Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2010, 12:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
someone else said she felt they were shoving Hannah down our throats. ITA I felt like "here she is! don't you like her? Love her? isn't she great?" I was like enough all ready can we form our own opinions about her? she's Booth's shiny bauble this season.
I agree. And I don't have any problems with the story, really, so I wasn't preset to hate her but something about the way they introduced her was ... too much? maybe. I know a lot of people didn't like Cam when she first came on, either, but I think they did a better job of introducing her as a character.

I have no problem with the character or story on paper, I actually think it'll be a great catalyst, but I think they need to slow down a tad and let people form honest, original, opinions about her by making her a character and not an idea (if that makes ANY sense to anyone besides me, haha). But it's early! Maybe the following episodes will be better paced with the Hannah scenes.

I floved Clark and Hodgins last night, though . Glad to see the resurgence of Hodgins paranoia. WIN. He was so funny talking to Hannah on the phone, TJ is awesome.

we both go together if one falls down
talk out loud like you're still around

© JESS | tm | tw | lj
Old 10-01-2010, 01:53 PM
Supreme Fan

I agree with you Orietta
Passion, it lies in all of us. It speaks to us, guides us. Passion rules us all, and we obey. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace but we would be hollow. Without passion we'd be truly dead.
Barbara
icon by pinkpaisley_art
Old 10-01-2010, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree Jess, that is what I don't like about new romantic partners now, they are just introduced as love interests and not as characters in their own right.

I think they will slow down on Hannah soon and I am looking forward to how it all goes.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:00 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't hate Hannah but I didn't like her either. the scenes between her and booth felt...off somehow. and KW's acting was really bad to be honest.

It was heartbreaking to see Brennan being surrounded by so many of the people she considers family and that she loves but somehow in the end, in that diner, she was all alone
Old 10-01-2010, 10:49 PM
Master Fan

I'm not impressed with the actress, the scenes between her and David didn't seem to flow like they should have. I dunno, that might just be me. But I don't hate the character...at least, not yet.
Icon: Unknown
Old 10-01-2010, 11:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hann (View Post)
I'm not impressed with the actress, the scenes between her and David didn't seem to flow like they should have. I dunno, that might just be me. But I don't hate the character...at least, not yet.
I think it was meant to be that way. Kinda like the chemistry was not all there.
And we're not supposed to feel chemistry between them, only BB. So that's probably why
Old 10-02-2010, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

She just isn't Brennan and so her and Booth don't work
Old 10-02-2010, 05:32 AM
Supreme Fan

I agree with you Hann
Passion, it lies in all of us. It speaks to us, guides us. Passion rules us all, and we obey. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace but we would be hollow. Without passion we'd be truly dead.
Barbara
icon by pinkpaisley_art
Old 10-02-2010, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good episode.

I don't know if I really like Hannah or not. Of course I don't like her with Booth but as a character per se I haven't decided yet. One thing is for sure, they pump her more than she is.

Clark finally lost it
All that ramble about Booth&Brennan's UST

Hodgins&Angela
I can't wait to see their baby moon

Sweets & his shrinky mojo

I loved the case this week! And I knew he was the ranger, I just had no idea why!

Next week should be fun
Old 10-02-2010, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It was a really great ep, I especially liked Booth bonding with the Ranger but then he turned out to be the murderer. Shows Booth isn't totally back to the job I think.
Old 10-02-2010, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by effielive (View Post)
It was a really great ep, I especially liked Booth bonding with the Ranger but then he turned out to be the murderer. Shows Booth isn't totally back to the job I think.
thats true

also noticed no cocky belt buckle
Old 10-02-2010, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I didn't!!!!! But OMG! Noooooooooo, so means he isn't himself and no Brennan to put him right
Old 10-02-2010, 12:29 PM
Supreme Fan

I didn´t notice the belt! That is not right!
Barbara
icon by pinkpaisley_art
Old 10-02-2010, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like to think of it the cocky belt buckle is reserved just for Brennan

and he doesn't want to rub it in Brennan's face by wearing it while he's with Hannah
Old 10-02-2010, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hope that is why
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top