Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2011, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Bones 500k Celebration! - Come In and Join the Excitement!

Welcome to the BONES 500k celebration...

July 17th '05 - The Board Created
August 21st '05 - Karen (Karebear3916) Appointed as Mod
October 9th '05 - Andie Appointed as Mod
Around April '06 - Nad Appointed as Mod
July 17th '06 - 1 Year Celebration
September 3rd '06 - The Board was Customised
June 5th '07 - Celebrating 50k
July 17th '07 - 2 Year Celebration
February 12th '08 - Celebrating 100k
July 17th '08 - 3 Year Celebration
December 7th '08 - Karen, Shauna and Lisa Appointed as Mods
December 20th '09 - The Board was Recustomized
February 21st '10 - Celebrating 250k
August 20th '10 - 5 Year Board Celebration and 5 Years on Air
October 3rd '10 - Effie Appointed as Mod
April 2nd '11 - 400k Celebration
July 10th '11 - Sil Appointed as Mod

(click me) by flor

Created in July 17th 2005, before the premiere of the Pilot.
We have so far had 8 mods at this board, in just over 6 years.
The board's highest post count was in April 2010 with 19,921 posts.
The board's highest ranking was coming 6th in May 2011.
Affiliate site, DoorMonkey's Seebones pages were created by Karen for the 100th BB thread.
The first BB thread was created by Karbear3916 on the board's very first day.
The 100th Off Topic thread was celebrated, and created on November 3rd 2010.
We have celebrated the 100th, 200th, 300th and 400th BB threads.

"The Bones board is my home away from home, in fact it might just be my actual home as it has
been more of a constant place than anything else! I first started lurking here around the time of the
season 4 finale, trying to find out when it would air and if I could watch it early since I was moving
away. I lurked until the August when I just couldn't stand it anymore and needed to join in on the
discussions. I quickly learnt that that was the best decision ever, I love this place. It is always happy,
we help each other through and we are friends. I met Lori here at the Bones board too, and then spent
3 weeks at her house
. It genuinely is an amazing place to me because of that. I have made awesome
friends
here, and on since spreading my wings more and moving around. I honestly don't know
what I would do without the Bones board
, nobody IRL understands the fangirl squee over BB quite like
the girls here. We have fantastic discussions and we all know so much about the show that if you're
ever in any doubt, it's best to turn to you lot.

Bones was the second board I got to moderate, I've been doing it for over a year now and that was the
best thing could've given me. I love being able to help new fans out more, and to be able to have an
even bigger part of how the board works. I love seeing how well everyone gets along, and how much of
an easy job you all make it since we all consider each other's feelings well. I honestly could not feel
prouder of this board reaching 500, 000 posts. We only got 400k back in April, and even though we had
a tough 6th season, a hellish hiatus and now we're getting a shortened 7th season, we're sticking by
this show
and proving we love it with post counts. Bones is such an outstanding show, I love it above all
other shows
and it just continues to amaze me. Yeah, there were tough times but everyone at the board
got me through and that is what this community is about; enjoyment and support. I mean, where else
could I say I am going to marry TJ Thyne and not be committed to a mental hospital, or analyze the
reason
why a belt buckle was changed, or discuss what exactly what one line means? Nowhere, and
that is why I look forward to this place growing more and more with and beyond the show, and I am very
proud to call this board my home with everyone here. The posters here are the best, and I love coming
to this board everyday. I look forward to being able to call this place home for a very long time, you know,
if you'll have me that long, I hope you will."

Effie (unless a dream)

We reached 500k posts! Congrats to each and every poster who was part of this huge milestone! I’m
so glad and proud to be part of this incredible board, in which you can not only discuss the best show
ever
.. Bones! but also you can talk to and meet a bunch of amazing people, people who I get to call
friends.. All of you guys are awesome!

Special thanks to my co-mods Lisa & Effie who are so supportive and are always helping me..!

Well, thanks and congrats to everyone and let’s keep rocking this board!

Sil (OnlyException)

"It’s been a year of ups and downs for the Bones board. Last year we weren’t too pleased with a certain
blonde but what a difference a year makes! Now Booth and Brennan are happily together and
expecting a baby but we know it won’t be “boring” with our B&B. It’s amazing having watched for so
many years and seeing Booth and Brennan’s journey from season 1 until season 7. They have come
such a long way from Brennan’s “I don’t want children” to now. They are the perfect balance for each
other and they are finally ready to be together. But Bones is not just about Booth and Brennan. All the
supporting characters are just as important. From Hodgins and Angela’s own baby Michael to crazy
Daisy. We love them all. We have had a lot of ups and downs which we all survived with each
other’s help
We have so much to look forwardto with season 7. We hope for many more amazing
years
with them and look forward to the excitement of the new “arrival”."

