Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2011, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bones 300 Word Story #39: Because now we just need to write the show!

Brennan and Booth were eating in the diner when suddenly a shot went near them "everyone stay down!" Booth shouted. Booth shot at the man but he missed. Brennan then ran to Booth "what happened, who was that Booth?" she asked. "I can't see who it was" replied Booth. They looked around and noticed that someone was watching them. "Let's go check out what that was". Brennan called to the man and walked out to get her car. She then heard Booth yelling "Bones! watch out there is a man after you!" Brennan kicked at the man while he tried to hit her. "I need back up now" Booth hurried to the scene and started helping quickly. "We want some one who can catch the guy!" Brennan chased after him. "Bones wait don't go after him, stop, I'll get him!" Brennan turned around to see the man staring at her. She decided to give him a chance to give her some time to help the man. Instead he grabbed her and pulled her towards his car. Brennan screamed for Booth "help, Booth I'm being kidnapped." Booth ran to the man "get off her, now!" The man ignored him, continuing to drag Brennan away. Suddenly Brennan got hold of the man's arm and flipped him over.

"Bones you ok?" Booth asked. He was rushing to her to side. Brennan nodded and stood next to Booth. He looked over at Brennan, she was shaking. "Hey Bones come on. are you ok?" Booth decided to get Brennan away from the scene. "He's not going to hurt you alright" Booth said. "Booth can I stay here with you please?" Brennan asked and Booth. "Sure Bones we can do that, I need you to know what happened when Broadsky, whenever he gets near the
Old 03-09-2011, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!!

Brennan and Booth were eating in the diner when suddenly a shot went near them "everyone stay down!" Booth shouted. Booth shot at the man but he missed. Brennan then ran to Booth "what happened, who was that Booth?" she asked. "I can't see who it was" replied Booth. They looked around and noticed that someone was watching them. "Let's go check out what that was". Brennan called to the man and walked out to get her car. She then heard Booth yelling "Bones! watch out there is a man after you!" Brennan kicked at the man while he tried to hit her. "I need back up now" Booth hurried to the scene and started helping quickly. "We want some one who can catch the guy!" Brennan chased after him. "Bones wait don't go after him, stop, I'll get him!" Brennan turned around to see the man staring at her. She decided to give him a chance to give her some time to help the man. Instead he grabbed her and pulled her towards his car. Brennan screamed for Booth "help, Booth I'm being kidnapped." Booth ran to the man "get off her, now!" The man ignored him, continuing to drag Brennan away. Suddenly Brennan got hold of the man's arm and flipped him over.

"Bones you ok?" Booth asked. He was rushing to her to side. Brennan nodded and stood next to Booth. He looked over at Brennan, she was shaking. "Hey Bones come on. are you ok?" Booth decided to get Brennan away from the scene. "He's not going to hurt you alright" Booth said. "Booth can I stay here with you please?" Brennan asked and Booth. "Sure Bones we can do that, I need you to know what happened when Broadsky, whenever he gets near the person
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Old 03-09-2011, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

"Bones you ok?" Booth asked. He was rushing to her to side. Brennan nodded and stood next to Booth. He looked over at Brennan, she was shaking. "Hey Bones come on. are you ok?" Booth decided to get Brennan away from the scene. "He's not going to hurt you alright" Booth said. "Booth can I stay here with you please?" Brennan asked and Booth. "Sure Bones we can do that, I need you to know what happened when Broadsky, whenever he gets near the person you

(np hope the title is ok )
Old 03-09-2011, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"Bones you ok?" Booth asked. He was rushing to her to side. Brennan nodded and stood next to Booth. He looked over at Brennan, she was shaking. "Hey Bones come on. are you ok?" Booth decided to get Brennan away from the scene. "He's not going to hurt you alright" Booth said. "Booth can I stay here with you please?" Brennan asked and Booth. "Sure Bones we can do that, I need you to know what happened when Broadsky, whenever he gets near the person you have
Old 03-09-2011, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

"Bones you ok?" Booth asked. He was rushing to her to side. Brennan nodded and stood next to Booth. He looked over at Brennan, she was shaking. "Hey Bones come on. are you ok?" Booth decided to get Brennan away from the scene. "He's not going to hurt you alright" Booth said. "Booth can I stay here with you please?" Brennan asked and Booth. "Sure Bones we can do that, I need you to know what happened when Broadsky, whenever he gets near the person you have to
Old 03-09-2011, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"Bones you ok?" Booth asked. He was rushing to her to side. Brennan nodded and stood next to Booth. He looked over at Brennan, she was shaking. "Hey Bones come on. are you ok?" Booth decided to get Brennan away from the scene. "He's not going to hurt you alright" Booth said. "Booth can I stay here with you please?" Brennan asked and Booth. "Sure Bones we can do that, I need you to know what happened when Broadsky, whenever he gets near the person you have to be
Old 03-09-2011, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

