Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2006, 02:40 AM
Website Manager

Moderator of ...
Moderator Support Team

Bones 2x10 - "The Headless Witch in the Woods" Episode Discussion (11/29/2006, 8/7c)

On the Next Bones: The Headless Witch in the Woods

Quote:
While investigating the death of a film student who was working on a documentary about the legend of a headless witch, who haunted woods in the 1700's, Brennan develops a strong bond with the victim's brother. Booth and Brennan talk about mixing work and personal lives.
Old 11-25-2006, 04:13 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Andie

There is also a clip up at fox.com

Wednesday can't come soon enough

1954 - 1974 - 1990 - 2014
Nad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 10:40 AM
New Fan

I saw the clip on Fox and I just thought it was so funny at the end when Brennan was telling Zach to put garlic around the body and chant some ritual, and then she says how this case is gonna be a long one after Zach takes her seriously. lol ...
Alex_Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 01:37 AM
New Fan

Screencaps from the fox promo

kyraknightley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Third Watch

New thread! New eppy! New caps!

Old 11-26-2006, 05:51 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire Girl (View Post)
New thread! New eppy! New caps!

You need to change the urls...

Still 1 is:Bones Archive Photo Gallery - 2x10 - The Headless Witch in the Woods/004
Still 2 is:Bones Archive Photo Gallery - 2x10 - The Headless Witch in the Woods/005
Still 3 is:Bones Archive Photo Gallery - 2x10 - The Headless Witch in the Woods/006

For the people who haven't seen the trailer yet: Watch the Trailer
kyraknightley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Third Watch

Ah, okay, thanks. I just copied over from the old thread the images, and didn't really bother with proper eppy titles on the urls.

ETA:
Old 11-27-2006, 09:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Great icons! So excited for a new episode.

Lois: (to Clark) Lana's your past, I'm your future.
*~World on Fire~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 03:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by globe2912 (View Post)
There is also a clip up at fox.com
Can you put a link to this, I can't find it
Old 11-28-2006, 08:35 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

The clip is right at the Fox homepage (Link). On the right side, there are also clips of House, The OC etc so you might need to scroll through the menu.

1954 - 1974 - 1990 - 2014
Nad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 01:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by globe2912 (View Post)
The clip is right at the Fox homepage (Link). On the right side, there are also clips of House, The OC etc so you might need to scroll through the menu.
Oh ta! I was looking on the main Bones page!!
Old 11-29-2006, 05:37 AM
Elite Fan

TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT!!!

My levels of excitement are going through the roof!
Old 11-29-2006, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Third Watch

QUESTION: Anybody have the exact script/quotes of the car scene when Booth and Bones talk about Cam and her being like a guy, but not? I WANT IT!

My General Thoughts:

“Just stay close, alright Bones? I don’t want you to get caught out here when it gets dark. Bones? Bones! Where the hell are you Bones?” – Booth. “I’m right here Booth” – Bones. Ah, he was so worried about her. Good ole protective Booth. I loved that moment between them.

Total “ugh” with Cam and Booth holding hands while watching the victim’s video. I swear it was Booth that took Cam’s hand, but I HOPE not. Anyhow, but Bones saw … poor Bones.

at Bones telling Zach to do the witch ritual thing around the bones, and he believed her! Such a funny scene! But her statement was true that it was going to be long case ….

Booth thinks she turned out okay. Ah how Seebones-ish! I loved that look he gave her, that he believed in her. It’s his look reserved for Bones, if you ask me.

“Isn’t that what partners do? Tell each other about their lives?” – Bones. Eek! Bones was going to coffee with the new guy, and used that as a chance to bring up the Cam/Booth connection. Definitely an awkward moment! But she’d hoped he’d tell her, and he didn’t. Glad she brought it up to him, though! But it’s it just like Bones/Booth? I mean, SHE initiated that, brought up to him the personal side. Seems she does that on some things, that HE is almost afraid, or less willing to admit/try personal stuff. Not always, but most of the time, that is their MO. So it was normal, I suppose, that she finally brought up to him that she knew about Cam and Booth. And I got the impression she’s known for a while.

“I can compartmentalize. Same as you.” – Bones to Booth! And her little smile! How cute. It was basically a “if you can date, I can date”.

Did you all here how many times she said “my partner”? During the little coffee with Will? And how she quickly decided she had to get back to work. Great scene!

Jack and Angela watching the video – oh how beautiful! They wrapped their hands about each other, he put his arm around her!

Oh MY GOD! Booth - “What am I cheating?” And Bones - “You are very touchy. Perhaps because of all your skulking around?” Then Booth – “I’m discrete.” And later Booth – “When a woman finds out a man’s been cheating on her, she can get pretty mad.” Oh yeah. Definitely he was having a guilty conscience about “dating” Cam without telling Bones. THAT made it all perfect that he’s been with Cam. It made it worthwhile that he didn’t tell Bones, and she found out and brought it out. THAT made up for almost everything I hadn’t liked about Cam and Booth thus far.

the scene in the car where Booth and Bones discussed his “being touchy” and he automatically jumped to Cam! He literally confessed that he didn’t tell Bones because he didn’t want it to get awkward. He was afraid of it hurting her! Oh wow. Yep. Loved this whole “finding out” bit. And the conversation between them, about her being like a guy, but not! Such a classic Booth/Bones moment. I WANT THAT EXACT SET OF QUOTES! Anyone got them? PLEASE ….

“Brennan – wait, she’s with him now.”
He left and went straight to her, and was so protective of her, the way he approached the brother Will and Bones, and how he was so apologetic.
“What are you waiting for Booth?” – Bones to Booth, she needed him to get rid of Will, and then poor thing took off on her own, and Booth watched, hurt.

at the end scene: Booth and Bones again, as always anymore, and I LOVE the way the shows have been ending this season, with Booth and Bones together, always. It’s such a foreshadowing and such a true statement as to what the show is about.

at “Our perceptions are always colored by …” Booth’s comment reminded me how Bones is rubbing off on him ….

“I’m afraid my best isn’t good enough. I can read bones, not people” - Bones
“You had no trouble seeing through me” - Booth
“It’s a good thing I like being alone.” - Bones
“You know Bones, you’re not alone.” – Booth and he goes to hug her.
“Booth …” - Bones
“Hey. You are my partner. It’s a guy hug. Take it.” - Booth
They hug, and it is CLEARLY not a guy hug, the way he holds her, the way he has that Booth smile, and the way he RUBS her shoulder/back. Then whispers something like “it’s alright.”
Old 11-29-2006, 06:13 PM
Master Fan

oks, have to say...this show is getitng better by the wk...

my absolute *fav* part was the end...that hug...

Karen: ITA with everything you said...that was *SOOO* not a 'partner hug'...and you're right about the look he saves just for her...I've noticed a twinkle Davie puts in his eye whenever Booth looks at Tempe like that...it's...it's... is the only word I can use to describe it...yup...

I just can't get over what a good job they're all doing...I mean, this show is *def* the best thing on TV at the moment, IMO...yup...
Angel2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Third Watch

Francie, Yep, this show just gets better every week. It's funny, because honestly at the end of EVERY episode I'm like "next week looks so good" and each week the new eppy is that much better!

And yes. David has a "bones" look, and I love it.