Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2019, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Bones 300 Word Story #80: Because we love to write.

We finish the last scentence and start a new story.

Aubrey delicately started to check for Brennan's new book at the store. Then Booth came to a stop and looked at the new diner. Angela meanwhile tried to bring Michael back to the lab to visit some of the squinterns to see a new protest of Lutheran supporters. Then an little bug ate the homework that Christine was trying to create a new solution for her to see a conclusion that would allow everyone had equal say of a new book. Then Brennan asked if Cam was a doctor at the hospital that had seen a suspect for the murder of a security guard. Suddenly a car flew over the building and crashed a long way from a basket and the new diner had a new way of cooking burgers. Daisy found the copy of the new book in the trash. Then Angela announced that she was going to see Avalon to check on whether she was pregnant. Then Hodgins found some new evidence to have the old case. Brennan wanted to bring Christine to show that they were in a new, fun clean environment. Wendell then asked “Where is the newest place eat at this city, huh?” Then Angela took the old bag of new good things she had found at a museum gala. Then she had an idea to have a new art at the gallery, but Hodgins who tried to tell the truth. Booth heard Brennan talking about the newest woman who was asking for the blue car. Christine wanted her doll to wear the only dress was first on the newest one that would fit the only one she would look for the pink or yellow bow. Later on Cam was trying to bribe everyone with the only idea
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-09-2019, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aubrey delicately started to check for Brennan's new book at the store. Then Booth came to a stop and looked at the new diner. Angela meanwhile tried to bring Michael back to the lab to visit some of the squinterns to see a new protest of Lutheran supporters. Then an little bug ate the homework that Christine was trying to create a new solution for her to see a conclusion that would allow everyone had equal say of a new book. Then Brennan asked if Cam was a doctor at the hospital that had seen a suspect for the murder of a security guard. Suddenly a car flew over the building and crashed a long way from a basket and the new diner had a new way of cooking burgers. Daisy found the copy of the new book in the trash. Then Angela announced that she was going to see Avalon to check on whether she was pregnant. Then Hodgins found some new evidence to have the old case. Brennan wanted to bring Christine to show that they were in a new, fun clean environment. Wendell then asked “Where is the newest place eat at this city, huh?” Then Angela took the old bag of new good things she had found at a museum gala. Then she had an idea to have a new art at the gallery, but Hodgins who tried to tell the truth. Booth heard Brennan talking about the newest woman who was asking for the blue car. Christine wanted her doll to wear the only dress was first on the newest one that would fit the only one she would look for the pink or yellow bow. Later on Cam was trying to bribe everyone with the only idea she
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 04-09-2019, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aubrey delicately started to check for Brennan's new book at the store. Then Booth came to a stop and looked at the new diner. Angela meanwhile tried to bring Michael back to the lab to visit some of the squinterns to see a new protest of Lutheran supporters. Then an little bug ate the homework that Christine was trying to create a new solution for her to see a conclusion that would allow everyone had equal say of a new book. Then Brennan asked if Cam was a doctor at the hospital that had seen a suspect for the murder of a security guard. Suddenly a car flew over the building and crashed a long way from a basket and the new diner had a new way of cooking burgers. Daisy found the copy of the new book in the trash. Then Angela announced that she was going to see Avalon to check on whether she was pregnant. Then Hodgins found some new evidence to have the old case. Brennan wanted to bring Christine to show that they were in a new, fun clean environment. Wendell then asked “Where is the newest place eat at this city, huh?” Then Angela took the old bag of new good things she had found at a museum gala. Then she had an idea to have a new art at the gallery, but Hodgins who tried to tell the truth. Booth heard Brennan talking about the newest woman who was asking for the blue car. Christine wanted her doll to wear the only dress was first on the newest one that would fit the only one she would look for the pink or yellow bow. Later on Cam was trying to bribe everyone with the only idea she had.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-10-2019, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Angela
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Old 04-11-2019, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Angela and
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-11-2019, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Angela and the

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-11-2019, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Angela and the squinterns
Old 04-12-2019, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Angela and the squinterns were

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-12-2019, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Angela and the squinterns were told
Old 04-12-2019, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Angela and the squinterns were told that
Old 04-13-2019, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Angela and the squinterns were told that Brennan
Old 04-13-2019, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Angela and the squinterns were told that Brennan was

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-14-2019, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Angela and the squinterns were told that Brennan was expecting
Old 04-14-2019, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Angela and the squinterns were told that Brennan was expecting the

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-15-2019, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Angela and the squinterns were told that Brennan was expecting the new
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top