Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2010, 02:27 PM
Supreme Fan

that is ok for me Lisa
Passion, it lies in all of us. It speaks to us, guides us. Passion rules us all, and we obey. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace but we would be hollow. Without passion we'd be truly dead.
Barbara
icon by pinkpaisley_art
Old 10-02-2010, 11:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lisa~ (View Post)
I like to think of it the cocky belt buckle is reserved just for Brennan

and he doesn't want to rub it in Brennan's face by wearing it while he's with Hannah
I sure hope so
Cause if they got rid of the Cocky belt buckle for good
I'm about to go down to Fox studios and DEMAND that they bring it back
Old 10-03-2010, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I would too Nikki
Old 10-03-2010, 08:02 AM
Supreme Fan

ahah we should do that
Passion, it lies in all of us. It speaks to us, guides us. Passion rules us all, and we obey. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace but we would be hollow. Without passion we'd be truly dead.
Barbara
icon by pinkpaisley_art
Old 10-03-2010, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

When Hannah goes and if it doesn't come back we will
Old 10-03-2010, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

yep and annoy HH on twitter lol
Old 10-03-2010, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

We will
Old 10-03-2010, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

I didn't even notice it was missing. How awful of me!
Icon: Unknown
Old 10-03-2010, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It isn't, I watched and it was there
Old 10-03-2010, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

you are right effie, now that I rewatch I see he is wearing it

I had convinced myeslf he wasn't for some reason
Old 10-03-2010, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I wondered I hadn't noticed, because surely I thought I would. Pleased it is still there, it wouldn't be Booth without it!
Old 10-03-2010, 04:24 PM
New Fan

Hi everyone,

I finally got the time to write my thoughts about episode 2.

Oh yeah ! I loved Clark , way better than Wendel although he was great too, but Clark was priceless
Consantoir: I totally agree. I’m getting the idea, that with each episode one of Brennan's big theories and plans about her life are going down the drain.

Before you read my next line, you have to know that i’m a big BandB fan, I’m totally for Booth and Brennan….
I like Hannah. It seems Booth is really happy, I ’m curious how their story is going to flow.

I freaking love this board. I'm so sick of the rest of the internets because everyone's like, "This is a horrible idea, I'm never watching the show again, I hate Hart, blah blah blah" and I have to hold back from saying, "how do you know? you haven't even watched it happen yet!" because there's no point arguing. But on this board, even the people who hate Hannah or the idea of Hannah are a lot cooler about it and totally reasonable, and there's lots of positivity over the whole thing here too. So it doesn't depress me to discuss stuff here. There's just a good vibe. Everyone is awesome!”
I feel the same way as Jen……., but am i the only one who thinks the cases are too easy?
Have i watched to many crime stories?

I just watched the scene when Hannah tells Brennan how they met?
No wonder Booth loves her, she’s perfect for his needs and expectations. She’s beautiful, blond, intelligent, she kiks as….. What should he wait for???? Oh I realy want to know how Hart and friends are going to proceed?
I can understand why people who enjoyed the show until now are dissapointed, cause the show really concentrates much more on the Brennan Booth relationship.
After the bed scene: I don’t think Booth has told Hannah anything about his feelings to Brennan. I think Hannah should know about it

Hannah invited Brennan for a girls night? I want to see that scene!

Oh yeah! „i REALLY want to see a passionate fight between the two of themi REALLY want to see a passionate fight between the two of themBrainySmurfette. That would solve a couple of misunderstandings for sure ! Can’t wait. And after they can kiss and makeup
Cam was thought of as a charachter for long terms, maybe that’s why they introduced her better. Hannah should go just as fast as she came. After making Brennan realise every hiden feeling she has for Booth, of course .

Overall, i can't wait for the next ep. Goodnight everyone :-)
Old 10-03-2010, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by effielive (View Post)
I wondered I hadn't noticed, because surely I thought I would. Pleased it is still there, it wouldn't be Booth without it!
I so agree!

And thanks for your thoughts Grashoper! It is always great to hear what people think.
Icon: Unknown
Old 07-30-2015, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I enjoyed the episode.
Loved that couple who went hiking Their bickering was awesome
Clark was on fire with his speech that a blind guy can see that there is something between Brennan and Booth It was so hilarious
And Hodgins drooling over Hannah Loved Angelas look on her face
Oh and the scene when he called Brennan and then he heard Hannahs voice and stuttered a little and said he´s a big fan Loved it!

Not a big Hannah fan but whatever...she didn`t stay for long.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-21-2019, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
I enjoyed the episode.
Loved that couple who went hiking Their bickering was awesome
Clark was on fire with his speech that a blind guy can see that there is something between Brennan and Booth It was so hilarious
And Hodgins drooling over Hannah Loved Angelas look on her face
Oh and the scene when he called Brennan and then he heard Hannahs voice and stuttered a little and said he´s a big fan Loved it!

Not a big Hannah fan but whatever...she didn`t stay for long.
All of that what I wrote there.

And: The victim who looked like George Clooney

Oh and when Clark did that hysterical speech I really admire the other actors how they didn`t laugh when they shot that scene I would have laughed so hard
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top