Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register
Old 05-18-2006, 12:25 PM
Website Manager

Moderator of ...
Moderator Support Team

Bones Season 2 Discussion #1: What will happen next? (No Spoilers)

What do you guys think will happen in the next season of Bones? What would you like to see?
Old 05-18-2006, 12:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh man! There's all KINDS of things I'd love to see...

- Brennan and her brother bonding.
- The whole group trying to figure out what's going on with her dad - but not letting it overshadow the season a la Crossing Jordan and her mother's murder (season 1)
- More of Angela's background. Especially the husband she didn't realize she married in Fiji!
- An episode that involves Parker to some extent
- Several episodes of "close calls" with Brennan and Booth - meaning romantic close calls... ramping up the sexual tension would work for me - though if it gets any thicker, I think we may have some combusting television sets. LOL
- Someone from the group besides Angela pointing out the sexual tension between the two... especially if it was Goodman!
- A kiss!!! Most definitely a kiss at some point between B/B. A romantic kiss (just to clarify... *grin*) Even better if it was a kiss that happened that took them by surprise... and then they kiss all over again. A double kiss.
- Another silly moment or two between B/B - like the Hot Blooded dance
- Booth on a camping trip with Zack & Hodgins. LOL I know - that's out of left field, but it would be hilarious to see how Booth handles the two of them by himself and away from the lab.
- A girls night out with Brennan and Angela that doesn't end prematurely - like The Man In The Wall ep.
- And we of course have to have one of the squints in peril and B/B have to figure out how to save them.

Guess that's it for now! I'm sure I'll think of more. I can't wait for the show to come back on. I haven't been pulled into a show so quickly since I discovered Farscape years ago. I hope that Fox really is going to put Bones back on in August. That would be sweet!
moonbebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 01:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

and...

- I'd like to see what happens concerning Zack's degrees he's working on. I suppose there was a reason that we had Hodgins dogging Zack for that one episode.

- I'd like to see Brennan give Booth a copy of her new book and have him say something about her dedication. I'd also like to see what she named the book! I noticed she crossed out "Bone Free". LOL

- I'd like to see Brennan not wanting children to come up again.

- I'd like to see Brennan's education come up considering we found out how young she really is. She's accomplished a helluva lot since her parents went missing.

- I'd like to know more about Brennan's childhood before her parents left. I found it interesting when she was telling Angela that she'd go whole days at school and the only word she'd say was Polo! to answer her brother.
Old 05-18-2006, 11:57 PM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
- Booth on a camping trip with Zack & Hodgins. LOL I know - that's out of left field, but it would be hilarious to see how Booth handles the two of them by himself and away from the lab.
The images you put in my head... First thing that came to mind is Hodgins explaining all the bugs found on the trip to Booth and Zach . Would be hilarious for sure.

Quote:
I'd like to see what happens concerning Zack's degrees he's working on. I suppose there was a reason that we had Hodgins dogging Zack for that one episode.
Yeah, they never followed up on Goodman's remark to Zach . That's one of the things that need to be covered next season .
Old 05-19-2006, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, specs already. I haven't even had time to think yet.

moonbebe - Awesome you have so many ideas already. I like them!!
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 05:34 AM
Website Manager

Moderator of ...
Moderator Support Team

I'd love to get some 'intel' on her father. I doubt that you get Brennan's telephone number easily... with the job she is doing I'd say she has a private number :shurg: Do you guys think he is a really 'bad' criminal?
Old 05-20-2006, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Third Watch

Speculation thread! I'll read and respond more later as I get time.
Old 05-21-2006, 12:13 PM
New Fan

You guys should turn you ideas into some fanfics to hold us all over until the new season starts.
Ally2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 04:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys! I'm new on this board, but I thought I might as well start posting.

OK, here's what I'd LOVE to see-

B/B trapped somewhere for an extended period of time. A small place. A very warm small place. Where they would be pressed together...yeah.

More about Booth't military history. I think he was more of a special op than has been let on so far.

Hodgins/Angela action

A case that requires B/B to go undercover and pose as a married couple. Well, they couldn't arouse suspicion by checking into seperate hotel rooms now, could they?

More with Russ.

Obviously, more about Mr. Brennen. (The phone call...wow.)

More Crying!Bones and more Comforting!Booth

More Shirtless!Booth (that's kinda a given)

I'd love to see the team go abroad (can they do that w/ the FBI?)

