Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2010, 02:39 AM
Supreme Fan

I´m so happy they pick him
Passion, it lies in all of us. It speaks to us, guides us. Passion rules us all, and we obey. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace but we would be hollow. Without passion we'd be truly dead.
Barbara
icon by pinkpaisley_art
bh11000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 06:34 AM
New Fan

Hello ,

I just registered. I came over from the official Bones Forum, because I couldn't post anything :-(

I want to read the thread from the beginning , i just want to tell everyone how glad I am that Bones is on tv again. I love the show. I liked the premier, I a very faithful fan, I've been waiting all summer for the show and am glad the "scooby" team is "back baby".

I got to read your opinions of the premier, and got other chores....
I really glad i found this page

Grashoper
Grashoper7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 06:55 AM
Master Fan

Welcome Grashoper We're always excited for new people to come and join our crazy! Glad you liked the episode!
Icon: Unknown
hann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 07:05 AM
Elite Fan

I liked the episode, but for some reason it felt a little rushed to me, especially the part about the case. Its okay though, I understand they had to do it to make space for the flashbacks in the beginning and the other personal stuff

I'm just so glad that the show is back

Welcome Grashoper!

What? You want me to spit in my hand? We're Scully and Mulder.
I don't know what that means.
supergirlhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 07:45 AM
Master Fan

There wasn't as much focus on the case as I thought there would be, especially since it was supposed to be the major thing that brought them all home.

But, I have a feeling we're not done seeing Cam having issues with the powers to be.
Icon: Unknown
hann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Welcome Grashoper!

Yeah the Cam thing wasn't as big as I expected but I think that is always the case when something is in the promo since we think it over a lot and think it will be more in the ep.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

welcome to the board Grashoper

I'm sure the next ep will be more back to normal bc well they are all back lol
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

They will be and more back in the swing.
Old 09-27-2010, 02:44 PM
New Fan

My thoughts of the premier

Thanks everyone for the pleasant welcome

„Just having them back … „is totally great.
OK, ok, Wendell isn’t that bad ( he’s a sexy boy, but Booth…oh he’s the real man ): I liked that he braught a lot of knowledge from everyday life into their investigations( on previous episodes ), I just hope he doesn’t mess with Angela and Hodgins.
Caroline is the best, i hope we see a lot of her this season. Booth really apreciates Carolines opinion in a lot of things.
I thoroughly enjoyed that conversation between Caroline and Booth when they were talking about Hannah. Sure he’a enjoying the attention he’s getting from a gorgeous blonde, but i don’t think they’l last. Why? She’s younger than him, she probably wants to build her carreer a bit more bevor she marrys and has children. They won’t have the right timing even though they want the same things. What about Parker? He’s the most inportant person for Booth. I’m very curious of his opinion.
I think Cam is just dumping all the blame on Brennan that the team fell apart. True everyone left after Brennan left, but did Cam even try to keep anybody there? Booth was right after all. Remember when Cam wanted to fire Brennan shortly after she became Brennan’s boss. Booth told her if Brennan goes , everyone will follow. Now isn’t that just what happened?
Sweets looks like a lost duck, he’s lucky his „family „ is back again I’ve never liked Daisy, i don’t think she’s funny, but if Sweets loves her, let him have her .
I really like how Brennan has evolved. Showing a lot more emotion, defending Wendell in front of Cam and so on…
Booth is so used to Brennan correcting people on their vocabulary , that he does is instead of Brennan when Caroline speaks with them. Why ? So Caroline won’t be annyoed with Brennan.
Sweets and Booth about moving on? Well , i’m not that angry about Booth moving on. He was really very down when he lest for Afganistan, he pictured himself a life with certain expectations and dreams, it apears he’s getting all that form Hannah. What he doesn’t realise yet is that he’s changed too. The whole plan of a perfect life is just a plan , unless it’s with rhe right person. Am I wrong? And if Booth doesn’t move on, how on earth would the relationship go on? I didn’t like all the tension and akwardness. I feel it’s time for Brennan to see what it felt like to bee on the sideline for so many years, and just admiring the person you love, craving for them, not being able to touch or call them whenever you would like it cause it goes beyond friendship, and Brennan is not the most important to Booth anymore. I know I would feel miserable and do everything possible to make things right. I know i’m a romantic fool , but what is life without love? Empty.
Angela and Hodgins: So very sweet , awwww . They were both great !
Loved that huge metafor J I’m really looking forward to the season. I love the charachters and can’t understand the disapointed people L

Sorry it got so long :-)
Old 09-28-2010, 04:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grashoper7 (View Post)
What about Parker? He’s the most inportant person for Booth. I’m very curious of his opinion.
Me too!

Quote:
I think Cam is just dumping all the blame on Brennan that the team fell apart. True everyone left after Brennan left, but did Cam even try to keep anybody there?
Good point. Although I think Cam has already known that everyone will leave if Brennan leaves, and she really couldn't do anything about it. In the S5 finale, what she said to Brennan at the airport really shows that she knows that the Jeffersonian is really Brennan's team and not her team, that she's not the true boss

What? You want me to spit in my hand? We're Scully and Mulder.
I don't know what that means.
supergirlhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 07:23 AM
Supreme Fan

Welcome Grashoper
Passion, it lies in all of us. It speaks to us, guides us. Passion rules us all, and we obey. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace but we would be hollow. Without passion we'd be truly dead.
Barbara
icon by pinkpaisley_art
bh11000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:00 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirlhero (View Post)
Me too!

Good point. Although I think Cam has already known that everyone will leave if Brennan leaves, and she really couldn't do anything about it. In the S5 finale, what she said to Brennan at the airport really shows that she knows that the Jeffersonian is really Brennan's team and not her team, that she's not the true boss
Yeah , that was my impression too. Maybe Cam is just plain mad at Brennan. I mean Cam's job was in danger, Caroline got the team back, in a matter of minutes the tasks were defined and suddenly everything looks great. Well i don't know you guys but that pretty much shows that Cam wasn't that great at being a boss. Maybe she just had a bad day.
Nevertheless, i'm glad Cam said what she said, because Brennan will consider the effect of her actions next time.

Thanks BH11000
Old 10-21-2019, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Soild episode. Loved how Caroline brought them all back. She´s the best!
Loved the end when Brennan was starring at Caroline
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was very clever of how Caroline roped them in, and same with Cam. While I have a hard time believing Cam wouldn't be able to solve the case, without everyone. Still it was nice to see the hiatus did change things up, and Brennan had to come to some realizations, and she was starting the process.

She got a eye opener...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Caroline is an eye opener? Yes she is.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top