Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2006, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

Mare: as usual, your comments!

have to agree with a few :

Quote:
He was so desperate to save them and had faith that Brennan would find a way to hang on.

He was willing to pay the ransom even if it meant his job.

He flew down that slope and started digging like a madman.

Their shared smile at the end was so sweet.
yup, he was desperate... he just *knew* they'd find a way to extend their air...he didn't hesitate...that says a *lot* about how much faith is a par tof his life, IMO.

I actually didn't realize the aprt about losing his job until I watched it mroe than once... but, yup...*both* of them mean that much to him that he didn't care about the Bureau...while he believes it to be a noble profession (Woman at the Airport), his friends mean more...

and the way he ran down that hill?! man, I honestly thought he'd end up hurting himself...I think Nat mentioned it earlier that if he *did* slip, it'd be for his Bones... and as soon as he got on his hands and knees...? my heart stopped...I actually began crying...yup...while he was digigng her out, I let the tears flow... melted my heart what he went thru to save her...

and those smiles were *perfect*, IMO...they said it all...even if they didn't openly say it...there was something in them that I can't quite put my finger on, but it was there, ya know...?

Quote:
While I would’ve liked a hug (at least), I think the fact that he didn’t touch her means even more. If she was just a partner/friend/sister he would hug her in front of Cam with no problem but because she means so much more to him, he has to hide those feelings.
never thought of it that way!!! makes *total* sense!!! he didn't want to show anything while Cam was there... and I noticed that Cam looked at H/A but she didn't look at B/B...she looked at the EMTs and every1 rushing over...they were left alone..maybe *I'm* nitpicking but it felt like she didn't want to saywhat we all know...thye care *really* deeply for each other...just a thought.

awww, a good eppy all around... can't wait for Wed!
Angel2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 02:03 AM
New Fan

Just one thing that was a little strange.
In which car were they burried?
I thought it was brennan' mercedes but when the others came to the garage and found blood and stuff it was still parked there.
calypta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 07:18 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

calypta, welcome to Fan Forum and especially the Bones board

I don't think they ever told us whose car they were buried in. Maybe it was the Grave Diggers car
Old 12-04-2006, 08:54 AM
Master Fan

Nad: would make sense... however, if he didn't want to be found...? guess we'll never know...

Calypta: enjoy your stay!
Angel2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

Does anybody else think that this guy that Booth choked, was the actual grave digger? The way he said: "He doesn't make mistakes." it's just.... I don't know...
By the way, do we know who the grave digger is? I just saw this episode and thought it was amazing...

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
sweet_zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_zelda (View Post)
Does anybody else think that this guy that Booth choked, was the actual grave digger? The way he said: "He doesn't make mistakes." it's just.... I don't know...
By the way, do we know who the grave digger is? I just saw this episode and thought it was amazing...
I wondered myself about who the grave digger was. But after this episode, we've never had any other dealings with the grave digger, so we don't know who it is.

BTW, was this your first Bones eppy to watch? I haven't seen you around our board before, but maybe I've been reclusive.
Old 04-18-2007, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, this is like the third or fifth time I posted ^^ I started watching but had a not-so-good episode and stopped again ^^ I watched it tonight though, because it looked interesting hehe

LOVE Angela and Hodgins. That was so awesome, how he all of a sudden, randomly said: "I'm nuts about Angela." Alrighty then

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
sweet_zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 06:59 PM
Elite Fan

So great to see this episode again. But I do wish we had a new episode.
KerBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 06:25 AM
Loyal Fan

I want to know who the grave digger is. I thought it might have been the guy who wrote the book about the grave digger kidnappings and murders. I was expecting a follow up episode to this one for some answers. Were there ever any answers to who did it? Maybe I missed that episode if there was one.
WBoverlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 06:33 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Lynn and WBoverlay, I was wondering about the ex-FBI-agent turned author as well, it would certainly make sense in some twisted way. I mean he kills people and writes a book about it?

And no, the secret behind the Grave Digger wasn't resolved yet, I definitely hope they'll do a follow up one day
Old 04-19-2007, 06:34 AM
Master Fan

It was speculated that he was the grave digger, but it wasn't stated officially, so its all just guesses..
Old 04-19-2007, 07:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks Globe and Courtney for the update. I hope we do get a follow up episode at some time. It's not fair to leave us hanging like that.
WBoverlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 12:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by calypta (View Post)
Just one thing that was a little strange.
In which car were they burried?
In the episode, they mention that the gravedigger always gets the items from landfills or cash auctions. So the car was probably just a random car that he bought. He would have had to have had a gameplan before he buried them alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire Girl (View Post)
I wondered myself about who the grave digger was. But after this episode, we've never had any other dealings with the grave digger, so we don't know who it is.
Not sure if this was mentioned earlier here or not but on the FOX site, the day after the episode originally aired, they actually revealed who The Grave Digger was supposed to have been. I'm assuming that they cut off the ending of the original script which had them actually catching The Grave Digger to leave it open for a possible return? . Also on the "quotes" section, there was a quote from Brennan (something about kicking someones ass if I remember correctly) that wasn't aired in the episode.

I know some people might not want to know, so if you do, highlight the text below to find out who FOX had originally said the Grave Digger was in the recap, before it was changed to reflect the actual ending of the ep.
*The Grave Digger was the journalist, Janine O’ Connell*
traciepwns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

Ah.. that would make sense..yes.. thanks Tracie
Old 04-19-2007, 06:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks! I thought it was possible that person was the grave digger. and it makes sense.
dorkette is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top