Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2007, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Bones Season 3 Speculation Thread #1: We are ready for Marriage and Couples Therapy!

Several questions are left hanging at the end of this season:
  • What happened after Angela and Hodgins fled the altar, leaving Brennan and Booth to fill the gap?
  • Where did Angela and Hodgins go? What did they do?
  • Will Zack go to Iraq?
  • What will happen to Zack there?
  • Will Cam and Booth resume their off-again, on-again relationship?
  • What happens to Max? What will the jury decide?

3x01 Widow's Son in the Windshield
3x02 Soccer Mom in the MiniVan
3x03 Death in the Saddle
3x04 The Secret in the Soil
3x05 Mummy in the Maze
3x06 Intern in the Incinerator
3x07 The Boy in the Time Capsule
3x08 The Knight on the Grid
3x10 The Santa in the Slush
3x11 The Man in the Mud
3x12 The Player Under Pressure
3x09 The Baby in the Bough
3x13 The Verdict in the Story
3x14 The Wannabe in the Weeds
3x15 The Pain in the Heart
Old 05-18-2007, 08:05 PM
Master Fan

What happened after Angela and Hodgins fled the altar, leaving Brennan and Booth to fill the gap?
it'd be so awesome if they got married off the spur of the moment.. and then got it annulled..thats why they have to go to therapy..
Old 05-18-2007, 09:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

What happened after Angela and Hodgins fled the altar, leaving Brennan and Booth to fill the gap?

Brennan gets over her "disliking" of marriage and get's married to Booth.

Where did Angela and Hodgins go? What did they do?

Somewhere, doing something.

Will Zack go to Iraq?

Yes.

What will happen to Zack there?

He'll come back emotionally wounded and him and Booth could bond over the terror that is, war.

Will Cam and Booth resume their off-again, on-again relationship?

No. Hellooo. Brennan!

What happens to Max? What will the jury decide?

He'll be trialed and found guilty and him and Brennan will begin a relationship through congugal visits.

and in my dreams you're alive and you're crying,

and your mouth moves in mine, soft and sweet.
beautifullybroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

Although I wish Brennan & Booth will get married but I doubt this will happen and I also want Booth to propose to Brennan (when they decided to get married) formally

They'll spend their honeymoon together

Will Zack go to Iraq?
Yes he will

He'll come back differently.. Might bring different dynamics to Jeffersonian

NOPE... I don't even want to consider that

Jury will decide he's guilty..
icon:jr24tw
wywy86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

* What happened after Angela and Hodgins fled the altar, leaving Brennan and Booth to fill the gap?
hmmm...have to think about that one...don't think they'd get married but...maybe a *little* recognition of their feelings

* Where did Angela and Hodgins go? What did they do?
hmmm, Jack and Angela prob went out and had their *own* little party

* Will Zack go to Iraq?
yup...I tihnk so

* What will happen to Zack there?
go thru something that will more than likely change him forever...and it'll more than likely bond him with Booth, like someone had already said.

* Will Cam and Booth resume their off-again, on-again relationship?
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! can I stress that enough? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

* What happens to Max? What will the jury decide?
I'm thinking guilty but the fact that in the end he gave himself up...might work to his advantage.
Angel2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Speculation n season three .... so exciting.
Old 05-19-2007, 08:25 AM
Absolute Fan

Oh no way. BRENNAN! It's so obvious that there's something there (well, of course). And Booth and Cam are done.
Old 05-19-2007, 10:43 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Great thoughts, everyone

I'll have to think about it some more, but here is my initial reaction:

* What happened after Angela and Hodgins fled the altar, leaving Brennan and Booth to fill the gap?
I doubt that will happen, but it would be really cool

I hope they went to get her first marriage annulled or she got divorced and they're rescheduling or better, elope to Las Vegas.

* Will Zack go to Iraq?
I think he will go to Iraq

He'll come back as a changed man IMO.

No.

The jury will find him guilty and he'll be sentenced - I hope he'll continue to bond with Tempe though. The fact that he kinda turned himself in might work for him in the end.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Uh....I honestly have no idea, but Booth/Brennan would not get married. How? They haven't even talked about their feelings or kissed.. how would they just randonmly get married? That would really make me mad if they did that, because it wouldn't be real to me. I want to see them talk about their feelings first and etc. If they ever did get married.. and I think they will one day.. I would want to see it done the right way.. and not something they decided to do out of the blue off screen.

I think maybe they went off together..to try to get the marriage annuled and maybe they decided to elope or something..

* Will Zack go to Iraq?
Yes, I believe he will.

I believe he will come back changed.. of course and he will be a completely different person... I'm not sure exaclty how..just different.. Iraq will change him.

Um.....If the writers know what's good for them.. it better BE HECK NO. They never need to go down that route again.....ever. He has feelings for Brennan.. and if he went back with Cam.. b/c she was the easy route that would infuriate the heck out of me and I'm sure many other people. What's the point of them resuming them? He dosen't love her.. it'll end the same way it did before. Just no.

I think the Jury will find him guilty and it will really destroy Brennan.. maybe they could even decide to give him the death sentance.. since he did kill the deputy director of the FBI.. I think Brennan will only grow closer to her father b/c of him being convicted.... I think the trial in general will bring out so many emotions in Brennan.. I just hope Booth is there for her like always.
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
fall like stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 02:13 PM
New Fan

Unfortunatly i can´t talk about this yet because in portuguese fox bones is on episode 2 season 2
Sharapova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 08:25 PM
New Fan

Yay, I like speculation...here's my thoughts.

I have no delusions that Booth and Brennan will turn around and get married, although I know many people (myself included!) would think that would be fantastic! lol. I think that everyone will go to the reception and have a fun time. Maybe there will be BB dancing...or most likely the next season will just jump to a few days or so later.

To sort out Angela's previous marriage, get it annulled or something. Probably they will have to go to on a mission to find the guy. It doesn't sound like they keep in touch or anything.

Will Zack go to Iraq?
Yes, I think so. But I think that everyone, Booth especially, will probably try and dissuade him from going.

Well, I think he will lost his naivity for one. I don't think he'll get killed or anything, but he will definitely get to know the horrors of war. I think the naive Zack we all know and love will definitely be a changed man.

No, I think they've both closed the doors on that one, they both pretty much admitted that themselves in a recent episode (I can't actually remember which one right now). If the writers decide to put them together again, that will be a hugely bad decision on their part. It just wouldn't be right. I think that Booth and Brennan have come to a place where they're beginning to recognise feelings for each other in season two, so to introduce (or reintroduce) another relationship in season three just wouldn't fit with where they're trying to take the BB relationship.

This is a difficult one. Part of me thinks that he'll get himself a great lawyer and get out on technicality or something like that, and part of me thinks that he'll get thrown in jail. Not sure how either of those scenarios will play out, or the impact it will have on the relationship Max is trying to build with Brennan.

Well, there's my humble speculations. I for one can't wait to see how season three plays out! It just seems so far away!
.Roxy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 01:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

BB will not get married lol!
they all go to the reception and have a party anyway

went on the honeymoon

Will Zack go to Iraq?

yes

something will change him - or what is the point in sending him there plot wise

no - or maybe it will be 1 sided lusting on cams side
icon; streetcatx @ lj
H007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 01:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Get married? Seriously doubt it. But how about this? They go to the reception, loosen up a bit and have their first kiss under the romantic setting? Now that'd be a great way to start season 3!

As far as Angela and Hodgins goes I am still asking the question "why didn't she remember her interview with Pickering?" Where she learned that "marriage" had actually been legal?

Obsessed JB Fan #96 aka "Behrnut"

Just keep talking. I'll catch up. - Booth
Eccentric One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 11:52 AM
New Fan

Booth slept with Cam in season 2 right ? :S
Sharapova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 01:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

He used to date her back in his NY time (apparently), and resumed sleeping with her, by default mainly. Stopped seeing her because it's "no good" to be working together and sleeping together... I'm wondering what Cam will say once Bones and Booth will actually get to it lol

SOOoooooooo, BIG assumption here, but I think I got an idea on what could happen. Taking into account the fact that DB said there would be some sort of "never seen before" way of treating the BB relationship through therapy, and since we finished the season on a definitely shipper cliffhanger: Something will have happened between the second season's final scene and the third season's first scene.
I doubt there will be a scene of the wedding reception. I'm sure that, as for the cliffhanger btw seasons 1 and 2, it will start in media res, with 2 months elapsed.

Say, It could possibly start with the therapy scene we got on fox.com...

And so, here is my theory: Something will have happened between them during this short period of time we know nothing about. And it will be the reason why they've been asked to follow a therapy (say, they may have troubles to resolve cases, taking more time etc... And the FBI wants to make sure they're still efficient as colleagues.)
During this therapy, little by little they will reveal themselves and reveal what happened between them. Maybe we won't know for a while, maybe we will know rapidly and see how they got troubles dealing with what actually happened.
Maybe they slept together once, an said it would stop there... Eventually making things worse, more tension, more quarrels. And maybe the therapist will end up telling them that the only way to resolve their issue would be to accept their feelings toward one other.
That would be really interesting...
Ourania is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top