"Bones you ok?" Booth asked. He was rushing to her to side. Brennan nodded and stood next to Booth. He looked over at Brennan, she was shaking. "Hey Bones come on. are you ok?" Booth decided to get Brennan away from the scene. "He's not going to hurt you alright" Booth said. "Booth can I stay here with you please?" Brennan asked and Booth. "Sure Bones we can do that, I need you to know what happened when Broadsky, whenever he gets near the person you have to be alert
Old 03-09-2011, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"Bones you ok?" Booth asked. He was rushing to her to side. Brennan nodded and stood next to Booth. He looked over at Brennan, she was shaking. "Hey Bones come on. are you ok?" Booth decided to get Brennan away from the scene. "He's not going to hurt you alright" Booth said. "Booth can I stay here with you please?" Brennan asked and Booth. "Sure Bones we can do that, I need you to know what happened when Broadsky, whenever he gets near the person you have to be alert." Brennan
Old 03-09-2011, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

"Bones you ok?" Booth asked. He was rushing to her to side. Brennan nodded and stood next to Booth. He looked over at Brennan, she was shaking. "Hey Bones come on. are you ok?" Booth decided to get Brennan away from the scene. "He's not going to hurt you alright" Booth said. "Booth can I stay here with you please?" Brennan asked and Booth. "Sure Bones we can do that, I need you to know what happened when Broadsky, whenever he gets near the person you have to be alert." Brennan agreed
Old 03-09-2011, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"Bones you ok?" Booth asked. He was rushing to her to side. Brennan nodded and stood next to Booth. He looked over at Brennan, she was shaking. "Hey Bones come on. are you ok?" Booth decided to get Brennan away from the scene. "He's not going to hurt you alright" Booth said. "Booth can I stay here with you please?" Brennan asked and Booth. "Sure Bones we can do that, I need you to know what happened when Broadsky, whenever he gets near the person you have to be alert." Brennan agreed, tears
Old 03-10-2011, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

"Bones you ok?" Booth asked. He was rushing to her to side. Brennan nodded and stood next to Booth. He looked over at Brennan, she was shaking. "Hey Bones come on. are you ok?" Booth decided to get Brennan away from the scene. "He's not going to hurt you alright" Booth said. "Booth can I stay here with you please?" Brennan asked and Booth. "Sure Bones we can do that, I need you to know what happened when Broadsky, whenever he gets near the person you have to be alert." Brennan agreed, tears welled
Old 03-10-2011, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

"Bones you ok?" Booth asked. He was rushing to her to side. Brennan nodded and stood next to Booth. He looked over at Brennan, she was shaking. "Hey Bones come on. are you ok?" Booth decided to get Brennan away from the scene. "He's not going to hurt you alright" Booth said. "Booth can I stay here with you please?" Brennan asked and Booth. "Sure Bones we can do that, I need you to know what happened when Broadsky, whenever he gets near the person you have to be alert." Brennan agreed, tears welled
Old 03-10-2011, 06:34 AM
Loyal Fan

"Bones you ok?" Booth asked. He was rushing to her to side. Brennan nodded and stood next to Booth. He looked over at Brennan, she was shaking. "Hey Bones come on. are you ok?" Booth decided to get Brennan away from the scene. "He's not going to hurt you alright" Booth said. "Booth can I stay here with you please?" Brennan asked and Booth. "Sure Bones we can do that, I need you to know what happened when Broadsky, whenever he gets near the person you have to be alert." Brennan agreed, tears welled in

Tell them how the crowds went wild. Tell them how I hope they shine...
Long live, the walls we crashed through. I had the time of my life...with you.
Jaimee
Old 03-10-2011, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

"Bones you ok?" Booth asked. He was rushing to her to side. Brennan nodded and stood next to Booth. He looked over at Brennan, she was shaking. "Hey Bones come on. are you ok?" Booth decided to get Brennan away from the scene. "He's not going to hurt you alright" Booth said. "Booth can I stay here with you please?" Brennan asked and Booth. "Sure Bones we can do that, I need you to know what happened when Broadsky, whenever he gets near the person you have to be alert." Brennan agreed, tears welled in her
Old 03-10-2011, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Bones you ok?" Booth asked. He was rushing to her to side. Brennan nodded and stood next to Booth. He looked over at Brennan, she was shaking. "Hey Bones come on. are you ok?" Booth decided to get Brennan away from the scene. "He's not going to hurt you alright" Booth said. "Booth can I stay here with you please?" Brennan asked and Booth. "Sure Bones we can do that, I need you to know what happened when Broadsky, whenever he gets near the person you have to be alert." Brennan agreed, tears welled in her eyes
Closed Thread   Post New Thread