I want to see more with Booth's old Army buddy in the wheel chair

Hm...LOADS of sexual tension

More quirky moments betwixt B/B (hot blooded...brilliant)

Random people on the streets asking if B/B are together. (Old lady: 'Excuse me, are you two nice young people dating?' B/B: .... *glances at each other w/ sexual tension*)

more chinese food at midnight

....and I kinda want it here now.

H/L and D/G is fanon
R/Hr and H/G is canon
B/B is Bones
kewljules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 04:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Totally! Seconding everything KewlJules just said!

"You saw my lights from the road?"
"That is correct."

Old 05-23-2006, 05:50 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Andie, with her line of work I doubt you'll find her name in the phone book . So how did her Dad get the number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewljules
Hey guys! I'm new on this board, but I thought I might as well start posting.
Welcome again Julia

You made some great points . I especially agree on Booth's military background and his old army buddy, it seemed like they have a special bond, would be interesting to see more of their friendship.

I'm curious about Mr. Brennan, as Andie said, I wanna know if he really is a bad criminal or if there's something else going on.

Quote:
I'd love to see the team go abroad (can they do that w/ the FBI?)
Hm... good question, maybe if a US citizen is involved and it's a federal crime . I have to admit that I don't know much about this, anyone around with more knowledge about FBI procedurals?
Old 05-23-2006, 09:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Welcome again Julia
I second that! welcome! won't find a nicer group of peeps!

Quote:
You made some great points . I especially agree on Booth's military background and his old army buddy, it seemed like they have a special bond, would be interesting to see more of their friendship.
Yea, they did, din't they? I know that being in combat very often changes the person in ways which we wouldn't ustrand. I think it;d be nice to see how Booth's gambling started. He's such a down-to-earth guy. How he turned into a gambler would be interesting, IMO.

Quote:
I'm curious about Mr. Brennan, as Andie said, I wanna know if he really is a bad criminal or if there's something else going on.
Yea, can't but think that, too. *has* to be more than she knows. it took her 15 yrs ti realize they weren't as straight with her as they let her beleive. I can see a *lot* of story with this: how did they get involved, did they have any money stowed away from their cases, etc. would be fun to see!

Quote:
Hm... good question, maybe if a US citizen is involved and it's a federal crime . I have to admit that I don't know much about this, anyone around with more knowledge about FBI procedurals?

oks, not too sure, but asked my Dad once bout the FBI and CIA;, he's not an authority, but a he told he, "I read". . I *think* the CIA is off-home soil, and FBI is inside. i.e. CIA can handle things abroad, but FBI is internal with regads to the US. anyone wanna agree or dispute? I'm open for suggestions.
Angel2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm thirding the whole quirky moments thing. We need more of those And obviously i'd love more of Booth's history revealed because I, too, doubt we got it all. Also, some more Russ and follow-up on Brennan's father too And whoever said that some of the ideas stated should be turned into fanfics is right I'd love to read a guys camping fanfic
Old 05-24-2006, 04:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Aw, you guys are so welcoming!

So, I've been seeing a lot in the news lately about Jimmy Hoffa, and there wasa guy on FOX who said 'well, even if they find the body, it doesn't mean they find the killer.'

I was like '!! Bones should do a Jimmy Hoffa episode!'

It'd be quite cool, but it highly unlikely. Oh well.

H/L and D/G is fanon
R/Hr and H/G is canon
B/B is Bones
kewljules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 09:03 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel2005
Yea, they did, din't they? I know that being in combat very often changes the person in ways which we wouldn't ustrand. I think it;d be nice to see how Booth's gambling started. He's such a down-to-earth guy. How he turned into a gambler would be interesting, IMO.
Yeah, the gambling thing, I'm still undecided if I really wanna know too much about it . It's a part of Booth's background so they should give us some info about it, but I'm not particularly fond of the idea to get a whole episode dedicated to it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel2005
Yea, can't but think that, too. *has* to be more than she knows. it took her 15 yrs ti realize they weren't as straight with her as they let her beleive. I can see a *lot* of story with this: how did they get involved, did they have any money stowed away from their cases, etc. would be fun to see!
Exactly . The season ended with a 'unusual' cliffhanger, usually you the see will he/she survive stuff, this is another approach. The message from her father is on the table and I'm sure there is more going on than we suspect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewljules
I was like '!! Bones should do a Jimmy Hoffa episode!'
Would be interesting for sure . Let us see how they handle it if they don't find the killer for a change.