinking that S5 is set like 5 weeks after the finale or something. Very focused on Brennan leading with Booth's amnesia, visiting him like she always been doing since he woke up from the coma.
& The squints have been very supportive too and tell her to give Booth some time. Brennan has therapy with Sweets.

IDK. I hope we're get a lot of Brennan dealing with all this. I hope it's a kick-a** and emotional episode.
unfloopy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:11 AM
Elite Fan

^Me too!

The main thought I have in my mind is that the season will begin with her dealing with his amnesia.
One thing stills killing me: Is the amnesia medically induced or it's because they messed with his brain?
Old 05-17-2009, 08:36 AM
Extreme Fan

They's better not make Booth's amnesia last too long, and make it such that he will remember everything from his past.

I can't stand seeing Brennan in pain emotionally cos of this.

Booth Brennan

icon: tempertemper
More_Than_Partners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by More_Than_Partners (View Post)
They's better not make Booth's amnesia last too long, and make it such that he will remember everything from his past.

I can't stand seeing Brennan in pain emotionally cos of this.
yeah I agree.

I want the "old" Booth back and remembering Brennan again quickly
❤ the @backstreetboys
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

They will not drag the storyline out. Two episodes top.

It's gonna be intense, balanced with some comedy, very Bones like
Old 05-17-2009, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Scandal

Good idea Karen!!!

I think the season is gonna start with a dead body like always and with Brennan very distracted possibly working with Perrota again and visiting Booth and taking him to the field, to the lab trying to make him remember. But I also think it will be Parker who is gonna make him remember.
Srta_Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

^I like that.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

It would be cool if they kissed to help him remember
Old 05-17-2009, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaRaBonesPortugal (View Post)
It would be cool if they kissed to help him remember
I love that idea

I hope Angela suggests that
❤ the @backstreetboys
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 09:44 AM
Elite Fan

Can already imagine hahah
Old 05-17-2009, 10:30 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Scandal

That would be so great!!!!!!!!1 But i think she will have other things in mind to win his memory back that kiss him.

Last edited by Srta_Parker; 05-17-2009 at 10:43 AM
Srta_Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 12:12 PM
Addicted Fan

I know I am weird, but I hope that Booths amnesia lasts a while. Why? I'll try to explain it:

In my head there are two possible scenarios:
1. He remembers slowly. He could work with Bones and then slowly but steadily he remembers. They spend a lot of time together to make him remember . And while he can't remember her explicitly he has this feeling towards her. They are close, she is no stranger and the more he remembers the more he wnders why they weren't together as in REALLY together, more than partners.
2. (And now some of you probably want to kill me): He does not remember, at least not before the end of the season. That means though that he'll work with her, get to know her again while she is already more open to him because she knows and trusts him. Of course he will fall in love with her again and maybe this time he won't hesitate to make the first step (or will she make it now that she knows that she loves him and even wanted (wants?) his baby?) That could be so beautiful seeing how he will fall in love with her again.

Another thing that I am looking forward to is to see how this baby thing will play out. I mean, is he not remembering her falling in the category "If something happens to me" and therefor she can "take my stuff to have a baby". Does she even still want a child after all this?

And then I really want to see Angelas reaction to Jacks question.
Oh and I also want to see Cam with Michelle...
tumblr
AkaranafeatMeeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 12:27 PM
Extreme Fan

And what if it's not anmesia and just Booth being confused?. Maybe when he asks "Who are you?", he means: are you my wife?. are we really married?.. I wouldn't mind this scenario at all, although of course this would mean that the first episode would have to start when this one finished...

*** Just me going crazy with all the different possibilites in a language that I don't have a good command of

.-You're taller than I imagined
.-I'm Bigger in every department.
piper_maru is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top