Old 03-21-2007, 06:43 PM
Elite Fan

Typo = spelling mistake
Yup, it's my native tongue

Angela had me giggling with all her excitement
Starfield_Scribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:01 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the airdates!!!I thought we´ll have a hiatus after epi 18. What happened in all the episode but specially in the end????
Srta_Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:26 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srta_Parker (View Post)
Thanks for the airdates!!!I thought we´ll have a hiatus after epi 18. What happened in all the episode but specially in the end????
Long episode short, Booth kept bugging what'shisname and Bones on their vacation. Brennan was pissed but you could see that she was enjoying it also.
Then whatshisface told brennan to go sail away for a year with him on a boat.
Angela told her to go like 5 times, Booth told her to go also but you could see he SO didn't want her to.
Finally she told Sully that she couln't go with him AND when he asked her why... her gaze went to booth immediatly!! And then when she shed a tear she looked at Booth and with the face he made she couln't help but laugh! Awww.. <3

Then at the end she went to wave Sully off and when she turned around Booth was there she asked '' what are you doing here booth?'' and he said '' Waving him goodbye''... but you could see that he wasn't there for that at all! hehe
Then he took her by the shoulders while walking.. all the way back talking about things that you don't think will happens but they will sometimes..! He was SOO talking about them getting together!!
I'm sorry I don't remember what he said exactly.. maybe someone can help!?
I LOVE 'em!!
Oh and best quote from Brennan : ''No Bones, No Bones!... The second one was me..'' (Something like that) So cute that she used the nickname Booth gave her to refer to herself!!
Andy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry, I've had horrible internet lately so I haven't been able to post. But I can now, I think. And I had a meeting, so I had to record Bones, but I'm about to watch it now. I'll post my usual detailed comments later.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

I was wondering where you'd gone off to Can't wait, you always have great post-ep thoughts (Whereas I suck at 'em )
Old 03-21-2007, 10:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

So Sully's gonna sail to the Carribbean by himself? I wouldn't call that the greatest plan of action,... eh, who cares. The rest of the episode was excellent, despite the especially nasty-looking boneless chick.

icon credit- rockin_graphix Thanks!
oywidapoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:55 PM
Passionate Fan

The funniest part of the episode was Jack blowing up the head with whatever he was blowing up it with. What a hoot!

I am kinda indifferent to the episode at the moment, but I'll have to go and re-watch the episode once I get back to my suite in a few days.

Luc Bourdon: Feb 16/87 - May 29/08: Forever a Canuck
jayne190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 04:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy2 (View Post)
Long episode short, Booth kept bugging what'shisname and Bones on their vacation. Brennan was pissed but you could see that she was enjoying it also.
Then whatshisface told brennan to go sail away for a year with him on a boat.
Angela told her to go like 5 times, Booth told her to go also but you could see he SO didn't want her to.
Finally she told Sully that she couln't go with him AND when he asked her why... her gaze went to booth immediatly!! And then when she shed a tear she looked at Booth and with the face he made she couln't help but laugh! Awww.. <3

Then at the end she went to wave Sully off and when she turned around Booth was there she asked '' what are you doing here booth?'' and he said '' Waving him goodbye''... but you could see that he wasn't there for that at all! hehe
Then he took her by the shoulders while walking.. all the way back talking about things that you don't think will happens but they will sometimes..! He was SOO talking about them getting together!!
I'm sorry I don't remember what he said exactly.. maybe someone can help!?
I LOVE 'em!!
Oh and best quote from Brennan : ''No Bones, No Bones!... The second one was me..'' (Something like that) So cute that she used the nickname Booth gave her to refer to herself!!
Thanks for posting!!!!B&B are totally in love!!
Srta_Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

My two favorite scenes were the one at the end (of course) and the scene in the car where Booth tells Brennan that he's talked about her in therapy. You could just see how curious she was. Can't wait for next week!
youandme1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 08:05 AM
Elite Fan

Oh yeah! Forgot to mention the car scene *swoon*
Old 03-22-2007, 11:02 AM
Loyal Fan

That boneless body and head really creeped me out. I just couldn't imagine someone actually taking a body apart like that.

I loved Booth's facial expressions in this episode. THey spoke volumes about his feelings.
WBoverlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

I thought that part where he was talking about Sully getting shipwrecked and how Sully would talk to a volleyball was hilarious..

Was is just me, or did Booth look like he wanted to cry when they were talking about her going with?

and in my dreams you're alive and you're crying,

and your mouth moves in mine, soft and sweet.
beautifullybroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 04:01 AM
Passionate Fan

I saw the episode but without the subtitles there are things that I didn't understand ! I was sad at the end but when I saw Booth and his face I thought: "Hey, Sully is out of the picture now....why are you sad ?!" ...so I started my dance ...
The head-scene was creepy ....ewwwwwwwwwww ....

*Savior*Breeder*Jahammer*Jater*Candy*Mondler*Spuffy*Java Junkie*Guardian Angel*APer*

*Foreign-Shippermate of PiCkLeS4dAwSoN * Sister of Dreamwalker*Anja is my Personal Haywire*

We are the CHAMPIONS ...of the world
FishNGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 05:38 AM
Master Fan

i was laughing at the part when Jack and Hodgins put the head on the balloon thing it was sort of amusing and disgusting i was like eww and i laughed. That's just typical of them.

Twilight -- 12/12/2008
Karbear3916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top