Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2006, 07:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think this is one of my faveorite episodes of the season. Emily was really great, Brennan being so forward with Booth trying to get him to confess to what she already knew about. My faveorite was when he was talking about how they are two guys and she turned it around to him being like a girl and he got all "offended" it was great haha.

Hodgins and Angela, I love these two, really I do. But some of the stuff Angela does really confuses me about how she feels about Jack, For instance, when they were watching the video and she took his hands but then, he told her he loved her eyes and she had this look on her face, of course then she goes and turns it around and asked if she could come home with him, and the look on his face just made me smile. Amazing.

This was a great episode.
:-)
Two more weeks again.
Icorinth13tor47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Totally agreed. And yeah, I think Bones definetly knew about Booth and Cam a while ago, and tonight, just tried to get him to admit it.
Old 11-29-2006, 09:32 PM
Extreme Fan

This episode rocked!!! i honestly only started watching bones 4 episodes ago i think...the beauty queen one and i am totally shocked at how amazing all 4 have been. im obessed and now i own season one so i can watch all the first season yay!!!!
Old 11-30-2006, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire Girl (View Post)
Francie, Yep, this show just gets better every week. It's funny, because honestly at the end of EVERY episode I'm like "next week looks so good" and each week the new eppy is that much better!

And yes. David has a "bones" look, and I love it.
Karen: exactly!!!! heck, I keep trying to get my boss to watch it......no luck tho...grrr!!! but I know what you mean...it surprises me every week...

and that look he has in his eyes when he's looking at Tempe...? MY GOD!!! it make sme melt *EVERY* time...yup...it's like he lights up, you know...? I just can't get over it...hehe, and of course, I keep saying' dang! why can't a man look t *me* like that?! ugh!!!'
Angel2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

*psst* I posted icons on the Icon thread.
Old 11-30-2006, 09:26 PM
New Fan

Loved this eppy...lol...god booth loked sooo guilty!!!...im suprised at how bones took it!...but yea saw some of the pics for the new eppy in 2 weeks!...lol...yay i love david duchovny!!....ne ways the pics look awsome!...lets just say bones handcuffed to a bench!
WhiteDragon005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 09:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire Girl (View Post)
*psst* I posted icons on the Icon thread.
Me too, me too!
Starfield_Scribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, nobody mentioned the promos next week! They were GOOD! Reminded me of the x-files too.
Old 12-02-2006, 09:46 AM
Elite Fan

What a great first episode for me! Im addicted
KerBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 01:43 AM
Elite Fan

I just watched the episode, and it was fantastic And I loved the end... the B/B hug
Kyls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 10:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Spooky ep.

I love how Brennan just wandered off while Booth was telling her to stay close and I how worried he was about her.

He held her hand as he helped her into the pit.

I thought it was out of character for Cam to be scared of the film since she’s always trying to come off as a tough chica from the Bronx. Booth looked annoyed at first. I can’t tell if he just didn’t want to hold her hand, didn’t want to hold her hand with Brennan there, or thought she was tougher than that.

I did like when she talked about her mother visiting her. She acted like a real person for the first time. I also liked how Zack wanted to believe.

So, after all that secrecy, Brennan’s attitude is basically "Dude, we’re partners, why didn’t you say something?" It was very anti climatic. After making the gossiping Squints suddenly keep there mouths shut for no reason, there was no problem when Brennan found out. Maybe that was the point. Booth was so worried (remember what he said about scorned women) and Brennan took it in stride.

I don’t think Booth has ever had a female friend who wasn’t a girlfriend. I loved Brennan’s reaction to being called a guy but Booth’s reaction to being called a girl was priceless.

I think Brennan fixated on Will because he reminded her of an idealized Russ. I didn’t think he was the bad guy cause I’d heard that Brennan was getting some kind of boyfriend.

I loved how Zack doesn’t hesitate when she asks him to lie down and how she helps him up as she walks back around. It was a really sweet scene between them.

Plus, when Booth and Brennan were talking and Zack was in the middle?

Booth went right to her when they found out that Will was the killer. He hated to see her so hurt. Was Will psycho or what? He must’ve had a lot of resentment built up against his brother. Maybe it’s better that Russ left.

I liked how Jack was able to comfort Angela this ep like she did for him last ep.

Well, we got our hug. He so wanted to comfort her and she was uncomfortable in case Cam should walk in. I actually thought she would so I didn’t enjoy the hug as much the first time. I think that’s another reason she clung to Will; she really wants human connection now, thanks to Booth.

Hmm...they never put the “Boo!” from the promo in the ep.

Both eps that were on last week had Brennan trusting the wrong guy/starting to date a guy and a B/B hug.

Mare

Angel: I loved Fred.

Angel loved Fred and in an eon of eons he would never harm her in any way.
marewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 03:50 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by marewillow (View Post)
I thought it was out of character for Cam to be scared of the film since she’s always trying to come off as a tough chica from the Bronx. Booth looked annoyed at first. I can’t tell if he just didn’t want to hold her hand, didn’t want to hold her hand with Brennan there, or thought she was tougher than that.
Hm... never really thought of it that way, but it would make sense. Cam wants to be the tough boss, never figured her to be scared about a video

Quote:
I loved Brennan’s reaction to being called a guy but Booth’s reaction to being called a girl was priceless.
One of the best scenes ever, Booth's expression is just priceless.

Quote:
Plus, when Booth and Brennan were talking and Zack was in the middle?
Talk about watching your parents fight

Quote:
I liked how Jack was able to comfort Angela this ep like she did for him last ep.
They were so cute again It's so much fun to watch their relationship unfold.

Quote:
Well, we got our hug. He so wanted to comfort her and she was uncomfortable in case Cam should walk in. I actually thought she would so I didn’t enjoy the hug as much the first time. I think that’s another reason she clung to Will; she really wants human connection now, thanks to Booth.
Would have been interesting to see Cam walking in or just in looking from the outside . ITA about Booh making her wanting human connection, he has 'warmed' her up for human touch with all his little gestures and stuff
Old 09-13-2019, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was a good episode and a little creepy (that video Angela and Hodgins watched in Angelas office).
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Very creepy. And a take on Blair Witch Project. More looks at how much Brennan's life was different than others in terms of having to go into foster care. Poor Brennan, bad judgment in guys.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Truly disturbing. A look at a What IF scenario if Russ had stayed. Of course, something tells me it wouldn't be as drastic as it ending in this case but of course before it was solved, it would play with Brennan's issues. Hodgins and Angela bonding, enjoyed it.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top