Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2008, 02:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

really loved the ep for all things mentioned before.

It was the first time Bones didn´t say "we´re just partners" when jared asked whether booth kissed her . Good sign

Maybe Bones realises that anthropology is also wrong concerning relationships bw partners as a no-go

And Angela: because he is Booth little brother and it would just be a creepy way to have sex with a booth without having sex with the real booth

"it´s not about the books anymore"

Avi by Wildfire Girl
Unicorn / Garden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
And Angela: because he is Booth little brother and it would just be a creepy way to have sex with a booth without having sex with the real booth
That was such a great Angela line.
Old 11-13-2008, 08:07 PM
Extreme Fan

I particularly love how she says "There's more than one Booth?" It's hilarious.

Oh I like
y o u!
rafaboreanaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:53 PM
Loyal Fan

I was angry with Bones.....even when she made the toast, I felt like she still didn't get that Booth is so much more....when she said, I will try and not go for the sparkle and the brass..she said it in her ususal crazy fashion.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Angela line was pretty funny, and I loved the push Bones did when she really thought that Jared was telling the truth and I'm happy that they picked a right guy for it! He's a great actor. Though I felt that Bones didn't really know Booth at all, she trusted Jared and made her feel like totally against what Booth was about. I loved the murder case and was happy to see Clark back and it was funny at the beginning when they were in therapy and Booth was late! hehe. It was a great episode. I had fun and it was nice to finally see some of Booth's family. Get to know where he came from. Hehe, it's nice that Cam know's him so well, and knows all that, and I love that Bones can be confused but can she be confused a little less?! They wrote her a little more confused than anything else in this episode. The ending was cute and sad at the same time, but loved that it was booth and brennan at the end.
my lj site http://vamplover85.livejournal.com/
my art site Forever Dreaming
*BonesGirl85* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:54 AM
New Fan

k i dont usually post here but im really confused. Did they ever say that Angela and Roxy are not together? I feel like i missed a chunk of the episode. Because at one point they say shes Angelas ex ex lover or something like that, but i dont remember there being anymore said about it.
Laur16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 04:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laur16 (View Post)
k i dont usually post here but im really confused. Did they ever say that Angela and Roxy are not together? I feel like i missed a chunk of the episode. Because at one point they say shes Angelas ex ex lover or something like that, but i dont remember there being anymore said about it.
Hey Laur16

I'm pretty sure they meant that Roxy is Angela's ex - ex lover... as in: she is no longer an ex. She was her lover, then they broke up making her Angela's ex lover, and then when they got back together she became Angela's old ex lover. When people use double ngatives like that, it cancels the first negative and becomes a positive... which should mean that Angela and Roxy are still together... if that makes sense?
Old 11-14-2008, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

about Roxie being no longer an ex, and "ex" or former ex lover.

And yeah, how did I forget to say how perfect I thought Brendan was as Jared? I'm excited that the writers are finally expanding on some of Booth's past.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

hands down an amazing episode loved how it was booth centric

"ring ring hookah ring ring"
icon:lonely sidewalk

Last edited by BlackWhiteRose; 09-30-2019 at 10:56 AM Reason: the link to the pictures ia not available anymore
ayebaybay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great caps ... love the intensity there. I honest to goodness thought Booth was going to run over to Brennan and kiss her, just like the husband/wife were doing.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^You're not the only one who thought that. Even though I knew that most probably wouldn't happen, I think I screamed out loud when that didn't happen anyway, gah.
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
fall like stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire Girl (View Post)
Great caps ... love the intensity there. I honest to goodness thought Booth was going to run over to Brennan and kiss her, just like the husband/wife were doing.
AAHHHH ME TOO , then the cheated us and went to the next scene.
Yami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

Wonderful episode.
The way Brennan saw Booth in a new light was great after she found out what he sacrificed to bail out Jared. Another step toward them one day sealing that thing lingering between them
Old 11-14-2008, 01:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just watched the episode, for the 100th time it seems like, and when Booth says he just needs some time, he leans back in the shelter and crosses his arms... and after just a moment, it looks like he gives the tiniest jerk of his head, almost in a "come over here and sit down" motion... amazing what I can analyze out of what might just be a twitch.

Did anyone else notice this?
Britt1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't notice that, but great eye. I loved the time, not space reference though. And Brennan having grown people savy enough to recognize that he could use her company.