Lisa (~Lisa~)

"I’m so happy that the Bones board is celebrating 500,000 posts! I absolutely love this show
and I am so happy that there are people here who love to discuss the show just as much as I do."

Staci (babyblue54)

"I'm so happy that we reached 500k posts! Congratulations to the moderetors; Sil, Effie and Lisa &
to all the loyal posters! You all have done an amazing job! This is an awesome board and I love Bones.
Can't wait for season 7. We did it! :|)"

Gia (annoying_gia)

"Wow 500k this is an amazing milestone. Bones is one of my favorite shows ever. No matter how bad a day
I've had I can watch Bones and it always makes me smile. I've also learned a lot by watching Bones; it has made
me smarter. We've been through so much through watching Bones. We've laughed, cried, squeed, screamed
and even threatened violence over what was happening in the lives of Booth, Brennan, Hodgins, Angela, Cam,
Sweets, the Squinterns and all the other characters we've been blessed with. I'm sure we'll have more insane
moments
this season. We've bonded and become like a family because of this wonderful, terrific show. I've loved
the past year and a half that I've been posting here. I love it here and I love you all. Here is to the next 500k."

Melissa (Ms Cyatt)

"I guess you could say that I fell in love with Bones during the season finale of the first season. I was
immediately drawn to these characters and how they interacted with each other. But I think for me it was
seeing the amazing chemistry that David and Emily brought to the characters of Booth and Brennan. There
was never another set of actors that could bring that same chemistry. It's so refreshing to see that interaction
that DE have and have them bring that chemistry into their roles. It's always exciting and it's what makes
me come back each week to see the next episode. And I'm thrilled to be a part of this board!"

Robin (Robin32)

"I have been a Bones fan for almost 2yrs now. I know it doesn't seem like that long but I feel like I have been
watching since the very beginning with all of you. Because of Bones I found this amazing website called "Fanforum."
I have now been a member for 14 months. But it feels much longer. I've met so many amazing people & found out
that they too share the same interests in Bones as me. We can talk about anything & everything Bones 24/7.
Being a part of this website has been such an amazing experience. So I wanted to take the time to say "Thank You" to
everyone who has been a part of this experience with me and will continue to be. You're all incredible! Congrats on
making it to 500k!!! You all deserve it. I look forward to many more milestones here at the Bones Board."

Nikole (BoreanazLoverXO)

"Bones has gotten me through the roughest points of my life. From bad breakups to losing a family
member, I knew that if I could just put on Bones for a few minutes, I'd feel a lot better. My fellow
fangirls always have each other's backs and this board really is like a second family to me. You
guys are amazing. The show is amazing, and I don't know what I would do without you guys or it.
Bones is my life."

Nikki (buffyandspike4ever)

(click me) by flor

(click me) by nikole

by flor

(click me) by nikole

by lisa

(click me) by nikole

by nikole

(click me) by nikole

by nikole

★ artwork by Sil

Last edited by your creation; 11-12-2011 at 02:43 PM
your creation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks effie the OP looks great

we did it :grou_hug:
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the thread Effie, wonderful work.

We've done an amazing job getting to 500k. Congrats everyone, we did it together.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Ms Cyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

WE DID IT

We only got 400k 7 and a bit months ago

So proud of every single one of the posters here
Old 11-12-2011, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

We did it!!!!

The OP looks great!!! All the icons, art and testimonials are awesome!

Booth/Brennan Chuck/Blair Angel/Buffy Rigsby/Van Pelt
babyblue54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

me too effie. we should all be proud
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We are seriously rocking it
Old 11-12-2011, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We were so amazing. I can't believe we got to 400k on April 1st this year. We flew through to get to 500k.
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Ms Cyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We seriously did!
Old 11-12-2011, 03:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

This OP is amazing!

Well done everyone!
Old 11-12-2011, 05:13 PM
Elite Fan

Congrats!
Old 11-12-2011, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

WOW!!! Everything is so beautiful & amazing. Congrats everyone!!! Yay!!!

Is sorta wishing I could have made more icons since we have so many great icons to make with the season premiere pics.
Old 11-12-2011, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats you guys, this is awesome!
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
MrღMrsStinsbatskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 05:47 PM
Elite Fan

Congrat on the 500k!
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Pempees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

yay!!!

twitter|andysmcnally|fyeahsamandandy|fyeahandymcnally
Chucking4Bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread